Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone does an awful lot of "online shopping" I wonder how much of it she actually paid for and how much was gifted?

And the beige tie die socks looks more like coffee/tea was spilt on them and they haven't been washed. Sorry not a fan of tie die... there is not a need to bring it back...

Reactions: 4
Why is she saying masks are compulsory? Only on public transport and I don’t think we’ve ever seen her on public transport. Especially as they say to only use it if essential

Someone does an awful lot of "online shopping" I wonder how much of it she actually paid for and how much was gifted?

And the beige tie die socks looks more like coffee/tea was spilt on them and they haven't been washed. Sorry not a fan of tie die... there is not a need to bring it back...
I agree the socks looked awful

She is now dead heading flowers but she thought once she planted the plants that was it and they stayed there! She is so dumb, nobody thinks that flowers stay forever 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She never really bothered me but bloody hell the amount of swipe ups are ridiculous! People have lost jobs, got reduced earnings and all she can do it friggin swipe ups. Finally unfollowed!

Reactions: 2
She never really bothered me but bloody hell the amount of swipe ups are ridiculous! People have lost jobs, got reduced earnings and all she can do it friggin swipe ups. Finally unfollowed!
Agreed especially since a few weeks back she didn't want to share her yard reveal due to the "current climate"

Reactions: 1
So after watching her stories Charlotte apparently shops in M&S for her and H and Morrison’s for the boys ! What’s wrong with Morrison’s Greedy for you & H ? You’re having a laugh as I’ve seen lots of ‘ value’ food floating around her minging fablon work tops !

She’s defo seen another home account just get awarded a Range Rover for her FM sales and is thinking it’s better than a too small
pergola.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.