Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we still have no cat pictures, assume the cats have been rehomed?
By now I thought we would have had soppy cat meets dog post. I think the cats have left the extension. If i was them I'd bugger off to the waitrose car park and look for a new family
I'd be appalled and a little surprised if she had got rid of the cats! Perhaps they just haven't been 'gram worthy enough?!

Reactions: 2
Well, she definitely loves herself in that picture, she's now made it her profile pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“It’s been 3 weeks since I started looking afte myself a bit more”

JUST SAY ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS ON SLIMMING WORLD FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN!!!!!!!!

“it’s not about my weight or size, it’s about how my body moves & feels”

YEAHHHHHH OK CHARLOTTE. YOU DONT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO MOVE YOUR BODY, YOU ARE LIKE A SLOTH.

Reactions: 13
What a beautiful little girl yet her mother chooses to dress her like a woman whilst she fannies about doing her hair and make-up!!!
That wee girl should have a really warm winters coat with a scarf and cosy hat (the kind that’s a hat and scarf all-in-one) to keep her toasty warm.
When I was a wee child my Parents worked hard and we didn’t have a lot of money but my mum kept us beautifully (sometimes second-hand stuff from friends) and made sure we were well wrapped up for the weather 🥶

One other moan......Why the duck would you keep your flowers on the Hob when you are cooking a Curry??????

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
God that vase on the hob whilst she's cooking has really set me on edge 🥺 Hate seeing stuff like that, just move the f**king flowers Charlotte!

Reactions: 11
What a beautiful little girl yet her mother chooses to dress her like a woman whilst she fannies about doing her hair and make-up!!!
That wee girl should have a really warm winters coat with a scarf and cosy hat (the kind that’s a hat and scarf all-in-one) to keep her toasty warm.
When I was a wee child my Parents worked hard and we didn’t have a lot of money but my mum kept us beautifully (sometimes second-hand stuff from friends) and made sure we were well wrapped up for the weather 🥶

One other moan......Why the duck would you keep your flowers on the Hob when you are cooking a Curry??????
Poor Daisy looks so cold. I’ve always though her kids looked scruffy. Charlotte is too busy putting that full face of 🤬 makeup on each morning rather than help her kids dress appropriately in warm matching clothes. Most of the time it looks like they just been given any old mismatched outfit to throw on, that doesn’t look like its even been ironed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That coat Daisy has on was from last winter, I know because my daughter had the same one from next, although she wore hers to pop the shops etc and had a much warmer one for walks in this weather! You can see it's all worn and bobbly, why the hell wouldn't you buy her a new coat??

• Sad
That coat Daisy has on was from last winter, I know because my daughter had the same one from next, although she wore hers to pop the shops etc and had a much warmer one for walks in this weather! You can see it's all worn and bobbly, why the hell wouldn't you buy her a new coat??
exactly this. Looks very scruffy

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if Charlotte has mentioned it but it’s her birthday tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Why is she making such a song & dance about her birthday? It’s not like she can go anywhere or do anything. Although I’m sure we will have an accidentally on purpose bumping into her parents and an oh just so happened to open the door and the grandparents are there to deliver a birthday card and an oh wooops just so happened to randomly bump into these friends on a dog walk.....
Then it will be a selfie of her in a new birthday dress - probably one from ASOS that she will tell us is a size 12, a photo of her with a glass of Prosecco and then a photo of her & Mark where he looks completely gormless and devoid of any personality with some cringe inducing gushy over the top essay about what a strange year it’s been and how it’s not the birthday she would have wanted but it’s ok because she’s got a pocket of joy and she’s with her bloke who she proper fancies and it’s all going to be ok.....

🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s like an actual child!! She has been on the countdown since Christmas, “two weeks til my birthday” “one week til my birthday” “it’s my birthday tomorrow” - honestly Charl give it a rest!! She does this every year though so it’s nothing new.

• Haha
I've always thought she never dresses the kids very well. They always look scruffy and like thier clothes are too small or could do with a good iron.
I also think she never does much with Daisy's hair. My little girl can look a million times smarter if I sort her hair out, Charl just seems to leave Daisy's all messy and scruffy.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've always thought she never dresses the kids very well. They always look scruffy and like thier clothes are too small or could do with a good iron.
I also think she never does much with Daisy's hair. My little girl can look a million times smarter if I sort her hair out, Charl just seems to leave Daisy's all messy and scruffy.
I don’t know why she has Daisys hair long, like you say she doesn’t bother doing anything with it, she would be better having it cut shorter.

Reactions: 3
Where is Mark this morning? Having a lie in?

I find it totally baffling that she tip toes around him all his working week, keeping the kids out of his hair, but now she’s sitting down to work and the kids are in the office with her.

Just incase anyone didn’t know, it’s Charlotte’s birthday tomorrow. I know she likes to keep it low key and not make a fuss....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is Mark this morning? Having a lie in?

I find it totally baffling that she tip toes around him all his working week, keeping the kids out of his hair, but now she’s sitting down to work and the kids are in the office with her.
Mark doesn’t do anything to parent those kids at all. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.