Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering how she was allocated a 3 bed given that she technically didn’t need a 3 bed due to both her kids being boys and of a similar age, surely a larger family were more in need and her boys should’ve had to share?
A family member was forced out of a council house due to it being too big than she technically required 🤷🏼‍♀️ Genuine question...
Hmm depends on each council, where im from you get to chose 3 areas, my first choice is all 3 bed houses, i have two boys, but i pay bedroom tax on the 'spare' room even tho my boys are in a room each

I know I am starting to get really annoyed actually - thankfully me and my husband have remained working throughout 2020 however we are still watching the spends as who knows how this Covid issue is going to end and no ones jobs are safe (unless u work in the NHS!!) - I quite often buy on amazon, clothes, toys etc and maybe allow myself £200 ish a month for kind of disposable money for me and the kids, bday gifts for friends and family etc etc which I know is a lot To some and I am fortunate I can afford that however her spending is another level based on what I have seen just the last couple of weeks she must be spending £1k-1.5k a month on everything she is ordering - I don’t know how she has the audacity to admit to it when living in a council house - surely surely surely that’s not right?? Save that money each month and by the end of the year you will have a good deposit for a small house in her area - Wales isn’t expensive!!!! HOWEVER now they are both self employed there is a risk they need 3 years earnings to prove they can pay a mortgage and I don’t believe mortgage lenders count influencer as a proper income!!! Gahh I’m on a rant now you can tell I’m annoyed! Equally getting annoyed at all the celebs Sam Faiers and co getting sooooo many gifted items for their kids when they can bloody well afford it - it’s crazy! I suppose I shouldn’t blame them but just the crazy world we are in that companies choose to let celebs advertise their products in this manner! It turns me off rather than on to buying their products! Right rant over let’s see how much money she has spent on H in the morning!!!!
I genuinely agree with all of this and like yourself I am lucky enough to have a little budget each month to spend on whatever is needed or wanted , it was the comment about her Xmas tree being as tit as her 2020 when all I have seen is her enjoy a luxury back garden (during lockdown) spending sprees, luxury foods etc etc , like yourself I’m fortunate enough to have about the same each month put aside to spend on what I want or need for myself or the kids but still have had to reign it in a bit as twice my company where almost having to make workers resin and luckily this didn’t happen but it’s still there in the back of my mind so have to be careful about spending , it’s true it’s not there fault they are fortunate enough to be in the position they are in but while they are in it most have not given a thort as to what they share on there SM during this time which is why I think a lot of these home accounts and celebrity accounts get such a hard time because like greedy half the things she has shared this year she could have been more mindful about
I’ve found myself not telling family members what we have done or changes we have made to the house or even saying what I have bought in town because I know they are struggling it’s crazy

I genuinely agree with all of this and like yourself I am lucky enough to have a little budget each month to spend on whatever is needed or wanted , it was the comment about her Xmas tree being as tit as her 2020 when all I have seen is her enjoy a luxury back garden (during lockdown) spending sprees, luxury foods etc etc , like yourself I’m fortunate enough to have about the same each month put aside to spend on what I want or need for myself or the kids but still have had to reign it in a bit as twice my company where almost having to make workers resin and luckily this didn’t happen but it’s still there in the back of my mind so have to be careful about spending , it’s true it’s not there fault they are fortunate enough to be in the position they are in but while they are in it most have not given a thort as to what they share on there SM during this time which is why I think a lot of these home accounts and celebrity accounts get such a hard time because like greedy half the things she has shared this year she could have been more mindful about
I’ve found myself not telling family members what we have done or changes we have made to the house or even saying what I have bought in town because I know they are struggling it’s crazy
Not resign that was meant to say “make redundant”

How she’s got a Starbucks when we are on lockdown and there’s not one near us I’ll never know 🧐

Reactions: 3
I do think Charlotte and Harriet have a really lovely relationship and H has a fantastic bond with the boys. But sometimes it does comes across as though Charlotte takes advantage... H does everything for her and spoils her rotten and Charlotte doesn't seem to do the same back. Like for example, she never films herself doing H a suprise date night or buying her gifts or anything. Maybe H likes it like that I don't know lol

Reactions: 10
I
I do think Charlotte and Harriet have a really lovely relationship and H has a fantastic bond with the boys. But sometimes it does comes across as though Charlotte takes advantage... H does everything for her and spoils her rotten and Charlotte doesn't seem to do the same back. Like for example, she never films herself doing H a suprise date night or buying her gifts or anything. Maybe H likes it like that I don't know lol
I almost get the impression that Harriet thinks she's lucky to be with Charlotte to be quite honest I get we don't see a full 24 hour a day on social media but from what we do see it does seem like charlotte takes advantage yet coming from a supposed domestic violence background you wouldn't go into a new relationship taking advantage you'd be grateful for who you have 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Not resign that was meant to say “make redundant”
I don't believe the tree being broken was genuine. She said the expensive Balsall hill or whatever its called that she was gifted last year was too small (it was about £400+) So I think that was a slight hint to be gifted one from them again

Reactions: 1
I don't believe the tree being broken was genuine. She said the expensive Balsall hill or whatever its called that she was gifted last year was too small (it was about £400+) So I think that was a slight hint to be gifted one from them again
Last time I spoke to them they said they’ll never work with her again , they are a very good company to contact

I actually messaged balsam And asked them to think before gifting “influencers” items this year. It’s inconsiderate and upsetting to many people

Reactions: 8
Last time I spoke to them they said they’ll never work with her again , they are a very good company to contact

I actually messaged balsam And asked them to think before gifting “influencers” items this year. It’s inconsiderate and upsetting to many people
Really? Can you say why they said they would not work with her again? Did you complain about something?

