Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the exact same. I like Gemma but I havent enjoyed her content as much since she joined FM
I get you. Everyone and their Mums is doing FM at the moment. I’m not sure how they’re all making money!?
I thought by not following her FM page I wouldn’t have to see it. I still love her page though :)

Reactions: 1
I heard from a birdie she had a brand deal with a large company *cough* Missy Empire *cough* but has pulled out! We will see.

Her ex is selling PDQ machines now the conning duck! Greedy be in on that soon
Not windows?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where do they put all of this food? A £60 meat delivery, weekly Gousto and the shop she does for the kids? Is there 4 of them or 10?
or can she just not turn down a freebie? Even if it isn’t needed?

Reactions: 3
I get you. Everyone and their Mums is doing FM at the moment. I’m not sure how they’re all making money!?
I thought by not following her FM page I wouldn’t have to see it. I still love her page though :)
Probably a stupid question what's a FM?

Clearly I am not up on all the Insta lingo 😂

Reactions: 1
So she has not wanted to show her face for a while because she feels disgusted with herself (all the weight she’s put on with all the alcohol an food she consumes) yet because she is working with iconic she suddenly shows her face to advertise there products because they have another offer on 🤦🏽‍♀️ Is there nothing this girl will not accept or is there nothing she has accepted and not said “it’s rubbish”? Everything she gets given is “amazing guys” at least there is “influencers” out there who will say they would not recommend something or say they refuse items if they don’t think ther followers would be interested , or even some say I’ve tried a few things out from different companies the past couple of weeks but was not impressed so don’t have much to show you! But never have I ever heard her say something is not “amazing guys”

suitcase full of alcohol an good food for her an H an a few bags of clothes and some other brand of food for the boys , she will be pissed every time she goes down those slides at the water park

I did used to like her instagram but the last few months I have seen a massive change in her not enjoying her account anymore and I have read some of the comments on this thread and agree with most

Reactions: 4
So she has not wanted to show her face for a while because she feels disgusted with herself (all the weight she’s put on with all the alcohol an food she consumes) yet because she is working with iconic she suddenly shows her face to advertise there products because they have another offer on 🤦🏽‍♀️ Is there nothing this girl will not accept or is there nothing she has accepted and not said “it’s rubbish”? Everything she gets given is “amazing guys” at least there is “influencers” out there who will say they would not recommend something or say they refuse items if they don’t think ther followers would be interested , or even some say I’ve tried a few things out from different companies the past couple of weeks but was not impressed so don’t have much to show you! But never have I ever heard her say something is not “amazing guys”

suitcase full of alcohol an good food for her an H an a few bags of clothes and some other brand of food for the boys , she will be pissed every time she goes down those slides at the water park
I think shes got a contract with Iconic meaning she would be paid monthly by them, if she missed a post they wouldn’t pay her.

I think shes got a contract with Iconic meaning she would be paid monthly by them, if she missed a post they wouldn’t pay her.
That’s my point exactly though which proves she knows what she’s doing , story upon story of how uncomfortable she feels in her own skin(stop drinking so much wine an eating the way you do ) an do something about it ! Many of us are uncomfortable with the way we look and feel but we still have to get out of bed and go to work , it’s all for sympathy after the “cellulite” comment , she know she has to go on camera to promote ther products so why does she not keep to herself how she is feeling and just get on with the job your paid for ? No-one would call her out on it then , i have tried everything to get get back to a size 8 after my kids and unless you make that a lifelong commitment am aftraid it’s never going to happen for her

And it's always lush.

She wants all the freebies but her content is all over the place.. trying to have a finger in every pie. Surely these brands have people that monitors these accounts as well?And not just rely on stats which could be fake/bought accounts

And it's always lush.

She wants all the freebies but her content is all over the place.. trying to have a finger in every pie. Surely these brands have people that monitors these accounts as well?And not just rely on stats which could be fake/bought accounts
Yes exactly! I just don’t get it , all I can gather is ther soft enough to go on stats because when she posts a “grid post” it does not get anywhere near the amount of likes you would expect from someone with so many followers
I have a friend who is an influencer and I really got to say this (I don’t agree with how they work and especially in these times and it is not “jealousy”) but she is really good at what she does she turns away products that are not what she considers to be “relatable” to her followers and she really does tell her followers when she been gifted an item or something to promote if she would recommend it or not “ there’s is some” “professional” influencers out there and I would say my friend is one of the few , but as for charlottes content as you say it’s just ALL. lush and is all over the place , she seems to be doing well from it though so fair play for that but slowly starting to feel nothing from her there’s no substance she seems to just be one of the lucky ones who got so many followers and just accepts anything and everything to get her what she wants , you need honesty though from a good “influencer” see this is where I struggle with them I see what they do an some work very hard to get what they do and to where they want to be then there are those who try to keep up with those who are doing it that way and just totally don’t hold the same substance and Charlotte seems to be one of those who comes across in that way , and am so shocked at some of the past posts reading about how her ex partner conned all those vulnerable people and Charlotte claims to have not known about it ?? Now that I do find hard to believe .

How many times is she going to pretend to get a word wrong? She does it about once per week. Its so obviously fake, it makes me cringe. There is nothing worse than someone constantly trying to be funny.

Reactions: 4
How many times is she going to pretend to get a word wrong? She does it about once per week. Its so obviously fake, it makes me cringe. There is nothing worse than someone constantly trying to be funny.
Thought the same. It’s so obvious. Cringe

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.