Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she has Daisys hair long, like you say she doesn’t bother doing anything with it, she would be better having it cut shorter.
she has Daisy’s hair long so she can go on about it being curly despite it not actually looking curly other than at the ends. The ends which will be baby curls that haven’t been trimmed since she was born

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go with the birthday spam.... her aunty has dropped off birthday cakes and prosecco.....! 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go with the birthday spam.... her aunty has dropped off birthday cakes and prosecco.....! 🙄😂
Maybe I just don’t go in for big celebrations but I’ve never known a grown up to go on about their birthday with such schmalz as Charlotte does. It’s not even a ‘big’ milestone one or anything. Just a regular birthday. Yes it’s nice to feel special and appreciated on your birthday but sheesh Charlotte, you’re in your 30s not under 10 🙄

Reactions: 12
Maybe I just don’t go in for big celebrations but I’ve never known a grown up to go on about their birthday with such schmalz as Charlotte does. It’s not even a ‘big’ milestone one or anything. Just a regular birthday. Yes it’s nice to feel special and appreciated on your birthday but sheesh Charlotte, you’re in your 30s not under 10 🙄
Nikki from Westholme Interiors was just as bad last week. Constantly dropping in that “it’s the big day tomorrow” and then reposting birthday wishes from all and sundry, posting photos of what she got for her birthday etc - and she’s also supposed to be a grown adult in her mid 30s......
These women all just seem stunted in their maturity. They all act like stupid teenagers - gagging for attention at every turn and trying to portray this lifestyle. I just think if you were genuinely that happy, or whatever you wouldn’t need to constantly seek attention and validation from strangers on the internet. They all seem to have deep rooted issues.

Do we think that Mark will roll Charlotte down the stairs tomorrow? Yknow, because it’s her birthday tomorrow (dunno if she’s mentioned that yet..?) and Mark is from Preston, and it’s a family tradition in Preston. He’s from Preston - did she mention that?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do we think that Mark will roll Charlotte down the stairs tomorrow? Yknow, because it’s her birthday tomorrow (dunno if she’s mentioned that yet..?) and Mark is from Preston, and it’s a family tradition in Preston. He’s from Preston - did she mention that?!

Absolutely howling at the mental image of Shark trying to roll our Charl down the stairs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely howling at the mental image of Shark trying to roll our Charl down the stairs 😂😂😂😂
Me too! I just see him in his greige hoody at the top of the stairs pushing her down while she’s laying like a pencil and she’s clattering her head off the steps as she goes down!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There's nothing wrong with not ironing clothes or your child wearing a coat more than one year (if it fits). I have absolutely no time for ironing, unless for a special occasion, and my kids aren't neglected for it. If a coat fits more than one year then I'm not going to buy a new one for the sake of it as it's wasteful. I think the real problem with the way Charlotte dresses the kids is the fact that the clothes don't fit and aren't weather appropriate, when she's always buying new clothes for herself, so there clearly isn't a lack of money. I'm sure Bill is growing like a weed at the moment, given his age, and there's no excuse not to have a couple of pairs of trousers, tops and jumpers that fit (he really doesn't need more) when she can afford to spend to cater for her body changes.

She's doing that thing that a lot of parents do with a little girl, wanting them to have long hair, and is just leaving it really wispy. A shorter cut would make it look so much thicker and healthier, and it'd grow much nicer in the future.

Reactions: 19
She has her own hair too long despite the fact it would look much tidier shorter. Same hairstyle for years innit!

Reactions: 6
Nikki from Westholme Interiors was just as bad last week. Constantly dropping in that “it’s the big day tomorrow” and then reposting birthday wishes from all and sundry, posting photos of what she got for her birthday etc - and she’s also supposed to be a grown adult in her mid 30s......
These women all just seem stunted in their maturity. They all act like stupid teenagers - gagging for attention at every turn and trying to portray this lifestyle. I just think if you were genuinely that happy, or whatever you wouldn’t need to constantly seek attention and validation from strangers on the internet. They all seem to have deep rooted issues.

Oh god yes, I follow her too. I just don’t get it. I mean, of course wish people a happy birthday and spoil them on their birthdays but the countdowns and continual ‘casual’ mentioning of the upcoming birthday is just not for me. It screams of trying too hard and wanting to be liked and popular and relevant. And somewhat childish. My kids countdown to their birthdays but they’re 6 and 8. No one I know in the real world mentions their birthday unless it’s relevant to the conversation!

The visual of Mark trying to roll Charlotte down the stairs 😂 she’d dent every step on the way down 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More showing off the food she has prepped for her Sunday dinner. Why does she need to show this. Its serves no purpose other than to brag.

More showing off the food she has prepped for her Sunday dinner. Why does she need to show this. Its serves no purpose other than to brag.
To be honest I’d be embarrassed to show that as my prep for Sunday dinner: 15 carrot Battons between 5 people my 2 year old could get through those easily. There’s not nearly enough veg for them all there: don’t know why I’m surprised though when she splits an apple between 3 children and a tangerine between 3 children

Reactions: 7
To be honest I’d be embarrassed to show that as my prep for Sunday dinner: 15 carrot Battons between 5 people my 2 year old could get through those easily. There’s not nearly enough veg for them all there: don’t know why I’m surprised though when she splits an apple between 3 children and a tangerine between 3 children
Is she cooking the tulips too? Ridiculous place for a vase!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that thinks Merlin isn’t a full Golden Retriever?? He’s a beautiful puppy but she’s bragged so much about the breed and how it’s the perfect fit for their family! His snout is all wrong for a retriever 🐶♥🐶
yep we’ve all said this for a while.. it’s painfully obvious he’s a mix breed which is fine but as with everything else, just own it!

Does anyone else think it’s insane to be just starting a film with a 4 year old at 8pm on a Sunday / well any night actually. 4 year olds should be well asleep by 8pm / she’s absolutely crazy and clearly had a few too many wines no doubt. Would also never in a million years give my 4 year old a lolly and certainly not a blue one. At bedtime

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think it’s insane to be just starting a film with a 4 year old at 8pm on a Sunday / well any night actually. 4 year olds should be well asleep by 8pm / she’s absolutely crazy and clearly had a few too many wines no doubt. Would also never in a million years give my 4 year old a lolly and certainly not a blue one. At bedtime
She’s either out of her tiny little mind or she’s jumped on the pre record bandwagon

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.