Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someones enjoying reading tattle 😂😂 hey greedy babes did you enjoy your payouts and up and run when tit got serious 😂😂

Me too, she’s funny, genuine, natural, she’s honest and I don’t feel like she’s ripping off her followers. I feel sad that she has a Tattle thread .
Funny that how you post just after she posted on her insta how are you char?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to say I do actually enjoy Charlottes stories. I think we’d all be making money off swipe ups if we could 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think we should be bringing her Ex’s actions into this. It’s fair enough if you have an opinion on her, but it’s unfair to drag her past relationships into it.

Reactions: 25
I see it now loads of stories about trolls-crying blah blah blah
Yes everyone has a past but if you choose to be an ‘internet/instagram figure’ then your past is fair game
Sorry 😐

Reactions: 2
Yes everyone has a past but if you choose to be an ‘internet/instagram figure’ then your past is fair game
Sorry 😐
In her defence she didn’t do it though, but she must have turnt a blind eye to it

Reactions: 5
Sorry 😐
Your past is fair game, but it's also just that. Your past. I like Charlotte and just because she had a crappy ex dont make her a crappy person.
I'd actually think less of her if she was with the ex, but she isnt and from her stories she did what she felt was the right thing to protect her children. I really dont think she deserves a thread on here just because she worked hard to network and got gifted a things. She is one of the most genuine people on insta.

And no I'm not Charlotte.

Reactions: 18
I have family who live around the same area and apparently she’s been selling quite a few of the gifted items on local selling sites.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I used to like her she was funny. No it’s all ads and don’t forget to tag me. Lol 😂 find her a little desperate!!

Reactions: 6
Clearly what has been written on here has really hurt Charlotte! Your past is your past for a reason and I don’t think it deserves to be brought up especially regarding a child, people shouldn’t be so quick to make assumptions about situations - if she knew about all of this surely she would have been an accessory and would have been charged and or named??
I honestly think the majority of people that comment on these threads are purely jealous - one person has actually commented that they hate how she gets free stuff and they want free stuff!! Says it all!
I’ll be the first to admit the ads can be annoying but duck me, a would be doing the same thing if offered the chance.
Sorry people I just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 18
Clearly what has been written on here has really hurt Charlotte! Your past is your past for a reason and I don’t think it deserves to be brought up especially regarding a child, people shouldn’t be so quick to make assumptions about situations - if she knew about all of this surely she would have been an accessory and would have been charged and or named??
I honestly think the majority of people that comment on these threads are purely jealous - one person has actually commented that they hate how she gets free stuff and they want free stuff!! Says it all!
I’ll be the first to admit the ads can be annoying but duck me, a would be doing the same thing if offered the chance.
Sorry people I just don’t understand it.
Hi Charlotte 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Agree I like her and her account what her ex did isn’t her fault, and no I’m not Charlotte either

Reactions: 7
II don’t follow her anymore because practically every other story turned in To a swipe up or another gifted item so don’t often see what’s going on. Still can’t stand that bloody greedy song though 🙈

Reactions: 6
I really like Charlotte too, don’t understand why there’s a thread on her, I think she’s really down to earth! Her & amyplusbabies are the only story’s I actually want to watch & enjoy

Reactions: 2
Gifted item, swipe up, gifted item, swipe up, gousto (here’s a code so I get £15 credit, basically eating for free), acting dumb on purpose(Pacific) more swipe ups, more gifted crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed ages ago so repetitive, if you take away all the gifted items her home is pretty standard.

Reactions: 5
My god if you google her name there are so many stories. Does she just take herself to the papers every time she gets a new gifted room

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.