Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Long time lurker here but Charlotte has really peed me off in her latest stories!! ‘We are saving our butts off to move next year or the year after’ How are you ‘saving your butts off’ Charlotte really? Every day it’s a new clothing haul or pointless crap haul!! How do you manage to actually save when you are CONSTANTLY spending money on crap or decorating another room when you don’t even have a job!!!

Reactions: 9
These MLM companies are a disgrace and all these influencers jumping on them just shows how loose their morals are. They literally dont give a fuck about anything but money, everything they do, every story they post is in order to make money. MLMs are targeting SM influencers because SM isnt as regulated as other advertising avenues.

In my opinion they are doing FM in H’s name because clearly they are hoping H can give up her day job and start working from home. All this recent talk about her back problems and Greedy crying every time H has to go to work. I can just see it now. Then they can both be boss babes and H can look after the kids whilst Greedy twats around on the gram telling everyone how amazing and funny she is 😂 if only hey? Keep dreaming hun, you are pond life.

• Haha

Jess269

Is that an actual proper question you require an answer for???
Well I wouldn't of asked it otherwise would I, my god you have a chip on your shoulder don't you. No wonder tattle gets a bad name. While I don't like Charlotte with all her adverts etc I really don't get the issue with her child having a haircut. Are haircuts not allowed in Wales? I'm in England where you are allowed to have your hair cut.

To be fair we are not in a lockdown that requires barbers to close, as long as the correct PPE is worn there is nothing wrong with haircuts. Small businesses have been crushed the last few months and I’m all for supporting them in a safe way until the government says we can not use them

Exactly people need to make a living.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Talk about making a mountain out a mole hill.
One person on here mentioned the "bitch" comments. And now suddenly she has had messages. I don't believe she had messages in her inbox about that at all.
Just like when she tried to make out people were slagging off her kids when in fact one person (again) mentioned he had the same middle name as a company.
If peoples OPINIONS bother you that much, just don't come on here looking for it. This is a gossip forum... people from here don't (or shouldnt) go directly to your inbox. What's said on tattle,stays on tattle.
Just like anyone in the public eye, your always going to have gossip. I bet she buys the glossy mags though doesnt she.... same thing!! Except one gossip is on paper and the other is on the Internet. 🤷‍♀️
There are also rave threads here, if your name isn't in one of those then ask yourself why

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Soermyeah

if it is i do believe Charlotte done the right thing outting him, by the looks of it he’s conned alot of people in the area, pot kettle black does come to mind but she has probably helped alot of people by sharing his dodgy work. Something she’s done right for once I believe!

she put a facebook status up a month back about her ex my friend showed me it, saying she gave her ex the chance to be a parent to them but she kept fucking up and she refuses to give her anymore chances when its effecting the boy. I think their currently going through a court process so it can be done legally and safely for the children. I do feel for her here as i know her ex, she is a scumbag & i have seen the damage she can cause to young girls. Charlotte’s not her only ex to have been damanged by her, one moved to England to get away from her and a previous ex outted her for being a controlling narcissist

Sorry but I totally disagree!!! She should never have done that with the gardener's, mob mentality.. we have only her word that the work was crap, and her word means fuck all as she is a liar and robbed elderly vulnerable people

If someone did that when her and her ex were scamming people she wouldn't have liked it

We have zero proof and who knows she could have got these people to say they were scammed also, I wouldn't put it past her..

Plus the people she got her followers to have a go at, the lady is heavily pregnant

Fair enough she hasn't done anything but then to see there and say she doesn't do Halloween food because the site of it makes her stomach turn like we don't all feel like that when we have to look at her beef bloody stew I just think when some people have spent the day trying to make it special for their kids her stories could really come to heart which I'm sure it would for her shoe on the other foot. I dont believe ib this whole tier 3 bollocks because the girl is forever ordering online and could have brought decor that way she went out her way to get the witch outfit for a video but then wouldn't do anything with the boys whether they like it or not something doesn't ring right
She was qwick enough getting H to drive her to get another bloody pumpkin from b&m , but then that was to decorate her home before any other accounts soon as autumn came around 🙄there was a few contradictions in the reason she did nothing for holloween , ok if her little one doesn’t like it that’s ok but she said something about not wanting to follow the crowd,(😂) oh the irony, then said for others not to feel pressured if no one else had done anything am pretty sure she’s not bothered about any of her followers feeling pressured when she has a day of swipe ups an ads on her stories , it’s such a shame the way she has changed , and apart from harriets ads on her FM page she’s turning it into a “greedyhome”’account no2 🙈

Soermyeah

She bought them and they weren’t affiliate links so they wernt ad’s
Its an ad.. head over to the rave thread hun.. thanks bye bye

She's a fucking state.. laughing at smokey bacon crisps oh yeah your so hilliarious all I could see was those two front buck teeth and her manky lip

Yep her kids were from the government.. just like her fake tits
#gifted

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Harriet must be absolutely raking it in!! How many boxes of perfume she had and said she does 300-500 bottles a month, at least about £1200 a month, no wonder greedy dances round her house like a loon
How though, they are all shit and everyone and their nan is flogging it 😩

