Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s has said she had to get the kids an start from scratch in one of her stories a while back , I like her too (although I think taking the piss out if the bearded lady was a push to far , seizing as she doesn’t like people taking the piss out of her character) but it’s just my opinion luv I don’t buy that she didn’t know an am sure her ex would probably be able to verify this am sure, do you really think her ex just left that money sat in the bank for no one to know about? I would 100% know if my girlfriend had that kind of money an would 100% want to know where it came from
People like that are very good at hiding things. You seriously cannot assume anything. She may have had another bank account that charlotte didnt know about..and was transferring money in dribs and drabs so it didnt look suspicious..she could have said it was a bonus.. she could have done anything... and like I said..if there was any evidence that charlotte was involved then the police and courts would have punished her for it... they didnt.... so if they haven't got proof I doubt anyone else will. But it's your opinion and i respect that x

Reactions: 3
People like that are very good at hiding things. You seriously cannot assume anything. She may have had another bank account that charlotte didnt know about..and was transferring money in dribs and drabs so it didnt look suspicious..she could have said it was a bonus.. she could have done anything... and like I said..if there was any evidence that charlotte was involved then the police and courts would have punished her for it... they didnt.... so if they haven't got proof I doubt anyone else will. But it's your opinion and i respect that x
Yeh that may be so , but she was obviously spending it ?? Anno if my girlfriend had hidden accounts I’d still see she was buying things or whatever it may be an know it was what we couldn’t afford so therefore would not be dumb enough to not ask how she’s affording what she was spending it on, coz Charlotte doesn’t come across as dumb let’s face it , either way she must have known something , as someone has already mentioned you can hide a multitude of sins from your partner but extra money from what you earn I find hard to be one thing you couldn’t hide x

Yeh that may be so , but she was obviously spending it ?? Anno if my girlfriend had hidden accounts I’d still see she was buying things or whatever it may be an know it was what we couldn’t afford so therefore would not be dumb enough to not ask how she’s affording what she was spending it on, coz Charlotte doesn’t come across as dumb let’s face it , either way she must have known something , as someone has already mentioned you can hide a multitude of sins from your partner but extra money from what you earn I find hard to be one thing you couldn’t hide x
Plus how many times can you it was a bonus , an if she was doing it in dribs an drabs you would still know it’s more than what she was earning 🤷🏽‍♀️ My partner has a separate bank account we put bits of spare cash in when we can an she will randomly buy something or al get something because we both know each other’s earnings an what needs paying out etc etc look either way I just find it hard to believe she didn’t know about it , it was a huge amount of money a lot more than she could hide an pop out in “drink an drabs” when she fancied x

Yeh she was smart enough to leave when it was getting too much, or maybe her partner took full blame well not maybe just obviously therefore Charlottesville name would not have been able to be mentioned legally , I like her myself this story tho I find hard to believe she didn’t know anything at all about sorry just my opinion an as I’ve already said I wish her all the luck in the world with her new beginnings an glad she got away from what she obviously realised a serious disgraceful situation x

Last edited:
Emma was caught twice. After the first time And a suspended sentence I’m sure she would of known. Come on. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Emma was caught twice. After the first time And a suspended sentence I’m sure she would of known. Come on. 🤦🏽‍♀️
it was in the local papers the first time too so if say she probably knew. I found it just by googling her name from the first link put on here. We’ll never know for sure though I guess.

Plus how many times can you it was a bonus , an if she was doing it in dribs an drabs you would still know it’s more than what she was earning 🤷🏽‍♀️ My partner has a separate bank account we put bits of spare cash in when we can an she will randomly buy something or al get something because we both know each other’s earnings an what needs paying out etc etc look either way I just find it hard to believe she didn’t know about it , it was a huge amount of money a lot more than she could hide an pop out in “drink an drabs” when she fancied x

Yeh she was smart enough to leave when it was getting too much, or maybe her partner took full blame well not maybe just obviously therefore Charlottesville name would not have been able to be mentioned legally , I like her myself this story tho I find hard to believe she didn’t know anything at all about sorry just my opinion an as I’ve already said I wish her all the luck in the world with her new beginnings an glad she got away from what she obviously realised a serious disgraceful situation x
I agree, it’s not like it was the odd £100 here and there. We are talking multiple of thousands!! I’m guessing Charlotte didn’t know her gf was robbing old people but she knew something dodgy was going on and chose to maybe turn a blind eye. What you don’t know won’t hurt you. When the police got involved it seems she probably thought tit I need to go! If my partner had an income of thousands and thousands but only had a job that paid slightly above average I’d 10000% know he was doing something dodgy!!! Idc what anyone says. Love her or dislike her she knew something and she still spent that money.

