Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha ohh she’s never been able to spell am suprised anyone works with her , anyway totally agree about H she seems lovely an does so much for me me me (greedy) an I felt sad for her that she got no aknowledgement on Mother’s Day, as you say she’s took on those 2 boys an she also clearly helps financially if she’s living ther , sad really , an yeh she’s boring me now with all the hinch cast off copies she doesn’t have a clue an wtf are those flowers all about 😂😂😂

The vase looks like a milk bottle spoils those beautiful flowers she was gifted from dunelm ! What a waste !

Yes they are tacky tho, tacky backed stick on tiles
Love
head Donna 😉
The tile stickers kill me off. Cant understand why she paid a tiler to tile her floor but used tile stickers for her walls?? Im sorry to say but of all the kitchens on instagram home accounts, hers is the worst! Its just awful. Cheap and nasty looking. If she had proper subway tiles on the walls it would look so much better. Just another demonstration of how clueless she is.

The head Donna comments are so funny because ive got a pal called Donna and head Donna has been her nickname since we went on a hen do few years ago. So she is providing me and my friends with so much humour with these comments 😂 shes the gift that keeps on giving she really is 🤣

Can Benzo actually sit up in that bloody bed ?
Im sure we will get a sarcastic demonstration of some kind on her stories, keep your eyes peeled. She loves to bite at these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But it’s all for the gram bbe so it’s ok 👍🏽 😂

Hi Charlotte 😬
I shine in every day dear , David g lives and working hard , raising a family running a home , I am a people person , with people skills and a lot of experience in life ,
I live a happy life , have great friends, I’m an emergency nurse (currently preparing our ICU units for when our hospital is hit really bad in the next / weeks it’s been predicated ) an YET I still shine on and enjoy my life and would not and could never change my job , I am also a yoga instructer and used to live near you a couple of years ago , just telling you a little about myself

See thing about tattle it’s for ANYONE to have the free will to have an opinion on ANYONE in the public eye , for instance “Instagram influencers” and I do wish you would stop saying your being trolled because if you was you would be getting direct messages sent to you (unless that’s what you mean ) but if it’s aimed at tattle I just wanted to clarify that I “shine on” everyday ! Am not a troll as I wouldn’t direct message anyone just to be cruel , you have chose too put yourself and your children all over social media for ANYONE to see , now this makes people have an opinion without being (a troll) jeez I do hate that word , so if you do t want to see what people have negative to say about you , do t read tattle , focus on your 100k followers who you say love you sweetheart and just get on with your day an shine on yourself
Regards
head Donna

*saving lives
*2 weeks
Side note - I have never been a bully , stop feeling sorry for yourself and be grateful you have been blessed to receive free items an gifted home interior without working hard for it 👍🏽
Have you ever actually looked up the definition of a troll? It mentions nothing about contacting the person, just about making deliberately offensive online posts... So based on the Oxford dictionary, I'm sorry to break it to you love, but I'd say yes you are a troll... 😕 Most comments are open to interpretation and if the Instagramer chooses to look on tattle then on their heads be it but slating her appearance, for example, IS trolling, regardless of whether you send it to her or not 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder if you'd be happy to stand by your comments if your employer, or even Charlotte, was to be made aware of them? I'm pretty sure as an NHS employee you're not supposed to act in a way, inside of work or out, that brings the organisation into disrepute and for a nurse to say some of things you do just doesn't sit right with me.

For somebody who is so happy and is living her best life, you seem awfully bitter, you might want to work on that.

And before anybody comes back with the original and not at all immature response, no I'm not Charlotte, or Harriet, or infact anybody that knows either of them 👍🏻
Screenshot_20200327_074226_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The tile stickers kill me off. Cant understand why she paid a tiler to tile her floor but used tile stickers for her walls?? Im sorry to say but of all the kitchens on instagram home accounts, hers is the worst! Its just awful. Cheap and nasty looking. If she had proper subway tiles on the walls it would look so much better. Just another demonstration of how clueless she is.

