Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice yesterday in the car when she asked Harriet how long it had been since they were kid free and h said “6 weeks” and greedy just shouted 6 MONTHS GUYZZ

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice yesterday in the car when she asked Harriet how long it had been since they were kid free and h said “6 weeks” and greedy just shouted 6 MONTHS GUYZZ
As if everyone this doesn’t apply to most parents especially during lockdown ffs

Reactions: 2
No couldn't get a screenshot of your hairy legs Charl, but did get a screenshot of your puffy face this morning. Honestly, the dancing is embarrassing.
I genuinely think the 'trolling' is wanted. Post a dm about her cellulite and cue 100s of sympathy messages. Wouldn't surprise me if she sent it to herself.
The silly dances and the talking about boggy breath is just asking for it tbh! Literally asking for it. It orchestrates attention and interaction on her page the doesn't it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
O
No couldn't get a screenshot of your hairy legs Charl, but did get a screenshot of your puffy face this morning. Honestly, the dancing is embarrassing.
I genuinely think the 'trolling' is wanted. Post a dm about her cellulite and cue 100s of sympathy messages. Wouldn't surprise me if she sent it to herself.
The silly dances and the talking about boggy breath is just asking for it tbh! Literally asking for it. It orchestrates attention and interaction on her page the doesn't it.
I think she for sure sent that to herself 🙈

How pathetic, clearly sent it to herself what a load of nonsense . Sad girl
Oh sod off greedy, I know there are loads of trolls online but Charlotte is fairly young, not that fat and her cellulite isn't even bad. I doubt that msg is real. I don't like her but if she's considered fat with loads of cellulite, they'd be horrified if they saw my over 40 body 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Oh sod off greedy, I know there are loads of trolls online but Charlotte is fairly young, not that fat and her cellulite isn't even bad. I doubt that msg is real. I don't like her but if she's considered fat with loads of cellulite, they'd be horrified if they saw my over 40 body 😂😂😂
Agreed.. i can't stomach her, but I think she has a lovely figure..

She sent that to herself then went on about it for agesssss... the thanks for all the messages, but I'm OK

Really sad and pathetic

Reactions: 6
Agreed.. i can't stomach her, but I think she has a lovely figure..

She sent that to herself then went on about it for agesssss... the thanks for all the messages, but I'm OK

Really sad and pathetic
It is really, all to get engagement up. I truly hope she doesn’t get a true troll in her inbox. They’d rip her to shreds

Reactions: 1
The way she said shes no longer a size 8 😴 awww welcome to the real world! A size 12 is hardly obese. Its all attention seeking behaviour. She does have a nice figure but she clearly has no idea how to dress herself. Some of the things shes ordered recently have been horrific.

Reactions: 10
Did that on purpose didn’t she! Anyone else would have put watching trolls. She clearly wanted the response she got

Fucks sake, she’s home 2 mins and it’s swipe up city. Noticed a drop in earnings have you Charlotte babe?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes got to get some money back, seeing as she didn't get her holiday #gifted
I bet she tried #doyouknowwhoiam
“Actually yes we do... you were with that woman who diddled a tit load of money out of the elderly which contributed towards your new boobs that you claim you knew nothing about.”

• Haha
I bet she tried #doyouknowwhoiam
“Actually yes we do... you were with that woman who diddled a tit load of money out of the elderly which contributed towards your new boobs that you claim you knew nothing about.”
yet her son has the companies name as a middle name 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.