Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say this all the time but seriously whoโ€™s sitting at home waiting for her to do the dancing videos man

Reactions: 2
Harriet must be absolutely raking it in!! How many boxes of perfume she had and said she does 300-500 bottles a month, at least about ยฃ1200 a month, no wonder greedy dances round her house like a loon

Harriet must be absolutely raking it in!! How many boxes of perfume she had and said she does 300-500 bottles a month, at least about ยฃ1200 a month, no wonder greedy dances round her house like a loon
How though, they are all tit and everyone and their nan is flogging it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Reactions: 8
Have you tried the FM fragrances? Not going to lie, I've been tempted to buy but talk myself out of it each time.
Yesss they never last, and the second I wrote the last comment one just followed me on insta ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they are not the same, I used to use one for work but now I donโ€™t bother

Yesss they never last, and the second I wrote the last comment one just followed me on insta ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they are not the same, I used to use one for work but now I donโ€™t bother
I won't bother then. I like how they keep saying it's not fake but essentially that's what it is. A fake or dupe version of a branded product. I don't have a problem with dupes but why do they keep saying it's like Tom Ford but it's not fake?

The FM perfumes are really nice, good dupe for the original but they don't last long at all. But they are cheap so I guess u can't expect too much but u be spraying every five mins lol

Reactions: 3
Will she also get a % of all the peoples sales sheโ€™s signed up too?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.