Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 1 of the Apple Watch and for the first time this week she’s made it to Poynton pool instead of the field near her house. Just so we can see her steps/ I give it a week before we are back to the usual trudges to the field and no photo of her steps

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1F288F3C-C5BF-4260-A295-766246A716A8.jpeg

my eyes legitimately hurt from how hard I rolled them, especially at that last bit. Do shut the eff up Charlotte 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Char: 'I really miss seeing family...'
Also Charl: 'Oh hi mum, nice to see you, thanks for coming round with a homemade pie.' :rolleyes: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her children are three beautiful special birds who just want to fly 🤮🤮🤮

Whereas everyone else's children are horrible sewer rats happy to be shut in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
View attachment 396944

my eyes legitimately hurt from how hard I rolled them, especially at that last bit. Do shut the eff up Charlotte 😐
she just talks absolute SHITE. You know that these captions aren’t just little off the cuff thoughts that she quickly scribbles down either - I bet she sits for ages,coming up with this utter drivel. She’s beyond pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is it with all these vomit 🤮 inducing posts, wouldn’t be surprised if she was trolling us on here she really is that pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Mark the Shark is just a nickname he’s been given on here - because he’s the most boring, docile man on the planet!!!

there was some random thing Charlotte kept banging in about that Mark and his family do as a family tradition- I can’t remember if it was rolling Easter eggs down the stairs - but she constantly kept going on and on and on about this bloody tradition and how it was what marks family do because they are from Preston, and apparently that’s what they do in Preston..... but she kept on about it, constantly referring to him being from Preston and this tradition of rolling things down the stairs.... so it’s become a bit of a joke here now!!!!!!
I live in Preston (feel like a celeb). It's really NOT even a big thing. 😂 the park in question is a city centre park (Avenham Park for anyone interested in seeing the famous hills....!)

Reactions: 9
Fly where exactly ? To school or their bedrooms maybe ? The garden or the field lmao that’s pretty much where they have been for years wait up she must mean their free holiday silly me 🙄
Well exactly. She practically has a mental breakdown when Bill goes down the road to stay with his father for 2 days so I can’t imagine she’s keen for them all to “fly” anywhere!!!!

Reactions: 11
How he used to smile.... 6 pictures back on her IG is a current picture of him still smiling exactly like that..... Is she now making minor stuff like that up to make her bloody two year old out as a victim of the pandemic now? Like he’s not smiling as he used to?? As someone else said, he will be completely oblivious and fine. What would damage him is his mother not protecting him from her own ridiculous behaviour
Completely agree. I have a 2 year old, he hasn't a scooby as to what has been happening in world,he doesn't know when his own Birthday is let alone mine! And I'm glad!! Why would anyone want there children to be effected? Just for sympathy 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Charlotte I’ve told you before STOP bigging your kids up because one day they’ll make a right tit of you when they don’t look so good. And every child feels things “intensely” because they are KIDS and don’t know how to rationalise like us adults. And flying the nest!! Aren’t you a bit previous for that I mean your kiddo’s are a wee bit young to be searching for properties on Rightmove and thinking about the best interest rates for mortgages to move on just yet. What the duck is she some kind of child psychologist now 🙄 She does my nut in the way she thinks her kids are perfect. I mean mine aren’t planning another great train robbery yet but they are far from perfect and some days I’d gladly stick them on eBay 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What does the shark do for a living that debilitates him for doing anything around the house or with the children?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does the shark do for a living that debilitates him for doing anything around the house or with the children?
Not quite sure some sort of office work in Manchester and takes train or tram in.
I keep visualising Pete or Adam from cold feet in some sort giant mixed office/ called centre in high rise ugly tower block in Manchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.