Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she come off Instagram? Iv just had a look can’t see anything? she will be back. she will be loosing to much with her hourly swipe ups. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her earlier pictures of her home is nothing special but she gained a steady following because she was back then fun to watch. I unfollowed a little while back because her stories turned into a stream of her gifted items and swipe ups.

Reactions: 6
Of course they’ve been eating gousto for a year, all the swipe ups pay for her food. Just be bloody honest about it.

• Haha
She’s marmite I think. Gotta admit I’m finding her annoying now. I’m mostly skipping her stories. Sorry Miss greedy

Reactions: 2
I just watched her stories, she said she’s been eating gusto for a year but in her highlights 22weeks ago she said she was making her first meal.

• Haha
i genuinely just skip past stories I don’t like I think she’s quite funny at times and our pasts don’t define our futures 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everyone’s different and won’t Matter what you do someone will have an opinion about it.. not sure about the gousto think though right enough I don’t think I followed her long enough to know any different.

i genuinely just skip past stories I don’t like I think she’s quite funny at times and our pasts don’t define our futures 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everyone’s different and won’t Matter what you do someone will have an opinion about it.. not sure about the gousto think though right enough I don’t think I followed her long enough to know any different.
Thing is all these ‘influencers’ are getting free gousto then when you go to order all the decent meals have gone! It’s so annoying.

Wait, so is Enzo hers or her exes? Obviously lives with her but has the exes surname?

Huh? Spill...
Omg!!!! Come on now , now I know we don’t know how her relationship was with her “ex” but it was a relationship which they had 2 children together while her ex was conning these people , you can’t tell me she didn’t know anything about it or gained from it and enjoyed reaping the benefits also? On her stories at the weekend she was saying her past is her past which yes 100% it is but oh my days to say she was in a toxic relationship is a bit of cop out really, she obviously only got out if that “toxic” relationship when the shot hit the fan an her ex was caught and she obviously had to take the boys away from the situation , otherwise why didn’t she leave before?? There’s things you can turn a blind eye too but if your partner ha thousands of pounds in the bank that’s not something she’s turned a blind eye too, that’s something she’s also reaped the benefits of at the time an was quite happy too until it all came to the light , it’s true nothing is hidden forever I wish her all the luck with her new beginnings but I don’t buy her posts at the weekend putting all the blame on her partner, she obviously must have known where the money was coming from an was quite happy to stay at that time , both as bad as each other in my opinion but as I say I wish her no harm an wish her all the luck in the world , but just one thing , she needs to stop coming across as desperate an now the attention seeking , her personality has changed loads on insta lately 🙄 just like all the others , it’s a shame ther blessed to be sat home all day receiving free gifts an making money from it but it changes so many , an she seems to be one of that category there’s a few who are absolutley the same today as they were a years ago and work hard to do what they do on insta an even then I can only count them on one hand 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Omg!!!! Come on now , now I know we don’t know how her relationship was with her “ex” but it was a relationship which they had 2 children together while her ex was conning these people , you can’t tell me she didn’t know anything about it or gained from it and enjoyed reaping the benefits also? On her stories at the weekend she was saying her past is her past which yes 100% it is but oh my days to say she was in a toxic relationship is a bit of cop out really, she obviously only got out if that “toxic” relationship when the shot hit the fan an her ex was caught and she obviously had to take the boys away from the situation , otherwise why didn’t she leave before?? There’s things you can turn a blind eye too but if your partner ha thousands of pounds in the bank that’s not something she’s turned a blind eye too, that’s something she’s also reaped the benefits of at the time an was quite happy too until it all came to the light , it’s true nothing is hidden forever I wish her all the luck with her new beginnings but I don’t buy her posts at the weekend putting all the blame on her partner, she obviously must have known where the money was coming from an was quite happy to stay at that time , both as bad as each other in my opinion but as I say I wish her no harm an wish her all the luck in the world , but just one thing , she needs to stop coming across as desperate an now the attention seeking , her personality has changed loads on insta lately 🙄 just like all the others , it’s a shame ther blessed to be sat home all day receiving free gifts an making money from it but it changes so many , an she seems to be one of that category there’s a few who are absolutley the same today as they were a years ago and work hard to do what they do on insta an even then I can only count them on one hand 🤷🏽‍♀️

never heard of coercive control? Domestic abuse? Women can be abusers too gay or straight DV can affect anyone - “Why didn’t she leave?”

