Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her too, I’m sure she’s already stated on her stories before that she works from home. People can’t just assume such things about people when we only see a snapshot of what their life is like :)
Hi Greedy! 👋🏽

On her high horse about paying for her own wardrobes. Saved their asses off. Easy to do when every other thing is free in her house 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lorddd how she went on in recent stories about how she paid for these wardrobes most definatly wasn't a pretty trait. How about get yaself a job greedz like the rest of us then you won't have to save 'long and hard'

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her story a few months back about her glass table that exploded?
Her glass top table exploded and she was having a serious go at ikea, saying how dangerous their products were etc etc. She had CANDLES under the table at the time of filming her rant.

Reactions: 4
Lorddd how she went on in recent stories about how she paid for these wardrobes most definatly wasn't a pretty trait. How about get yaself a job greedz like the rest of us then you won't have to save 'long and hard'
In fairness she probably did pay it all by herself. However, it wasnt a long hard save like most of us. Oh no, the swipe ups paid for it, only a few weeks ago she was so skint she was considering breaking a vase to get a fiver out of it. All for the gram eh

Reactions: 7
I do find her stuff funny, I've followed for a while, I just hope it doesn't become another 24/7 shopping channel
I get fed up of seeing constant #gifted

Had to laugh the other day though that there's already an outfit for a 90k followers photo. Hope it's not another case of buying followers like other accounts

Reactions: 3
duck off with your wardrobes. They’re literally just wardrobes. Why do we need a regal countdown and then 10 million videos with soppy songs in the background. Jesus Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only followed her a few months before Xmas so not sure on background but how do you know that’s her ex ?

Her wardrobes are bog standard ikea pax wardrobes??!! , i bought some on the weekend and put them up myself ! Here's my medal 🏅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll probably get hated for this, but she's the only Instagram person I like 🤷‍♀️
Me too, she’s funny, genuine, natural, she’s honest and I don’t feel like she’s ripping off her followers. I feel sad that she has a Tattle thread .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.