Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The finish of her tiles it’s tit 💩
WAIT!!!! Is that a purposeful line? I thought it was the shadow cast from the terrible shelves (It looks like she was aiming for a Katie Ellison vignette, but it woefully missed the mark and just looks messy.)

Reactions: 6
WAIT!!!! Is that a purposeful line? I thought it was the shadow cast from the terrible shelves (It looks like she was aiming for a Katie Ellison vignette, but it woefully missed the mark and just looks messy.)
Its not even straight the whole way round, it looks terrible. I don't mind the tiles, but think they need another row of them at least!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
she absolutely loves herself eh? The full face of make up, the gratuitous selfie with the pout, then the close up of the false lashes..... get over yourself woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she absolutely loves herself eh? The full face of make up, the gratuitous selfie with the pout, then the close up of the false lashes..... get over yourself woman.
But it's her birthday, didnt you know?! A woman is allowed to feel special on her birthday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my fudging life, GROW UP.

You’re 33? You act like a teenager.
Seriously, grow up. Lashes, a walk, a coffee, how can she justify her boring life on a boring day, to her followers? I’m sorry. Unfollowed.

All pouty, wide eyed 🤡 :sick: and then filtered to duck. :rolleyes: Knobhead.

Reactions: 8
Oh my fudging life, GROW UP.

You’re 33? You act like a teenager.
Seriously, grow up. Lashes, a walk, a coffee, how can she justify her boring life on a boring day, to her followers? I’m sorry. Unfollowed.
“You only turn 33 once”

you only turn any age once Charlotte you muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've never known any grown woman with kids go on about their birthday so much!
I used to really like Charlotte, but by god the woman is such a drip, I swear she's getting worse.
I used to think she was humble and it was like watching a friend, now all I see is queen of humble brags and self obsession.

Reactions: 11
I've never known any grown woman with kids go on about their birthday so much!
I used to really like Charlotte, but by god the woman is such a drip, I swear she's getting worse.
I used to think she was humble and it was like watching a friend, now all I see is queen of humble brags and self obsession.
She’s not humble at all.
She’s completely self Obsessed and everything she does is a boast or a brag or her showing off. She’s beyond annoying.

• Heart
She’s not humble at all.
She’s completely self Obsessed and everything she does is a boast or a brag or her showing off. She’s beyond annoying.
She really is! I can't even put my finger on when she changed, I want to say after Stan was born I started to notice she was different

Reactions: 3
The majority of people posting her birthday messages are either family or virtual ‘friends’ she’s met once at a push!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can she not just enjoy her birthday that she’s banged on about so much without uploading three hundred shots of her own face?

Reactions: 9
If her day with her family was so amazing, Miss ‘me myself and I’ wouldn’t be constantly looking on her phone for messages of validation from people she hardly knows. How very sad that this narcissist lives her life on her phone. She is so desperate to be as popular in ‘real life’ as she is in her own head.

Something does not sit right with me about a 33 year old woman acting like a giddy teenager. I'm cringing so hard for her, I'm also cringing for her kids who will one day be teenagers with a mother who acts like that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.