Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be keeping those kids in routine as much as possible. Shes had all weekend to watch a film with daisy! My 4 year old was asleep by 7:15 and so was I lying next to him 🤣

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think it’s insane to be just starting a film with a 4 year old at 8pm on a Sunday / well any night actually. 4 year olds should be well asleep by 8pm / she’s absolutely crazy and clearly had a few too many wines no doubt. Would also never in a million years give my 4 year old a lolly and certainly not a blue one. At bedtime
this is the women who gives a 2 year old and a 4 year old skittles so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think it’s insane to be just starting a film with a 4 year old at 8pm on a Sunday / well any night actually. 4 year olds should be well asleep by 8pm / she’s absolutely crazy and clearly had a few too many wines no doubt. Would also never in a million years give my 4 year old a lolly and certainly not a blue one. At bedtime
And the fact that she’s letting her eat sweeties/lollies..... what is wrong with these idiots?!!!

Reactions: 5
I bet Charlotte is the type to give the kids time off from home schooling tomorrow to celebrate her birthday. I'm not against this completely by the way but she is the type that would sacrifice anything for her own glory.

Reactions: 6
What a beautiful little girl yet her mother chooses to dress her like a woman whilst she fannies about doing her hair and make-up!!!
That wee girl should have a really warm winters coat with a scarf and cosy hat (the kind that’s a hat and scarf all-in-one) to keep her toasty warm.
When I was a wee child my Parents worked hard and we didn’t have a lot of money but my mum kept us beautifully (sometimes second-hand stuff from friends) and made sure we were well wrapped up for the weather 🥶

One other moan......Why the duck would you keep your flowers on the Hob when you are cooking a Curry??????
The flowers my be so in the way lol just madness. The won’t last with the heat of pans next to them. Maybe an excuse to go to Waitrose for a stroll to get more.

Reactions: 4
It's started already... 🤮 :rolleyes:
What do we think, is she going to repost every single birthday message she gets...???

do we really believe that she’s in bed still and that Mark has actually got off his arse to get the kids up and make her breakfast in bed....? Nahhhhhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Charlotte's mother is just as soppy as her dopey daughter, obviously where she gets it from. I'll never forget when she told someone to "be more Charlotte" 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hope Mark has remembered to hide all pins, needles and scissors before she gets busy with the birth control ready for compulsory birthday bonk tonight. You just know she’ll be hammered by 7 as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Boy did good” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 one of the most annoying phrases out there.
hahaha she’s such a knob.
Boy done good? Why? Because he bought a few bottle of drink from Tesco?!!!!! Get a bleeping grip!!!!!!!! No photo or mention of a birthday gift through......!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on a sec everyone... Is it Charlotte’s birthday today?! I wish she’d have said something 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.