Maybe she was afraid to leave? Mayb her ex being caught out was the best thing that could have happened to her and them kiddies? 🤷🏻‍♀️

None of us should judge anyone by something thier ex did IMHO ....

Reactions: 24
never heard of coercive control? Domestic abuse? Women can be abusers too gay or straight DV can affect anyone - “Why didn’t she leave?”

Maybe she was afraid to leave? Mayb her ex being caught out was the best thing that could have happened to her and them kiddies? 🤷🏻‍♀️

None of us should judge anyone by something thier ex did IMHO ....
Totally agree! We don't know when she left her ex or the reasons why...you cant just assume without knowing facts... domestic violence isn't only physical.. you don't know what went on to give her the reasons to call the relationship toxic. She didnt get arrested or charged so in my opinion she has done nothing wrong. And I'm sure the police would have seriously investigated her too!

Totally agree! We don't know when she left her ex or the reasons why...you cant just assume without knowing facts... domestic violence isn't only physical.. you don't know what went on to give her the reasons to call the relationship toxic. She didnt get arrested or charged so in my opinion she has done nothing wrong. And I'm sure the police would have seriously investigated her too!
Yeh I agree which was my point! No we don’t know the facts an I for one know all about living with a narcissist so believe me I know a toxic relationship which is mentally abusive, I just didn’t buy the “I was in a toxic relationship” an that wAs all she wanted to disclose , I am happy she got out an as I said I wish her no harm and lots of luck with her new beginnings but the “influencers” have people fooled for ther own gain , maybe she was investigated who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ But she’s changed now she’s becoming across as begging, wants sympathy, maybe she a con woman too , just sayin , I have a friend very very popular on insta makes a fortune an works her absolute ass off for her gains I can count on one hand the influencers who work as hard as she does on one hand , all the best greedy an well done for getting away when the tit hit the fan

Her partner was clearly a pro in lying .. how else would she have conned everyone. It would have been very easy for her to lie to family as well.

Reactions: 5
Her partner was clearly a pro in lying .. how else would she have conned everyone. It would have been very easy for her to lie to family as well.
Exactly!! There is no way greedy didn’t enjoy spending that money just like ther is no way her ex could’ve hidden it from her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Someones enjoying reading tattle 😂😂 hey greedy babes did you enjoy your payouts and up and run when tit got serious 😂😂

Funny that how you post just after she posted on her insta how are you char?
Ha ha ha ther sooooo predictable 😂

Reactions: 1
Exactly!! There is no way greedy didn’t enjoy spending that money just like ther is no way her ex could’ve hidden it from her 🤷🏽‍♀️
I honestly can’t see how Charlotte would have known. If she was enjoying the high life she wouldn’t have turned hers and the kids world upside down to protect them from someone who clearly had issues.
Don’t get me wrong she annoys the hell out of me but I don’t think it’s fair to say that she knew about it. People can hid a magnitude of sins from partners if they wanted to 🤷🏼‍♀️

I honestly can’t see how Charlotte would have known. If she was enjoying the high life she wouldn’t have turned hers and the kids world upside down to protect them from someone who clearly had issues.
Don’t get me wrong she annoys the hell out of me but I don’t think it’s fair to say that she knew about it. People can hid a magnitude of sins from partners if they wanted to 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s has said she had to get the kids an start from scratch in one of her stories a while back , I like her too (although I think taking the piss out if the bearded lady was a push to far , seizing as she doesn’t like people taking the piss out of her character) but it’s just my opinion luv I don’t buy that she didn’t know an am sure her ex would probably be able to verify this am sure, do you really think her ex just left that money sat in the bank for no one to know about? I would 100% know if my girlfriend had that kind of money an would 100% want to know where it came from

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.