Reactions: 2
Exactly!! There is no way greedy didn’t enjoy spending that money just like ther is no way her ex could’ve hidden it from her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ha ha ha ther sooooo predictable 😂
Toooo predicable 😂 greedy by name greedy by nature , good luck with your “new” life greedy! Oh an boreniff with gusto swipe ups

That's a very fair point I think everyones just raking it up due to how smug and high almighty she acts.
She’s deffo knew about there’s no way in this gods given earth she didn’t a, an also enjoyed the benefits of it 👍🏽

I only followed her a few months before Xmas so not sure on background but how do you know that’s her ex ?
She’s in the pics There’s on if her in her own insta account an it’s the same one used in the article you can tell it’s greedy In the pic, plus there’s still an old pic of her on her insta goin way back an also there’s a article in the paper with little enzo an her

never heard of coercive control? Domestic abuse? Women can be abusers too gay or straight DV can affect anyone - “Why didn’t she leave?”

Maybe she was afraid to leave? Mayb her ex being caught out was the best thing that could have happened to her and them kiddies? 🤷🏻‍♀️

None of us should judge anyone by something thier ex did IMHO ....
Yeh maybe we will never know , either way she KNEW an could have told anyone until waiting till the authorities found out for themselves 💁🏽‍♀️

never heard of coercive control? Domestic abuse? Women can be abusers too gay or straight DV can affect anyone - “Why didn’t she leave?”

Maybe she was afraid to leave? Mayb her ex being caught out was the best thing that could have happened to her and them kiddies? 🤷🏻‍♀️

None of us should judge anyone by something thier ex did IMHO ....
Oh an just for the record yes I have heard of coercive control, domestic abuse etc etc .... I just don’t buy she didn’t know 🤷🏽‍♀️ An however it ended even if it was a case of being controlled she could have told the police , yenno pick up
A phone an so the right thing??? An there’s no “maybe” about it leaving with this boys was the best thing she did , pity it wasn’t sooner rather than later when she’s help spend the money maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️

She’s back, Gousto swipe ups too 😂
An another stupid milestone video of a bearded lady “this is Me” greedy an obnoxious yep “that is you” alright 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Course it benefits you! When every idiot that swipes up is making you £15! Bet she’s not had to pay for any food in months!
this is the real reason she shares it all the time.. Cos it’s paying for her next weeks worth of meals
Wish I knew how to start a thread coz I have such a good one for greedy guts, an her copying of others “insta stories” an acting dumb makes me cringe , pls someone tell me how to start a thread???
I see a new costume change an silly dance again today 🙈 greedy guts , so embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Wish I knew how to start a thread coz I have such a good one for greedy guts, an her copying of others “insta stories” an acting dumb makes me cringe , pls someone tell me how to start a thread???
I see a new costume change an silly dance again today 🙈 greedy guts , so embarrassing
Just use this one
Point out who she copies and whatever else you want to
We ready 🤣

Just use this one I’m
Point out who she copies and whatever else you want to
We ready 🤣
Ha ha god I love this tattle , so glad I Found you all 😂 she’s is embarrassing makes my piss boil , the soppy songs with her cat just like mrs hinch with her dog the acting dumb when she clearly isn’t Jesus !! An my god those swipe ups , an she now oozes desperation An attention , freak !

Announcing she’s taking a tit. And companies want to work with that?

• Haha
Announcing she’s taking a tit. And companies want to work with that?
She’s gross , how people find her funny I don’t know 🙄 she plays dumb that’s all , an all this “when you all think miss greedy homes clean well it’s not🙈” feel embarrassed for her it’s no cleaner than the average home , an don’t even get me started on her now posting the famous “Insta”
Quotes , greedy guts I know you , the real you 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s gross , how people find her funny I don’t know 🙄 she plays dumb that’s all , an all this “when you all think miss greedy homes clean well it’s not🙈” feel embarrassed for her it’s no cleaner than the average home , an don’t even get me started on her now posting the famous “Insta”
Quotes , greedy guts I know you , the real you 😂
More swipe ups!!! Greedy greedy greedy ! 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.