Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is a benefits bashing buck tooth beg.. i dislike her showy off ways

never worked a day in her life and spending money like that

What a fantastic role model it is

Reactions: 5
Yeah them stories made me feel like tit. Workin 80 hrs a week both me and partner between us and can only buy the kids clothes every now and then! Did they fck save up!!! H got her first FM pay pack a few days ago so thats how they done it! And watever she makes for sucking her teeefff down the phone. Gobshite
Ha ha this made me laugh, it was also very very clever and very sneaky how she did a build up to her new adventure “greedyfemme” only to then announce she was to busy to pursue it so H will be doing it so she can work from home , bare in mind AFTER announcing her new adventure “greedyfemme” H went back to work after lockdown an she was posting how much she misses her an wishes she was working back from home etc etc (and also at this point had posted just days before announcing the new FM launch they had been shopping then and she had got H a new note book from tk I think it was because she “needed” a new one ) then hey presto H will be doing “greedyfemme” obviously because of charlottes followers it was then that I thort OMG you have literally pulled a blinder ! Yesterday’s shopping haul as well ther was no need to show that at all and as you say some people don’t need to see it especially during these difficult times

Ha ha this made me laugh, it was also very very clever and very sneaky how she did a build up to her new adventure “greedyfemme” only to then announce she was to busy to pursue it so H will be doing it so she can work from home , bare in mind AFTER announcing her new adventure “greedyfemme” H went back to work after lockdown an she was posting how much she misses her an wishes she was working back from home etc etc (and also at this point had posted just days before announcing the new FM launch they had been shopping then and she had got H a new note book from tk I think it was because she “needed” a new one ) then hey presto H will be doing “greedyfemme” obviously because of charlottes followers it was then that I thort OMG you have literally pulled a blinder ! Yesterday’s shopping haul as well ther was no need to show that at all and as you say some people don’t need to see it especially during these difficult times
Ps.... NEVER let anyone make you feel like tit my partner an I work all the hours too one on night shifts other on day shifts barely see each other and just so we can get by an pay our way , she’s changed a lot but going by past posts I’ve read she’s always craved money 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Ps.... NEVER let anyone make you feel like tit my partner an I work all the hours too one on night shifts other on day shifts barely see each other and just so we can get by an pay our way , she’s changed a lot but going by past posts I’ve read she’s always craved money 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah shes all about money without the graft!! Aww i feel ya we done opposite shifts and never seen each other or kids so i had to take a diff job which i hate just to see my family. She really grates on me atm!!!! She thinks we are as stupid as her

Reactions: 3
Yeah shes all about money without the graft!! Aww i feel ya we done opposite shifts and never seen each other or kids so i had to take a diff job which i hate just to see my family. She really grates on me atm!!!! She thinks we are as stupid as her
Me too me nights partner days, that’s why we see through the bullshit we live in the real world 🤪🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeh it’s horrible ones in bed while others in work an vice versa, every other weekend we have off together it’s hard am hopefully too trying to change my shifts so we can make more family time , but yeah she definitely thinks we’re all stupid but she does have her sheep who will have most definitely bought from H (obviously) just thort how sneaky was that, I mean for one you would think before she took on the adventure she would have time for it and then I think but then again she accepts and takes anything and everything offered to her and she loves it all and everything’s amazing I’ve never heard her say she wouldn’t recommend anything? And yesterday the iconic lip oils I was actually laughing at how stupid she thinks some people are I mean suffered cracked an chapped lips All Her life and has never found anything to solve the problem and BOOM swipe up alert for the game changing lip oils 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh dear I knew it, I knew she was going to ad her echo dot holder I just knew it when she put the camera in shot of the landing 🙈! Does she really think nobody knows about the “echo dot holder”’? Those who own a echo dot will 100% know about them so I don’t believe “loads” askd her about them 🤷🏽‍♀️ ther old news now I have 2 in my house I could have predicted there would be a swipe up coming when she askd “Alexa” to play because she usually has music playing on pre recorded content , really couldn’t make this stuff up with some “influencers” 😂

Estimated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂 oh don’t 🙈

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find that towel folding video a bit weird for the fact she was pretending to be naked with her son’s name behind her on the wall?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find that towel folding video a bit weird for the fact she was pretending to be naked with her son’s name behind her on the wall?
I found the whole thing embarrassing full stop! Posting it on her stories when she had already put the link for you to see it on her tik-tok 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m actually gobsmacked she actually posted it , everything about it was weird , including her sons name behind her , and this is a girl bare in mind who keeps saying she is not comfortable with the way she looks, well she looked pretty comfortable to me on that video , and again why post it after posting the swipe up to see it on tik-tok anyway, very peculiar for a home account

Reactions: 8
Honestly I cant watch or follow her anymore. I'm so gutted. Every day she brags and even the tone of her voice is patronising now. It makes me feel like tit.
I can tolerate ads on other accounts but hers are literally all the time. I have spare money to treat myself but everything she posts is just SO expensive.

Reactions: 4
“Garnier contacted me last week and asked would I like to work with them an I said obviously course I would “ yes course you did am not surprised by her anymore” I absolutely love garnier” 🤔 am sure she’s always posted “simple” products on her stories which she “loves” ....... never seen her use garnier , I mean if hinch is working with then OBVIOUSLY hinch wannabe is going too , I’m starting to wonder mind there really is NOTHING she will say no too! I mean she didn’t even know what was in the box before she opens it, I’ve used the banana garnier hair mask it was rubbish don’t think any of ther hair products are any good to be fair like (just an honest review from a rattler)

Reactions: 2
Anyone else surprised this is only the second thread about her?! I unfollowed a while ago, sick of all the swipe ups and bullshit we work so hard patter 🥱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.