Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have cheap crappy kitchen cupboards that are similar to her before pics. Is it really that simple to paint them? I keep seeing this on all the instagram wannabes pages but my husband (tbf he may be lying to get out of diy) says that if we tried to paint our cupboards they would go streaky, messy and look awful. Yet all these people seem to be getting it spot on first go?
I done it in my previous house just to freshen them up. I used the v33 cupboard paint from B&Q. They do need 3 coats though, after I done the 1st coat I was like šŸ˜± what have I done even after the 2nd it was a bit like šŸ™ˆ but the 3rd coat it was like new doors šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 1
Try Frenchic paint. Look up the group on FB, itā€™s amazing what people paint with it
I was just going to say the exact same x

Im sorry but today has just proven how self absorbed and uneducates she is. Shes so wrapped up in herself she is totally unaware of whatā€™s going on in the world around her, perhaps thatā€™s because she doesnā€™t work, her whole world is extremely small, shes limited to one house in a small Welsh town. Shes the definition of white privileged thinking shes not personally affected so doesnā€™t comment. No doubt she will respond now with some bullshit about being ā€˜nervous of saying the wrong thingā€™. Shes the kind of person who will claim to know/be friends with a black person to prove shes not racist. Shes such a narcissistic self obsessed idiot she has no idea of the struggles others experience. Yet the world we live in is a breeding ground for skip rats like her, people now put value on material and monetary things over the truly valuable things in our society. Its a disgrace and I hate the world my children are growing up in.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has really annoyed me posting a poll on children returning to school in Wales.. It is not something that should be discussed on a "influencers" story, nobody should be influencing anyones decision regarding their choice. No two families circumstances are the same and It is not something that should be voted for in a poll!

Reactions: 4
She has really annoyed me posting a poll on children returning to school in Wales.. It is not something that should be discussed on a "influencers" story, nobody should be influencing anyones decision regarding their choice. No two families circumstances are the same and It is not something that should be voted for in a poll!
Maybe she wants to send her kids back so she can go back to work
....oh wait she doesnt have a job and never bleeping has.. woman

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Iā€™m in Scotland so schools/nursery arenā€™t due back until August. I work in childcare so I wonā€™t be back until August. My partner is a key worker so heā€™s working anyway, but when I return to work Iā€™ll have no option to send my 2 year old back to nursery.

Last edited:
It's causing a lot of controversy here in Wales, especially on social media today over parents choices. The likes of greedy should not be putting her 2 cents in.

A parent should be making their own sensible judgement not the result of a Instagram poll.

Reactions: 3
Shes soooo bleeping annoying!!! I was in lidl today and seen them then I just seen her story about the tiny fabulousa lid.... like clearly it wasnt the only one on the shelve so you would see they're ALL like that! She tries to be dumb but funny. You're nothing but a sponging witch. Shopping in Lidl wheres the free gousto at???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how her breakfast post this morning with poached eggs that are cleaaaaarly not in her fancy Swan egg poacher. Can you just imagine all the tit she has that she uses once and never again

Iā€™m so confused right now, itā€™s not appropriate to post her garden pictures ā€œdue to a pandemic and historic revolutionā€ even though weā€™ve all technically seen her garden a million times, are we to be shocked with the third reveal?! Apparently complaining about your hot tub levels and showing all your free food and snacks is appropriate? Just wondering how she defines ā€œappropriateā€œ and decides what is appropriate and what isnā€™t šŸ˜šŸ¤Æ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m so confused right now, itā€™s not appropriate to post her garden pictures ā€œdue to a pandemic and historic revolutionā€ even though weā€™ve all technically seen her garden a million times, are we to be shocked with the third reveal?! Apparently complaining about your hot tub levels and showing all your free food and snacks is appropriate? Just wondering how she defines ā€œappropriateā€œ and decides what is appropriate and what isnā€™t šŸ˜šŸ¤Æ
Because she prob seen the grief becky/beggy sweet home got over a free BBQ in a pandemic, greedy has tit her pants at the thoughts of it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Because she prob seen the grief becky/beggy sweet home got over a free BBQ in a pandemic, greedy has tit her pants at the thoughts of it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Or the garden isnt up to insta standards for the friday reveal she promised. You know its all got to be fake and staged and suitable for slow motion videos to the tune of spirit etc. Plus the weather in Wales yesterday was awful. Cant imagine breaking my neck to get my house a certain way just to show strangers on the internet. What a way to live.

• Haha
Iā€™m guessing 80% of the garden has been gifted ... imagine gifting someone expensive stuff then them holding off sharing with all their followers. Although her followers probably canā€™t afford to buy the gifted items anyway as they will cost thousands. How lucky getting an entire garden gifted that I doubt they could afford to buy themselves. Do these influences have to beg for the gifted items in exchange for them sharing on their page ? That garden and contents is easy 10k +++ ... and she doesnā€™t even have a job!?

Reactions: 5
Doesnt want to show her garden because of what's going on.. but shows a picture of her in her #gifted blow up hot tub! šŸ™„šŸ™„ makes sense greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.