The head Donna comments are so funny because ive got a pal called Donna and head Donna has been her nickname since we went on a hen do few years ago. So she is providing me and my friends with so much humour with these comments 😂 shes the gift that keeps on giving she really is 🤣

😂😂😂 oh this has made me laugh I can imagine your friend “head Donna”’an use feeling highly amused with her “gift that keeps on giving”’ 😂 and as for the tiles maybe she used her brain for this one and went for the tacky tiles instead of getting the subway ones done because she knew her “tacky twatty looking tiles “‘gave her a “swipe up”’
How excited was she with her huge supply of home bargains plants she got to overload her kitchen with?? And her floor tiles arnt even that nice I don’t like her kitchen either it just looks like a basic council house kitchen 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m not just saying this to be nasty but ther is nothing I like in her house or about her house (yes this is were people say don’t follow then) but I can coz she’s ther and she keeps me amused with her idiocity , it’s just a basic house that looks like many others , my friends an my daughters have told me me for a long time now to do a home account as we have done a total refurb a couple of years ago and am proud to say it is beautiful but myself and my husband work hard to achieve what we have , but my god no way could I or would I want my home all over social media (plus I just don’t have the time) I do enjoy some home account and follow some beautiful ones but for me I just have an uneasy feeling about my home and it’s contents all over social media because every home account I follow have made it easy to know where they live or even mentioned At some point where they live which just astounds me coz I just don’t find it safe to do, that’s just my opinion but i do enjoy following some “professional” home accounts who have done refurbs and work hard at what they do juggling work and ther insta accounts , greedy is just not on that level she wants to be but she will never get ther she has no originality about herself or her content , and the garden definitley is not getting paid in full for because by the looks of it it’s having a lot done to it unless it’s not a full professional make over maybe she’s working with a gardening company but for a council house if she is managing to pay for it herself she’s a silly girl unless she’s planning on staying ther , oh hang on no she’s now saving to buy ther own home in the future 🤔 am sure it really will be in the future the very distant future 🤷🏽‍♀️

Im sure we will get a sarcastic demonstration of some kind on her stories, keep your eyes peeled. She loves to bite at these comments.
I actually think she has a drink problem, i Would love to know details of how she got with H ?
Going by looks H is beautiful and I don’t know how she copes with greedy scattyness 🤷🏽‍♀️ Not seen much of H on her content I must admit but when I have se comes across really laid back , it’s just my perception of what I’ve seen I could be wrong but am sure H could do much better I don’t know how anyone could kiss that mouth with those teeth , this is a big of a catty comment for me but I’m just being honest 🙈

Reactions: 1
Have you ever actually looked up the definition of a troll? It mentions nothing about contacting the person, just about making deliberately offensive online posts... So based on the Oxford dictionary, I'm sorry to break it to you love, but I'd say yes you are a troll... 😕 Most comments are open to interpretation and if the Instagramer chooses to look on tattle then on their heads be it but slating her appearance, for example, IS trolling, regardless of whether you send it to her or not 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder if you'd be happy to stand by your comments if your employer, or even Charlotte, was to be made aware of them? I'm pretty sure as an NHS employee you're not supposed to act in a way, inside of work or out, that brings the organisation into disrepute and for a nurse to say some of things you do just doesn't sit right with me.

For somebody who is so happy and is living her best life, you seem awfully bitter, you might want to work on that.

And before anybody comes back with the original and not at all immature response, no I'm not Charlotte, or Harriet, or infact anybody that knows either of them 👍🏻View attachment 100235
Sorry to break it to you darling but this is a forum for ANYONE to have the FREEWILL to have an open opinion based on anyone on Instagram etc !!!

I am in no way bringing my job as an NHS worker into disrepute as my work life and home life are 2 separate things ! Your just having your opinion an that’s fine with me 👍🏽

Sorry to break it to you darling but this is a forum for ANYONE to have the FREEWILL to have an open opinion based on anyone on Instagram etc !!!

I am in no way bringing my job as an NHS worker into disrepute as my work life and home life are 2 separate things ! Your just having your opinion an that’s fine with me 👍🏽
Ps.... considering your not charlottenor Harriet nor know either of them you have a real intention on posting your screenshot to me considering ??? Or do you post this to every user of tattle ?

