Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad that GREEDY admitted having to use xtra strong mints whilst wearing her facemask because of her breath. Now she knows how everyone else feels about her breath🤮
Maybe she should email Colgate and ask for some gifted toothpaste and toothbrush to help with the brown tooth too!

Charl, ive just had a thought about your pergola. Looks too small over your dining table, maybe put it over your hot tub. No need to thank me 😘

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her using her carpet cleaner to make hoover lines? So basically not sucking up the dirty water 🤣🙈

Reactions: 3
It’s constant swipe up after swipe up it’s boring especially when so many people are furloughed or struggling, I’m sick of it she had no empathy or morals

8 companies tagged and 6 swipe ups and its not even 12 yet

She's an absolute skank

Reactions: 5
Do they boys have 2 mums? I didnt realise it was the scamming ex who was the other mum? Or have I missed the point

Do they boys have 2 mums? I didnt realise it was the scamming ex who was the other mum? Or have I missed the point
Charlotte gave birth to them both and she said she used the same donor for both boys. She was with Emma when she had them, I wonder if Emma adopted them to be the second parent? Otherwise she wouldn’t have any rights 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wait, does she not sometimes say the boys are at dads on stories?? This girls life is strange 😂 the boys dont look alike either

Wait, does she not sometimes say the boys are at dads on stories?? This girls life is strange 😂 the boys dont look alike either
Oh I dont know? She said not too long ago about using a donor. I dont know if she was married to Emma, but if she was then Emma could be on the birth certificate. Im sure that’s how it works in same sex relationships but I could be wrong.

Oh I dont know? She said not too long ago about using a donor. I dont know if she was married to Emma, but if she was then Emma could be on the birth certificate. Im sure that’s how it works in same sex relationships but I could be wrong.
The boys used to have her exes surname. It was on that newspaper article of the one playing football

The boys used to have her exes surname. It was on that newspaper article of the one playing football

Reactions: 2

Oh yea thats right, and on Enzo’s name plaque on his wall his middle name is Glyndwr which was the name of her ex’s company she scammed all those people through. I mentioned that on here a while ago and shes never shown that name plaque since 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.