Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harriet must be absolutely raking it in!! How many boxes of perfume she had and said she does 300-500 bottles a month, at least about £1200 a month, no wonder greedy dances round her house like a loon
no she said 300-500 per week so at £10
Commission per bottle even if it was say 350 on average fhays £3.5k per week which is insane!!! And sooooo hilarious that she said she won’t say what she earns etc etc but basically is telling you by giving u that number - I can’t believe it’s real I worked in direct mail and packaging an average of 80 bottles a day would take alllllll day!! Crappy mlm stuff - I actually have 2 FM perfumes and they are really strong and don’t need to be reapplies and they are good dupes and I would buy again from my person but I hate how much she is promoting it and basically taking all of the sheep from greedy -!MLM at its worst

Reactions: 3
Surely her actual fans must be bored of the "clumsy" spelling "errors" every single effing day 🙄
I think she meant to put Breast song ever .... if you look at the bearded lady's breasts it makes sense

Reactions: 1
Bet she can’t wait to have a drink on Sunday. Probably just stick a straw in a bottle of wine.

looks like H works from home now or
Just does the rip off perfume.

Have you tried the FM fragrances? Not going to lie, I've been tempted to buy but talk myself out of it each time.
I have tried a few different ones , they are very deceiving when you first spray them and smell them they smell the same as real ones BUT the scent does not last through the day at all

Reactions: 4
Have you tried the FM fragrances? Not going to lie, I've been tempted to buy but talk myself out of it each time.
I like to wear perfume every day so they are fine for every day like the school run but they don’t last like their proper alternatives. But then I wouldn’t expect them to for the price. I wouldn’t buy them off her though, I just know a friends daughter who sells them so half of me only bought it to help her out 🤣

Reactions: 2
She's so selfish on her boys, imagine not doing Halloween stuff for them.
Probably going to get strung up for this but I haven't done anything for my children either, we're in tier 3 so can't go anywhere anyway, I've worked 14 hour shifts for the last 5 days, they don't really like anything scary, the smell of pumkin makes my son with autism want to be sick and I'd be doing it purely to please Instagram and for content. If one of the boys doesn't really like it I don't blame her. She can't win really, I can't bare the girl she's like thrush (irritating c*nt) but if she'd decorated and the boy didn't like it and was upset everyone would jump on it and now she hasn't everyone will jump on it 😂

Reactions: 12
The FM perfumes are really nice, good dupe for the original but they don't last long at all. But they are cheap so I guess u can't expect too much but u be spraying every five mins lol
Not a bad dupe however for the price don’t bother as they don’t last very long and you’re constantly having to re-spray them ! Get the other dupes from Amazon or eBay for around £8 a bottle ( fab !)

Reactions: 2
I was quite surprised to see she hadn’t done anything for Halloween today especially when she said she wasn’t goin to “follow the crowd” because let’s face it that’s what all these accounts do , some better than others, but then as she said one of her little ones doesn’t really like Halloween so that made sense , but what I seen yesterday was her advertising harriets FM fragrance yet a few days earlier she was asking people if the could kindly ask Harriet over on her page anything they wanted to know as she doesn’t have anything to do with it , yet another contradiction will be interesting to see if she wins the competition as she says the other runner ups are very posh and professional yet she’s there dressing up and having fun which in my eyes could just be a reason she could win , she also said the other woman are beautiful which was quite sad really because she’s a pretty girl herself would love to know who the other runner ups are though so curious now 😂

Love on her stories she said she would have done decor if we were not in lockdown and people could come over then said she’s never decorated for Halloween or done food so not gunna start now 🤯 she’s just copied Hinch who at the same time spent a whole day doing Halloween activities in that place whilst telling other parents not to feel guilty 🙄

Fair enough she hasn't done anything but then to see there and say she doesn't do Halloween food because the site of it makes her stomach turn like we don't all feel like that when we have to look at her beef bloody stew I just think when some people have spent the day trying to make it special for their kids her stories could really come to heart which I'm sure it would for her shoe on the other foot. I dont believe ib this whole tier 3 bollocks because the girl is forever ordering online and could have brought decor that way she went out her way to get the witch outfit for a video but then wouldn't do anything with the boys whether they like it or not something doesn't ring right

Reactions: 7
Fair enough she hasn't done anything but then to see there and say she doesn't do Halloween food because the site of it makes her stomach turn like we don't all feel like that when we have to look at her beef bloody stew I just think when some people have spent the day trying to make it special for their kids her stories could really come to heart which I'm sure it would for her shoe on the other foot. I dont believe ib this whole tier 3 bollocks because the girl is forever ordering online and could have brought decor that way she went out her way to get the witch outfit for a video but then wouldn't do anything with the boys whether they like it or not something doesn't ring right
She was qwick enough getting H to drive her to get another bloody pumpkin from b&m , but then that was to decorate her home before any other accounts soon as autumn came around 🙄there was a few contradictions in the reason she did nothing for holloween , ok if her little one doesn’t like it that’s ok but she said something about not wanting to follow the crowd,(😂) oh the irony, then said for others not to feel pressured if no one else had done anything am pretty sure she’s not bothered about any of her followers feeling pressured when she has a day of swipe ups an ads on her stories , it’s such a shame the way she has changed , and apart from harriets ads on her FM page she’s turning it into a “greedyhome”’account no2 🙈

Reactions: 8
I don't know if it's been mentioned already but isn't her bathroom so disappointing?! The rest of her house looks fresh and clean and newly decorated but the bathroom looks so old and worn! I don't understand why she hasn't done it up 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but isn't her bathroom so disappointing?! The rest of her house looks fresh and clean and newly decorated but the bathroom looks so old and worn! I don't understand why she hasn't done it up 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's council bathrooms unfortunately 😩😩 they're awful x

Reactions: 4
I thought her bathroom looked ok. She did it up the budget way rather then the paid for or gifted way

Reactions: 3
I have a council property so I know they aren't great but after doing the whole house up, I guess I just assumed her bathroom would be done too x
She will probably magically have a bathroom makeover planned now after seeing this lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.