Ps... considering your neither Charlotte or Harriet nor know either of them your awful qwick to jump
On me with your opinion and screenshot of what a “troll”
Is , and just for the record yes I would stand by the comments I made in front of Charlotte and my employers if it was made necessary or came to pass because I am neither a coward nor do I have to justify my actions on a forum to my employers especially as I am not disrespecting my employers themselves !
just curious considering you have singled me out with your post and claim you don’t know them or are not them do
You post this statement of yours to every user on tattle???? 💁🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ps.... considering your not charlottenor Harriet nor know either of them you have a real intention on posting your screenshot to me considering ??? Or do you post this to every user of tattle ?
Ps... considering your neither Charlotte or Harriet nor know either of them your awful qwick to jump
On me with your opinion and screenshot of what a “troll”
Is , and just for the record yes I would stand by the comments I made in front of Charlotte and my employers if it was made necessary or came to pass because I am neither a coward nor do I have to justify my actions on a forum to my employers especially as I am not disrespecting my employers themselves !
just curious considering you have singled me out with your post and claim you don’t know them or are not them do
You post this statement of yours to every user on tattle???? 💁🏽‍♀️
👏👏👏👏👏👏

I cant stop laughing that she’s claiming talking about her brown tooth is ‘amazing content’
Ive got a cap on one of my teeth and let me tell you if the dentist fitted me with a brown cap much darker than my ‘real white teeth’ id be going back to complain. I imagine its a red wine stain hun 💁🏻‍♀️

P.S. last time I checked brown isnt a shade of white

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant stop laughing that she’s claiming talking about her brown tooth is ‘amazing content’
Ive got a cap on one of my teeth and let me tell you if the dentist fitted me with a brown cap much darker than my ‘real white teeth’ id be going back to complain. I imagine its a red wine stain hun 💁🏻‍♀️

P.S. last time I checked brown isnt a shade of white
😂😂

She will expose us head Donna's

Expose your dentist greedy so none of us ever go there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So passive aggressive.. totally bothered about her manky teefff
Totally!!!!!

Greedy your toofffh is brown not a different shade of white
Oh she never 🙈 I haven’t seen it 😂 well what a terrible dentist an what a fool too leave it an not go back 🙄

Oh dear she mush ha e been a little tipsy when she decided to do her story about her tooth 🙈 I never normally attack her appearance (got it off my chest tho ) when it was mentioned , but for her to carry in like that is ridiculous , yes be proud of yourself for getting up at 6am coz your kids are out of routine an your working so damn hard , we all work damn hard everyday under pressure with 5am wake ups your no different , good to see you take criticism of yourself tho (as that’s what this forum is for , totally legal for people to have an opinion an maybe criticise) once in a while about “influencers” (use that word lightly) but if I was in your shoes I certainly would not show myself tipsy /drunk on your stories addressing what people have a right to do on this forum , am pretty sure I get spoken about an criticised on a daily basis it’s life difference is you put your life in the public eye and this my dear is one of the downfalls that goes with it

Last edited:
Working hard with her children. Yeah, so is everyone at the minute. What about those mums like me who still have to get their children to work from home, have 6am wake up calls and keep on top of the house work all whilst still having to GO TO WORK - while you do duck all all day posting bleeping Instagram stories of you kid on the toilet whilst building all your freebies and dressing up in stupid costumes. Grow the duck up and piss off with your woe is me being stuck home with two kids you bleeping idoit!

Working hard with her children. Yeah, so is everyone at the minute. What about those mums like me who still have to get their children to work from home, have 6am wake up calls and keep on top of the house work all whilst still having to GO TO WORK - while you do duck all all day posting bleeping Instagram stories of you kid on the toilet whilst building all your freebies and dressing up in stupid costumes. Grow the duck up and piss off with your woe is me being stuck home with two kids you bleeping idoit!

Agree with every word

She doesn't even have a job, so it's no different for her!!!