Soyeahermyeah

I must admit when you put it like that no it’s not right , I only read about her and her ex scamming ppl when I read it on a article someone posted on here, I read it a few weeks back and couldn’t believe it and did ask if she knew about it , some where saying she didn’t mind but how on earth would you not or could you not know what your partner was doing and where the money was coming from , now from what I have read on here people are saying how horrible her ex a manipulator and vile is etc etc (People who claim to know them) and that’s all well an good but does it not make Charlotte “guilty bu association” on every level if she enjoyed spending the money?? Aw I don’t know either of them personally and only know of her from her “insta life” as I say I was very shocked too see she had been involved in something so awful and I agree with you it will have effected those people for life, and those who had been conned of there life long savings just thinking about it actually knocks me sick , and seeing how Charlotte is on insta then to find this thread and read her past history I was gobsmacked , especially when I thort back to when she was going to name and shame the man who she claims had conned her over her back garden , and when fake accounts in her name have been made in the past she has posted things like “this make me physically feel sick” just makes me lost for words , I know everybody has a past and they move on but this has to be one of the most shocking story of an “influencer” I have ever read , and all the while her insta is now forever daily constant swipe ups! And I have mentioned on a previous post on here how personally I think she played a blinder “handing the reigns”’over to H to do the “greedyfemme” venture as I think that was the plan all along , so does that not look like the mind of a “con”’woman in action right there??? I’d say so
I couldn't agree more with everything you have said here..
I dont know her but I absolutely detest her, she is a con woman and she enjoyed the money that was coned and she enjoyed every penny of it, living in a massive house and spending stolen money from elderly vulnerable people
It was thousands of pounds so for peolke to claim she knew nothing about it is complete bullshit.
She is conning people constantly with her adds, all her gifted products, her whole hinch house has been gifted

And to top it off she has never ever worked a day in her life and still doesn't, her kids are at school full time so why doesn't she go to work?? She has zero shame!

Living in a council house and ripping people off left right and centre.. them poor kids will never have a good role model, how will they every know that you have to work to get things, not just be a complete con artist and a beggy twat

Anyone else find that towel folding video a bit weird for the fact she was pretending to be naked with her son’s name behind her on the wall?
I found the whole thing embarrassing full stop! Posting it on her stories when she had already put the link for you to see it on her tik-tok 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m actually gobsmacked she actually posted it , everything about it was weird , including her sons name behind her , and this is a girl bare in mind who keeps saying she is not comfortable with the way she looks, well she looked pretty comfortable to me on that video , and again why post it after posting the swipe up to see it on tik-tok anyway, very peculiar for a home account

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I can assure you that not even NHS workers jobs are safe at the moment, we've had 4 porters, multiple domestics and in all honesty a few nurses sent home but not sacked just in the last few weeks. Please don't think we're not feeling it too 💕
Or members of staff that have passed away or seriously ill on the sick from corona with rubbish sick pay

Also she always has a “down day” when people post on here, so she’s constantly reading about herself . It’s her own problem can’t have look the good and nobody disagreeing with it . These influencers are so self absorbed

I didn’t think she was but how can she be entitled to a council house ? I think that’s what pisses people off the most tbh. Because she’s actively discussing saving for a house when most people in private rented would be doing that by the skin of their teeth , it’s a vicious circle
Where we live you are entitled to a council house if your homeless, she must have had one when she left the ex, and now has money, so is saving for
A house to get out of the council house. Our councils let you live in your property even if you we’re a millionaire. Some probably would, and reep the benefits of a cheap rented house and spend what they want, i’m sure when she moves she will have to explain herself to her followers, well, you’d think so as everyone would be confused. But in my eyes if she genuinely is saving to leave it, she’s leaving that house a lovely place for another family to live in. Imagine taking on that council house! In her tiktoks it showed she moved there with nothing, and built it up over 2 years. She’s obviously coming into some good money with paid ads on instagram, but no mortgage company would touch her with a barge pole! So suppose she has to wait until she can get accepted to leave. Which could take years. Who knows. Time will tell on that front! I know people who have lived in council houses for over 20 years with money under their feet who have no intention of ever leaving because its so cheap and they’d rather spend their money elsewhere! If what she’s saying is true and they are saving to leave there, respect!

Fusrofrunt

100%!! my ex council house is solid, massive gardens and a great size, my sisters new build is falling apart with a diiferent problem every week 🙈👀
Ours is solid too. Our friends paid £200,000 for a new build which is smaller than our mortgage bought council house. We only paid £100,000 for ours and have added value on it significantly too. I dreamed of a new build like all the accounts I followed on Instagram and spent over a year beating myself up over it even though I’m only 20 and bought by myself at 19.. these influencers really do get to you and you don’t realise it!

• Heart

Eyeswideopened

That’s actually incorrect shes on about when Charlotte showed that massive house saying ‘anybody else look at houses they can’t afford with a fiver in their bank’ but that tits girl obviously can’t read and seen it as £5,000 😂 this is why this site gets absolutely smashed to pieces because the ‘facts’ everyone finds out are all wrong 😅
It was 100% £5. People like to make up their own wee lies to look good x

Instabeg

I’m pretty certain you’re not supposed to put water or liquid in the electric heat part 😳

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about it last night and all day today. I just cannot get over how much salt she added to that stew

• Sick

Peanut84

So I’m wondering if greedy is going to back off the swipe up and ads as the country goes into lockdown?
I think it’s really going to be in appropriate to be trying to sell to an audience of people who are furloughed and laid off work and moneys tight and being flogged random shit to line her pocket.
I’ve seen many instagramera saying they don’t feel appropriate and I think it’s right.
I don’t care if your saying it’s your job , have some morals and think of your audience.