Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My makeup artist friend says primark drop highlighters are really good especially for the cost 👌🏻 she uses them as part of her professional kit 👍🏻
My daughters friend is a make up artist and she highly recommends the primark ones or the collection ones for the price 😉

Reactions: 2
Anyone seem the newest TikTok? Paid all that money for a garden and they filmed it in a dingy corner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m wondering how she was allocated a 3 bed given that she technically didn’t need a 3 bed due to both her kids being boys and of a similar age, surely a larger family were more in need and her boys should’ve had to share?
A family member was forced out of a council house due to it being too big than she technically required 🤷🏼‍♀️ Genuine question...
I'm in NI and you can be entitled to an extra bedroom if you have a disability and maybe need someone to stay now and again. She says she has BPD. She may also claims PIPS for it as well. You can still work and claims PIPS. However I'm only summising

I'm in NI and you can be entitled to an extra bedroom if you have a disability and maybe need someone to stay now and again. She says she has BPD. She may also claims PIPS for it as well. You can still work and claims PIPS. However I'm only summising
Yes you might be right. My friends husband has PTSD and they were allocated an extra bedroom which was as his bedroom/safe place. He can’t always sleep in the same room as his wife and he also has breakdowns around bonfire night 😢 Theirs is legitimately used as that, even though they now have another child (the 2 kids share).

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My makeup artist friend says primark drop highlighters are really good especially for the cost 👌🏻 she uses them as part of her professional kit 👍🏻
See I have a friend who uses the primark highlight drops in her make up kit too and she has said they are better than a lot of branded ones she’s previously used as a make up artist

Anyone seem the newest TikTok? Paid all that money for a garden and they filmed it in a dingy corner
I assumed they were in a entry somewhere 😳

See I have a friend who uses the primark highlight drops in her make up kit too and she has said they are better than a lot of branded ones she’s previously used as a make up artist

I assumed they were in a entry somewhere 😳
Defo need to lay some grass seed on that!!!!!!!

It just goes to show how fake and set up every thing is she’s obviously not realised I. Her haste to be “funny” where she’s filmed

I know I am starting to get really annoyed actually - thankfully me and my husband have remained working throughout 2020 however we are still watching the spends as who knows how this Covid issue is going to end and no ones jobs are safe (unless u work in the NHS!!) - I quite often buy on amazon, clothes, toys etc and maybe allow myself £200 ish a month for kind of disposable money for me and the kids, bday gifts for friends and family etc etc which I know is a lot To some and I am fortunate I can afford that however her spending is another level based on what I have seen just the last couple of weeks she must be spending £1k-1.5k a month on everything she is ordering - I don’t know how she has the audacity to admit to it when living in a council house - surely surely surely that’s not right?? Save that money each month and by the end of the year you will have a good deposit for a small house in her area - Wales isn’t expensive!!!! HOWEVER now they are both self employed there is a risk they need 3 years earnings to prove they can pay a mortgage and I don’t believe mortgage lenders count influencer as a proper income!!! Gahh I’m on a rant now you can tell I’m annoyed! Equally getting annoyed at all the celebs Sam Faiers and co getting sooooo many gifted items for their kids when they can bloody well afford it - it’s crazy! I suppose I shouldn’t blame them but just the crazy world we are in that companies choose to let celebs advertise their products in this manner! It turns me off rather than on to buying their products! Right rant over let’s see how much money she has spent on H in the morning!!!!
I can assure you that not even NHS workers jobs are safe at the moment, we've had 4 porters, multiple domestics and in all honesty a few nurses sent home but not sacked just in the last few weeks. Please don't think we're not feeling it too 💕

Reactions: 6
I do think Charlotte and Harriet have a really lovely relationship and H has a fantastic bond with the boys. But sometimes it does comes across as though Charlotte takes advantage... H does everything for her and spoils her rotten and Charlotte doesn't seem to do the same back. Like for example, she never films herself doing H a suprise date night or buying her gifts or anything. Maybe H likes it like that I don't know lol
I agree! I also think the card she got her from the boys was abit insensitive. ‘You’re like a mum to me’ H does more with them kids then Charlotte does. I’d find that quite hurtful if I was H