Her crappy house is full of tat, she does not homeschool her kids just twats around and films them shitting

Yeah well done brown toofffh, your smashing it.. love from non brown tooffhh head donna

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its funny how she cant admit that she comes on here to read comments, now claiming people are setting up fake insta accounts to send her screenshots? Ok Greedy lets see the proof of this then? Show us these screenshots that have been sent to your inbox 👀 pathetic.

Also I am a real nurse, ive been a nurse for 8 years. Please dont think real nurses dont have real opinions about idiots like you who wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped you in the face.

Its funny how she cant admit that she comes on here to read comments, now claiming people are setting up fake insta accounts to send her screenshots? Ok Greedy lets see the proof of this then? Show us these screenshots that have been sent to your inbox 👀 pathetic.

Also I am a real nurse, ive been a nurse for 8 years. Please dont think real nurses dont have real opinions about idiots like you who wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped you in the face.

Errr no you cant have an opinion.. stop pretending to be a nurse 😂😂
Shes an absolute embarrassment

She reads here!! Show the screen shots then bugs bunny.. stop lying!

Mind you how can anyone trust a word she says after her and her ex scammed all those people 😮😮

Bet she wont have to address that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Heres a photo of me
Errr no you cant have an opinion.. stop pretending to be a nurse 😂😂
Shes an absolute embarrassment

She reads here!! Show the screen shots then bugs bunny.. stop lying!

Mind you how can anyone trust a word she says after her and her ex scammed all those people 😮😮

Bet she wont have to address that
Probably busy setting herself up a fake insta to troll herself with some screenshots as we speak 😂

She obviously reads here because she strikes me as one of those beggy people whos desperate to be liked and wants everyone to find her hilarious. Probably cant believe there are people who dont like her 🙄

Maths obviously isnt her strong point, 27% isnt half price, that would be 50%. Jesus christ, these companies pay her and she cant even get her facts straight 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Its funny how she cant admit that she comes on here to read comments, now claiming people are setting up fake insta accounts to🤷🏽‍♀️Also I am a real nurse, ive been a nurse for 8 years. Please dont think real nurses dont have real opinions about idiots like you who wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped you in the face.
100% I got “bullied” on here the other night.by someone claiming not to know them nor be them and brought the fact am a nurse into the matter , like it has anything to do if I was a lollipop lady I would still have the same opinion !!!!

Funny how she didn’t adress us trolls on her story had complained to the hut group about her MOCKING the carona virus and as a nurse complained to the company as it was something I found “disgusting and vile “ as I’m seeing first hand the effect it is having in the NHS so no Charlotte I’m sorry hun but I’m not disgusting and vile for having an opinion on you what I find disgusting and vile is you still doing swipe ups while people are going through one of the biggest crisis our generation has seen and leaving people vulnerable without jobs, some of your followers may be someone who does not have any family or in a situation we’re they are “influenced” by you to buy this tat at this time as a form of comfort buying (totally ther right an choice if they do) but it will be YOU who has influenced them to buy it and then may find themselves next week needing the few pounds they have spent on you tat swipe ups
Now I understand you still have to keep your money coming in but are you really that desperate for the swipe ups at this time??? Now if you was working with companies with ads then I’d get that you owe it to those small companies to continue to work with ther brand an do so but the need for the greed with the swipe ups is disgusting and I feel this way towards every influencer who’s still doing this just now !

Heres a photo of me

Probably busy setting herself up a fake insta to troll herself with some screenshots as we speak 😂

She obviously reads here because she strikes me as one of those beggy people whos desperate to be liked and wants everyone to find her hilarious. Probably cant believe there are people who dont like her 🙄
🤦🏽‍♀️
Maths obviously isnt her strong point, 27% isnt half price, that would be 50%. Jesus christ, these companies pay her and she cant even get her facts straight 🙈

Reactions: 3

“Pretending to be nurses because nurses wouldn’t act that way”

Charlotte why would a nurse not have opinions of you especially during this time when you was in the beginning mocking carona!!

Nurses are not immune to having opinions on people “during a time like this”
It’s during a “time like this” the likes of you infuriate is nurses !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.