Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The feeling of getting home and taking off your bra... yet by your own admission you weren’t wearing one?!? She’s bleeping loosing the plot. I mean, I’m all for body positivity and all that but frig me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I'm taking a step back from posting on insta" *posts a story*
"I think there's been some confusion, I won't be posting on my grid, just doing stories"
*posts on grid* (which is of her gunt and cheap see through nip vest AGAIN)

Does she hear/see herself?!

Totally agree with all of the above comments too👆 She's too much of a snowflake to be an "influencer"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🙈🙈 I've really really really tried to see things from another point of view, take into account she is still very young, trying to set up a business, trying to renovate a house, trying to cope with lockdown (like us all), a super money saver, the body positivity replacing exercise, the new found love of cycling, the thrifty clothes shopper, the dog, the chickens...... my god the list is long!!! But nope ive had enough now, the big dramatic post about not posting to just carry on as normal today. I don't know who her audience is!!
She's just like faces by Grace if anyone follows her, completely lost her insta identity so she'll just try everything until she makes some money??? Nah not for me
Instead of taking everything as a personal attack I wish she would read here and see that people are actually trying to help, they all followed you for a reason to begin with and now no-one knows what you're doing and are looking for answers.
Personally id perfer if she logged off for a fee weeks,got some professional advice and guidance and came back with a clear focus and plan, she's a nice girl but she's loosing her way

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🙈🙈 I've really really really tried to see things from another point of view, take into account she is still very young, trying to set up a business, trying to renovate a house, trying to cope with lockdown (like us all), a super money saver, the body positivity replacing exercise, the new found love of cycling, the thrifty clothes shopper, the dog, the chickens..
I’d forgotten about the bike riding seeing as she hasn’t been on one for ages! That was another flash in the pan!!! She never used to be this flighty with things!

Reactions: 4
I think someone mentioned this before but she reminds me of The Tummy Diaries. She popped on my explore page and Charlotte's post with her belly out and that stupid screwed up facial expression reminded me of her.

I really liked her back in her SW days but she's beyond annoying now.

Reactions: 2
I think someone mentioned this before but she reminds me of The Tummy Diaries. She popped on my explore page and Charlotte's post with her belly out and that stupid screwed up facial expression reminded me of her.

I really liked her back in her SW days but she's beyond annoying now.
Same here, they both just seem to jump on every insta hype going. Mind you they’re both up each other’s arses anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
What happened to Couch to 5K? Another trend she dumped as soon as it wasn't getting her enough likes. She totally lacks integrity and as someone mentioned, way too soft to be on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know it’s really petty but how can she go to bed and sleep with those two draws open?! 😂 It would take two seconds to close them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her saying she’s taking a social media hiatus is just another one of her fads. Anyone with half a brain can see right through her. Full of shite.

Reactions: 5
Another grid post today 😂😂🙄

she “treated” her baby brother to a McDonald’s using McDelivery?? Don’t lie Charlotte, it’s an ad. You were sent the meal for free.

Reactions: 5
Another grid post today 😂😂🙄

she “treated” her baby brother to a McDonald’s using McDelivery?? Don’t lie Charlotte, it’s an ad. You were sent the meal for free.
Hasn’t she quite openly said that ads take ages to get approved? Therefore, Charlotte, you have not treated your baby brother to a McDonald’s today as you suggest!

Neighbours to the rescue again, Charlie gone out, char home alone, freebie meal with her brother..God char your life is so boring, clearly had a few sasperlos tonight so went on Insta for the chat!! I really think Charlie is avoiding char now, he seems to have a social life and 100% char is not included in it. It'll never last.
You know i feel bad for kinda having a witch here but chars not doing herself any favours, it's pretty obvious they aren't on the same page as a couple. I really was a fan at one stage but definitely not anymore

Reactions: 1
Friday night and her boyfriend is out having fun meanwhile she has to talk to strangers on insta cause she's got no friend. How bleeping sad she's only young yet she acts like she's so much older.

Reactions: 2
Friday night and her boyfriend is out having fun meanwhile she has to talk to strangers on insta cause she's got no friend. How bleeping sad she's only young yet she acts like she's so much older.
I literally said exactly the same in the last post. Great minds and all that 😉😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.