Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does the shark do for a living that debilitates him for doing anything around the house or with the children?
Charl is one of these women that lives up to the 1950’s stereotype that women have small feet so they can fit near the sink to do the washing up better 🙄 She panders to him as she’s desperate to be the perfect little housewife and he’s mugging her off letting her. I bet Bill’s dad made her get a job and she resented that as she wanted to play house.

I was decked when her doorbell went off playing the can can as I had visions of Charl Moulin Rouge style dancing and high kicking down the stairs in a red ruffled dress everytime it went off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not quite sure some sort of office work in Manchester and takes train or tram in.
I keep visualising Pete or Adam from cold feet in some sort giant mixed office/ called centre in high rise ugly tower block in Manchester.
Bet he’s “IT support” 🤣🤣🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg in her last food shop haul.....she just cant shut up!!!why she speaks so so so much??!why?
I think she talks so much on camera because she has no one else to talk to. Mark doesn't seem particularly present and she doesn't appear to have any friends.
Or, its possible she genuinely believes she lives in a fairytale and all her talking is like her narrating over the top of it 😂

Reactions: 7
Just watching the favourites video. What grown woman gets cash for Christmas? The last time I received cash as a present from family was on my 18th birthday. In my world, family members give cash as a gift to teenagers. Grown adult women get booze, chocolate, bath stuff or pjs. Am I the weird one?
I get money from my Grandad at Christmas and for my birthday ( which are close together!) I'm 42, I love getting cash. I buy whatever I want lol! 😄 BTW, I still can't stand her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all 🙋‍♀️
First time poster here, but I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while now. Gotta say Ladies you have kept me sane! I used to like Charlotte (I started following her as my girl was born with a cleft palate) but now I cannot stand her! Especially in the last few months, she seems to have gotten insufferable. I love coming on here and hearing the TRUTH, not the bull she tries to sell! I feel i’m kinda similar to her - albeit I don’t have a ‘hard job’ like Char 🙄. I’m a SAHM with 3 young kids. It is NOT easy, it is NOT a fairy tale - especially right now with lockdown and homeschooling! I’d love to be able to have the time to put make up on and potter about taking photos and videos (although NOT of my kids)...it’s just not possible! Not for me anyway. I’m also around her size (16/18) and I cannot stand the fake ass selfies she takes - all she is doing there is making people feel worse about their size rather than showing you can be comfortable in the skin you are in OR she could even admit - yes I am x size, I don’t like it, I am going to change etc...I feel it’s so unhealthy to act like everything is wonderful and portray that image to the world but then also have the audacity to say she’s finding things hard! Well if that’s true then maybe show some of that reality and actually be relatable. Sorry that was a long post! Had to get that out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fly where exactly ? To school or their bedrooms maybe ? The garden or the field lmao that’s pretty much where they have been for years wait up she must mean their free holiday silly me 🙄
Feel she has been trying to make out of late that she was this sociable adventurer before COVID? She seldom went out with friends and don’t think went beyond Europe other than that Disney freebie.

Shark is a Front End Developer, I’m not familiar with IT stuff so not sure what that involves. Sad that I know and remember that, but she is such an oversharer I know exactly where he works, lives, his kids names and birthdays, the colour of his underpants hanging on the washing line, and his place of birth (big up Preston) even though the guy is a complete stranger!

Reactions: 20
Feel she has been trying to make out of late that she was this sociable adventurer before COVID? She seldom went out with friends and don’t think went beyond Europe other than that Disney freebie.

Shark is a Front End Developer, I’m not familiar with IT stuff so not sure what that involves. Sad that I know and remember that, but she is such an oversharer I know exactly where he works, lives, his kids names and birthdays, the colour of his underpants hanging on the washing line, and his place of birth (big up Preston) even though the guy is a complete stranger!
Bingo!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
😂 sitting with his hood up saying “have you tried switching it off and back on again”
About right! 🤣🤣🤣

And what is with "lets get crack a lacking". Omg, cringe city. duck off Charl, she is annoying me even more if that's even possible 🙄

Reactions: 7
Good salary I'd imagine! On top of Charl's highly paid exploitation work they definitely aren't short of a bob or two.
I’d be surprised if he was making any more than £30K a year. Not saying that’s bad or anything but I don’t imagine he’s making a fortune at it. Id imagine Charlotte takes in far more money than he does.

Reactions: 3
I’d be surprised if he was making any more than £30K a year. Not saying that’s bad or anything but I don’t imagine he’s making a fortune at it. Id imagine Charlotte takes in far more money than he does.
for a front end developer with over 10 years experience? I would be very surprised/think he was being underpaid if he was on anything less than £50k

the language she uses around Mark ‘keeping an eye on the kids’ is so frustrating - she acts like he’s doing her some big favour by taking care of his own children! It’s not the 1950s, Charl

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh, really? Assumed it would be more than that as he's no longer entry level, but I'm literally just making up random guesses obvs 😆

Oh, really? Assumed it would be more than that as he's no longer entry level, but I'm literally just making up random guesses obvs 😆
He’s not entry level no but he’s in the north of England, wages are lower than in the south. If he was London based or in the south I’d say he’d be on +£40K

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.