I agree! I also think the card she got her from the boys was abit insensitive. ‘You’re like a mum to me’ H does more with them kids then Charlotte does. I’d find that quite hurtful if I was H
Do you think?! I thought it was lovely. If I was their other mum (who has the same rights as Charlotte) I would be absolutely devastated to see my children had got a card saying just to Mum or whatever to someone who isn’t their mum. So I thought it was surprisingly something quite thoughtful to appreciate her (which surprises me as greedy is so bloody selfish all the other times)

Reactions: 6
So, I’m abit confused. I saw a comment in the start of this thread about her ex and Charlotte going through courts for her ex to have safe/supervised access etc, is her ex legally their parent then? I wasn’t sure if her children were from a previous relationship.

So, I’m abit confused. I saw a comment in the start of this thread about her ex and Charlotte going through courts for her ex to have safe/supervised access etc, is her ex legally their parent then? I wasn’t sure if her children were from a previous relationship.
Her ex is on the birth certificate so has the same rights as Charlotte. I’m sure she put something on Facebook about how the ex has been seeing the boys throughout lockdown but there had been some drama. So she still is their parent but as there’s been the criminal activity etc I don’t know if they’re going to court

The boys also had the other mums surname, but don’t know if greedys changed it to hers

Her ex is on the birth certificate so has the same rights as Charlotte. I’m sure she put something on Facebook about how the ex has been seeing the boys throughout lockdown but there had been some drama. So she still is their parent but as there’s been the criminal activity etc I don’t know if they’re going to court

The boys also had the other mums surname, but don’t know if greedys changed it to hers
Ahhh thank you! I mean as much as I’m here on a tattle thread, I didn’t wanna be disrespectful and be like ‘hows she got kids when she’s a lesbian’ 😂 cos thankfully I’m educated. Im really shocked, I had NO idea about all this with Charlotte and as much as she sometimes got on my nerves with the swipe ups etc I’ve completely lost respect for her now. Just goes to show, it all comes out in the wash!

Ahhh thank you! I mean as much as I’m here on a tattle thread, I didn’t wanna be disrespectful and be like ‘hows she got kids when she’s a lesbian’ 😂 cos thankfully I’m educated. Im really shocked, I had NO idea about all this with Charlotte and as much as she sometimes got on my nerves with the swipe ups etc I’ve completely lost respect for her now. Just goes to show, it all comes out in the wash!
See that’s exactly how I felt when I came across this thread but then I got accused of being somebody from a previous thread 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was suprised by what I read and would not have taken it for gospel if the news article itself wasn’t shown , I used to love her insta from her beginning but the change in her persona and the swipe ups and the lies just started to annoy me , everyone has a past and she’s obviously moved on from that but I can’t say I believe she didn’t know what her ex was doing ??

I can assure you that not even NHS workers jobs are safe at the moment, we've had 4 porters, multiple domestics and in all honesty a few nurses sent home but not sacked just in the last few weeks. Please don't think we're not feeling it too 💕
Or members of staff that have passed away or seriously ill on the sick from corona with rubbish sick pay

Also she always has a “down day” when people post on here, so she’s constantly reading about herself . It’s her own problem can’t have look the good and nobody disagreeing with it . These influencers are so self absorbed

Reactions: 8
Or members of staff that have passed away or seriously ill on the sick from corona with rubbish sick pay

Also she always has a “down day” when people post on here, so she’s constantly reading about herself . It’s her own problem can’t have look the good and nobody disagreeing with it . These influencers are so self absorbed
Incoming troll post from her tomorrow or Sunday... just watch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont actually think they have equal rights as stated my sister has done the same process as greedy where they had a child through a donor but due to them not being married the mum that carries said child has exclusive rights not the other woman unless they are married 🤔 which would explain how she doesn't have regular contact with the boys there is no equal rights

I really felt sorry for her today. You could tell she was holding back the tears about her boys being away from her :(
She drives me potty but I could feel her sadness about it all

Reactions: 10
What is the story with her ex then? So they had children through a donor? I’m confused and just trying to work out what’s what haha if someone could explain I’d appreciate it. I’m new to this haha x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.