Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yea thats right, and on Enzo’s name plaque on his wall his middle name is Glyndwr which was the name of her ex’s company she scammed all those people through. I mentioned that on here a while ago and shes never shown that name plaque since 👀
I actually can’t believe that was printed (it’s the scum so not surprised)he’s just an average boy, both my sons were exactly like that always had a ball and played for teams since they were young . I don’t get the whole article and video , She worked for that company too , maybe the only time she worked 🤔😂

Reactions: 2
She bought them and they weren’t affiliate links so they wernt ad’s
It’s classed as an ad and she used a swipe up so will earn commission based on any sales. That’s an ad ,should be marked as an ad as she is clearly advertising an item

Reactions: 4
She's on one tonight with the 'I'm so thick act'. All that stupid laughing is so put on and it's all so scripted.
Anyone who's got where she has in life is not as thick as they make out but it must be tiring constantly looking over her shoulders 😳

Reactions: 3
She bought them and they weren’t affiliate links so they wernt ad’s
Its an ad.. head over to the rave thread hun.. thanks bye bye

She's a bleeping state.. laughing at smokey bacon crisps oh yeah your so hilliarious all I could see was those two front buck teeth and her manky lip

Yep her kids were from the government.. just like her fake tits
#gifted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlotte and Emma are still married I believe. They were married before the IVF which they paid for privately my daughter said. So they are both on the birth certificate and they used the same donar for both of the children. My hello fresh comes Monday I can’t wait

Reactions: 1
An swipe up Ad before she’s even got out of bed, this is why people start to hate these accounts and unfollow

Reactions: 4
Charlotte and Emma are still married I believe. They were married before the IVF which they paid for privately my daughter said. So they are both on the birth certificate and they used the same donar for both of the children. My hello fresh comes Monday I can’t wait
Your 'daughter' seems to know an awful lot about greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emma’s got a few accounts on here by the looks of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she think playing the Insta game “thick” makes her relatable? The constant spelling mistakes are just embarrassing “lockness” - no one is that stupid

Reactions: 5
Does she think playing the Insta game “thick” makes her relatable? The constant spelling mistakes are just embarrassing “lockness” - no one is that stupid
It’s something Hinch used to do all the time and play the silly old me card. Seriously hate those kind of people

Reactions: 9
It’s something Hinch used to do all the time and play the silly old me card. Seriously hate those kind of people
It’s so she can have “hundreds of messages” telling her she’s spelt tit instead of tea “oh hahaha aren’t I funny”

Bore off

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.