Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy she said 270 sign ups - it would take a normal person without thr greedy social account yearrrasssss to sign up that many people - I feel cross about it but I don’t know why!!!! Oh well strike whilst the iron is hot because FM is at a peak now and will dye a death in max 1-2yrs
Yes I feel the same I know others who are struggling there ass off to make an income doing it , H is ther saying we all know this many people etc etc what she fails to mention is most of her buyers are probably greedys followers but then if people are to blind to see this that’s in them , but maybe they are the ones who are messaging with doubts who knows

It’s so boring I know at least 5 school mothers with children in the same year that do it 😳 who is buying this tit
Greedy followers that’s why H can talk the talk she can and also won’t “discuss” her earnings anybody with any sense would not join based just on the fact it is literally a FM seller who has built her business off her girlfriends followers and that’s why it’s worked for her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Same for MyBudgetHome and her girlfriend. They're absolutely raking it in now, and her girlfriend is only doing well cos of the original followers

Reactions: 2
A company that work with influencers has written a blog on what they should not be doing right now .... because of covid. Charlotte you should 100% READ IT. Look at @honestlondonuk on Instagram ... click on link in their bio and scroll down to journel. It's first one you see and these are professional advisors ....

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know of anyone else who has a discount code for sph2onge? I actually want to order one but don’t want to contribute to greedys wealth lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know of anyone else who has a discount code for sph2onge? I actually want to order one but don’t want to contribute to greedys wealth lol
I think mario has one but alas, it’s pick your poison

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Savers actually sell them but they’re called ‘Spunj’ £1.50 and they’re exactly the same! I paid £7 in my garden centre for one and then found exactly the same in Savers 🙈

• Wow
Savers actually sell them but they’re called ‘Spunj’ £1.50 and they’re exactly the same! I paid £7 in my garden centre for one and then found exactly the same in Savers 🙈
I wonder if savers are open during lockdown...

They are really good I have the sphonge and the cloth for the windows an mirrors they really are good products ther only a few quid so even if you didn’t wanna use her code they are not that expensive it’s only when they try an get you to buy the bundle after only showing you what one product does it gets expensive but other than that am sure there will be someone else with a discount code ive seen a few doing their ads if not go to there page sometimes they have offers on

Wow really? I bought one from there website, we have a local savers too , thanks for sharing that

Linking a swipe up to counterfeit goods again i see 🤦‍♀️
And also the “costa” story this morning, whether it’s true or not the same content is all over tok-tok with people saying it’s happend to them at McDonald’s 🙈 not happy either just advertising the “sohon2ge” she has , she says people are asking for the link but has to say “you will be better getting a bundle guys greedy 20 gets you % off” ..... never happy never know when to believe her , plus her Xmas tree is as tit as 2020 , how sad for her , all I have seen her do this year is spend money when 2020 has been the worst year financially for thousands of people ,

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Insideournewbuild has a discount code and she doesn’t do swipe ups

Reactions: 4
They are really good I have the sphonge and the cloth for the windows an mirrors they really are good products ther only a few quid so even if you didn’t wanna use her code they are not that expensive it’s only when they try an get you to buy the bundle after only showing you what one product does it gets expensive but other than that am sure there will be someone else with a discount code ive seen a few doing their ads if not go to there page sometimes they have offers on

Wow really? I bought one from there website, we have a local savers too , thanks for sharing that