I

I almost get the impression that Harriet thinks she's lucky to be with Charlotte to be quite honest I get we don't see a full 24 hour a day on social media but from what we do see it does seem like charlotte takes advantage yet coming from a supposed domestic violence background you wouldn't go into a new relationship taking advantage you'd be grateful for who you have 🤦‍♀️
To be fair I would be buzzing if my husband did all the cooking and cleaning

Really? Can you say why they said they would not work with her again? Did you complain about something?
This was a few weeks ago but I’ve messaged quite a few people suggesting they think twice before gifting “influencers” this year as many people have lost their jobs and family members, it’s insensitive and upsetting. She had a beautiful tree gifted which isn’t massive and now is saying it’s too big. She has plenty of room in the dining room and is just hinting for a smaller one over the grinch story.
It’s not greedy personally it’s anyone hinting for Christmas tit this year I’ve had a guts full of it (I reccomend people do the same)

Reactions: 9
This was a few weeks ago but I’ve messaged quite a few people suggesting they think twice before gifting “influencers” this year as many people have lost their jobs and family members, it’s insensitive and upsetting. She had a beautiful tree gifted which isn’t massive and now is saying it’s too big. She has plenty of room in the dining room and is just hinting for a smaller one over the grinch story.
It’s not greedy personally it’s anyone hinting for Christmas tit this year I’ve had a guts full of it (I reccomend people do the same)
💯% agree with you. Swan must be making a fortune off all these influencers too.

No doubt she’s sold it on FB marketplace like all the other stuff she’s been gifted and doesn’t want anymore !

Probably won’t end there either so this diet for November will be like fighting a loosing battle if she’s goin to be be replacing the calories with wine ?
I did think this too. I also agree with some previous posts about her partner appearing to have a really good relationship with the children. I don't know the background of who she was with before or if the boys see their dad. I must say I do think she is pretty though and I did wonder if anyone knows what that iconic bundle was she spoke about the other day or if anyone has got the video or if anyone has ever purchased the bundle. Is it any good?

I did think this too. I also agree with some previous posts about her partner appearing to have a really good relationship with the children. I don't know the background of who she was with before or if the boys see their dad. I must say I do think she is pretty though and I did wonder if anyone knows what that iconic bundle was she spoke about the other day or if anyone has got the video or if anyone has ever purchased the bundle. Is it any good?
They don’t have a dad, Charlotte had them with an ex partner (who has been found to be a fraud and went to prison) I think they used a sperm donor. I believe the kids still see her occasionally. But I agree H seems brilliant with them, just doesn’t seem that greedy let’s her know that! My friend has the iconic highlight drops and she said it’s ridiculous how shiny they make her look like the tin man, I think they’re good for a heavy makeup look but influencers seem to put it on then miraculously the next story it’s a lot more natural

Reactions: 2
Charlotte and her ex used a sperm donor (both kids come from the same donor) legally charlotte and her ex are their parents on the birth certificate so both have equal rights. The boys have contact with Charlotte's ex (not sure if they still do but they did a few months back)
I have iconic make up. The concealer is really good but I would say the sprays and glittery make ups aren't for day time use... they are more for glam make up if your going out but I like them (I didn't purchase them through any influencer swipe up though haha)

Charlotte and her ex used a sperm donor (both kids come from the same donor) legally charlotte and her ex are their parents on the birth certificate so both have equal rights. The boys have contact with Charlotte's ex (not sure if they still do but they did a few months back)
I have iconic make up. The concealer is really good but I would say the sprays and glittery make ups aren't for day time use... they are more for glam make up if your going out but I like them (I didn't purchase them through any influencer swipe up though haha)
Haha. Thanks for the info. I don't wear much makeup and it never looks any differnt from when I'm at work or going out, which I may had would only ever be for a bit of pub group or to the cinema or theatre, not exactly living the high life so maybe the iconic stuff isn't for me. It was I saw her video and she made it look minimal and natural x

They don’t have a dad, Charlotte had them with an ex partner (who has been found to be a fraud and went to prison) I think they used a sperm donor. I believe the kids still see her occasionally. But I agree H seems brilliant with them, just doesn’t seem that greedy let’s her know that! My friend has the iconic highlight drops and she said it’s ridiculous how shiny they make her look like the tin man, I think they’re good for a heavy makeup look but influencers seem to put it on then miraculously the next story it’s a lot more natural
Thanks for the info. I don't wear much make up so I guess they ain't really for me. She just made it look like a few simple steps and ended up natural looking, but I suppose everything is edited to death.

My makeup artist friend says primark drop highlighters are really good especially for the cost 👌🏻 she uses them as part of her professional kit 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.