And also the “costa” story this morning, whether it’s true or not the same content is all over tok-tok with people saying it’s happend to them at McDonald’s 🙈 not happy either just advertising the “sohon2ge” she has , she says people are asking for the link but has to say “you will be better getting a bundle guys greedy 20 gets you % off” ..... never happy never know when to believe her , plus her Xmas tree is as tit as 2020 , how sad for her , all I have seen her do this year is spend money when 2020 has been the worst year financially for thousands of people ,
I know I am starting to get really annoyed actually - thankfully me and my husband have remained working throughout 2020 however we are still watching the spends as who knows how this Covid issue is going to end and no ones jobs are safe (unless u work in the NHS!!) - I quite often buy on amazon, clothes, toys etc and maybe allow myself £200 ish a month for kind of disposable money for me and the kids, bday gifts for friends and family etc etc which I know is a lot To some and I am fortunate I can afford that however her spending is another level based on what I have seen just the last couple of weeks she must be spending £1k-1.5k a month on everything she is ordering - I don’t know how she has the audacity to admit to it when living in a council house - surely surely surely that’s not right?? Save that money each month and by the end of the year you will have a good deposit for a small house in her area - Wales isn’t expensive!!!! HOWEVER now they are both self employed there is a risk they need 3 years earnings to prove they can pay a mortgage and I don’t believe mortgage lenders count influencer as a proper income!!! Gahh I’m on a rant now you can tell I’m annoyed! Equally getting annoyed at all the celebs Sam Faiers and co getting sooooo many gifted items for their kids when they can bloody well afford it - it’s crazy! I suppose I shouldn’t blame them but just the crazy world we are in that companies choose to let celebs advertise their products in this manner! It turns me off rather than on to buying their products! Right rant over let’s see how much money she has spent on H in the morning!!!!

• Heart
I know I am starting to get really annoyed actually - thankfully me and my husband have remained working throughout 2020 however we are still watching the spends as who knows how this Covid issue is going to end and no ones jobs are safe (unless u work in the NHS!!) - I quite often buy on amazon, clothes, toys etc and maybe allow myself £200 ish a month for kind of disposable money for me and the kids, bday gifts for friends and family etc etc which I know is a lot To some and I am fortunate I can afford that however her spending is another level based on what I have seen just the last couple of weeks she must be spending £1k-1.5k a month on everything she is ordering - I don’t know how she has the audacity to admit to it when living in a council house - surely surely surely that’s not right?? Save that money each month and by the end of the year you will have a good deposit for a small house in her area - Wales isn’t expensive!!!! HOWEVER now they are both self employed there is a risk they need 3 years earnings to prove they can pay a mortgage and I don’t believe mortgage lenders count influencer as a proper income!!! Gahh I’m on a rant now you can tell I’m annoyed! Equally getting annoyed at all the celebs Sam Faiers and co getting sooooo many gifted items for their kids when they can bloody well afford it - it’s crazy! I suppose I shouldn’t blame them but just the crazy world we are in that companies choose to let celebs advertise their products in this manner! It turns me off rather than on to buying their products! Right rant over let’s see how much money she has spent on H in the morning!!!!
I’m wondering how she was allocated a 3 bed given that she technically didn’t need a 3 bed due to both her kids being boys and of a similar age, surely a larger family were more in need and her boys should’ve had to share?
A family member was forced out of a council house due to it being too big than she technically required 🤷🏼‍♀️ Genuine question...

I’m wondering how she was allocated a 3 bed given that she technically didn’t need a 3 bed due to both her kids being boys and of a similar age, surely a larger family were more in need and her boys should’ve had to share?
A family member was forced out of a council house due to it being too big than she technically required 🤷🏼‍♀️ Genuine question...
It all depends on what’s available at the time of her bidding/needing a house. Tbf I can’t stand her but think it’s great she’s able to have a room each for her kids as they didn’t choose their upbringing etc. If there was a family more in need at the time then they would’ve had first choice, but if they declined it for whatever reason and greedy was second then it’s hers. Or she could’ve been top of the list

Reactions: 3
I wondered that, although not really sure how council housing works, but could they not be declaring they're a couple and H is another adult living with them, so the third room is meant for her? Maybe?

From some of the clips and photos again in the birthday video this morning for Harriet it sort of shows how much she cares for greedys boys and how much those boys really love her so why the hell isn't she made a fuss off on mothers day it really mind boggles me

Wouldn’t surprised me if she played on some sort of domestic abuse card with the ex and that’s how she had the house , my family member was in a horrific relationship and given a two bedroom flat ASAP for herself she works though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.