Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New sofa delivered but no photos showing it off and had to take a day off insta.... too big for the room?

Reactions: 1
New sofa delivered but no photos showing it off and had to take a day off insta.... too big for the room?
Probably waiting for the sponsorship money for the ad to come through first. I for one certainly don’t believe that she’s paid for it

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who hate the 'big reveals' just show us the real life, door half painted, sofa getting rammed in the door lol. She's so worried about it looking good for the gram. It's a wee bit sad, I got a new sofa last year and my first thought was I can wait to finally get a decent seat when I'm watching the telly lol, not omg let me re decorate the whole room to advertise the new sofa on instagram. Get a life.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me who hate the 'big reveals' just show us the real life, door half painted, sofa getting rammed in the door lol. She's so worried about it looking good for the gram. It's a wee bit sad, I got a new sofa last year and my first thought was I can wait to finally get a decent seat when I'm watching the telly lol, not omg let me re decorate the whole room to advertise the new sofa on instagram. Get a life.
Well from what I seen it looked bug a big sofa and she said she loved it so why the radio silence all day an no posts or stories?

Well from what I seen it looked bug a big sofa and she said she loved it so why the radio silence all day an no posts or stories?
In her last story, it didn't look like there was any room to walk around the coffee table now the sofa is in there :ROFLMAO:

Omg how bleeping grabby greedy. Got the firewall in dining room for free and now it’s ‘bashed out’

In her last story, it didn't look like there was any room to walk around the coffee table now the sofa is in there :ROFLMAO:
It doesn’t does it?? An also can I just point out mind , I just saw her delivery from the jewellery company she purchased her rings from(one of my fave jewellery collection too) but what is annoying is when they say “I don’t post things for freebies” it kind of annoys me because they know that that is exactly what will happen ? I unfollowed her for a while but followed her again when someone mentioned she was getting a new sofa , I also noticed when she was saying her paint was a subtle grey she was not wrong was she ? I mean I thort it was a different shade of white even when she compared it too her ceiling, and when she said “I didn’t think you guys would notice we have changed the fire in here” of course everyone would notice who follows her (I didn’t I don’t watch all the time as I said so not something I would have noticed) they are all so predictable but yes back to your point , there really Is not any room by the looks of it to manoeuvre around that coffe table , when she said her sofa was from sofology I was intrigued too see because we recently got our new one from there and it’s actually looking similar from what I can see (I don’t get all the secrecy) I would rather watch a step by step to the finished look I find it more interesting to watch and see the end result?

Omg how bleeping grabby greedy. Got the firewall in dining room for free and now it’s ‘bashed out’
Yes that’s what I thort she was so madly in love with it last year 🙄 some poor people out ther during this current climate struggling and she’s ripping out a year old fire wall that costs well over a grand , all to “fit” in the mould an be all ready first in time for Christmas there homes all look the same anyway so we’re seeing nothing we haven’t already seen just someone doing another similar living room to one she just replaced it with 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she would be bashing the wall out so quickly had she actually paid for it?
unbelievable!!

she now eats M&S finest range too!
You gain followers for doing your house on a budget, trying to appeal to the average person then totally forget where you came from as soon as you rake in freebies for advertising and promoting crap people don’t need!!

Reactions: 6
I'm not normally very negative on this thread but her latest stories have really angered me. All the effort that went into the new dining room not even 12 months ago?? And she's getting a new dining room again?? And how materialistic she sounded aswell. Her living room looks really tiny and that coffee table is far too big for the size. My living room is double her size and haven't got a coffee table because the space is great for the kids her house isn't very child friendly is it (in the sense that you wouldn't even know 2 young boys live there) even their bedrooms look like guest rooms.
And much to peoples disapproval, I quite like hinch, But Charlotte is really getting on my nerves by how much she's trying to be like her so bad.
She also jumped up to 150k followers pretty fast when 2 days before she was only 148k 🤔
So tired of seeing ad after ad.. gift after gift. And her stupid morning routine!!!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she would be bashing the wall out so quickly had she actually paid for it?
unbelievable!!

she now eats M&S finest range too!
You gain followers for doing your house on a budget, trying to appeal to the average person then totally forget where you came from as soon as you rake in freebies for advertising and promoting crap people don’t need!!
Yes last time I followed her she shopped at Tesco and used to talk about buying the Tesco budget food (the cheap makes) sorry can’t think of the word 😂 and I noticed it’s now m&s finest , now you have a really good point , NO I don’t think she would have ripped it out had it not been gifted am disgusted that after just a year she is ripping it out because she “didn’t realise how much room it took up in the dining room” this is why I unfollowed her I really used to enjoy her content and her as a person but boy did she change I mean fair play if you make more and your platforms took off that’s great but she now has this new persona which just does not suit her at all and it’s an obvious change to see I started to dislike watching her along with all the swipe ups but it was her as a person also why I unfollowed she got a real “up her own arse” kind of attitude the down to earth Charlotte disappeared and I have noticed since watching just the last week or so again she has gotten even worse the way she speaks comes across so obnoxious and she really does think everyone is falling for her crap, it’s like a whole different person the change is unbelievable , it’s the whole nails , ring an bracelets an Polaroid shots everything is getting too “mrs hinch wannabe” instead of her own authentic self who used to be so enjoyable the pointing at things, slamming her hand down in products, loving EVERYTHING (never an honest review) it’s all too hinch like and a bit embarrassing to watch , don’t like how she finds everything “amazing” it’s not possible , I see “influencers” grow but yet remain who they were from the start plus honest and genuine about products too , I will be unfollowing her again I can’t follow an account I no longer enjoy and since following again as I said she’s got an even bigger ego

I'm not normally very negative on this thread but her latest stories have really angered me. All the effort that went into the new dining room not even 12 months ago?? And she's getting a new dining room again?? And how materialistic she sounded aswell. Her living room looks really tiny and that coffee table is far too big for the size. My living room is double her size and haven't got a coffee table because the space is great for the kids her house isn't very child friendly is it (in the sense that you wouldn't even know 2 young boys live there) even their bedrooms look like guest rooms.
And much to peoples disapproval, I quite like hinch, But Charlotte is really getting on my nerves by how much she's trying to be like her so bad.
She also jumped up to 150k followers pretty fast when 2 days before she was only 148k 🤔
So tired of seeing ad after ad.. gift after gift. And her stupid morning routine!!!
Yes I love mrs hinch I always have she has never changed at all has she ,I did also used to enjoy charlottes insta too , but everything you have said here is very true about charlottes account and yeh she lived that firewall in the dining room not even been a year , and I agree about the kids bedrooms too and wow really that was a qwick jump in followers wasn’t it for 2 days?

Reactions: 2
Yes last time I followed her she shopped at Tesco and used to talk about buying the Tesco budget food (the cheap makes) sorry can’t think of the word 😂 and I noticed it’s now m&s finest , now you have a really good point , NO I don’t think she would have ripped it out had it not been gifted am disgusted that after just a year she is ripping it out because she “didn’t realise how much room it took up in the dining room” this is why I unfollowed her I really used to enjoy her content and her as a person but boy did she change I mean fair play if you make more and your platforms took off that’s great but she now has this new persona which just does not suit her at all and it’s an obvious change to see I started to dislike watching her along with all the swipe ups but it was her as a person also why I unfollowed she got a real “up her own arse” kind of attitude the down to earth Charlotte disappeared and I have noticed since watching just the last week or so again she has gotten even worse the way she speaks comes across so obnoxious and she really does think everyone is falling for her crap, it’s like a whole different person the change is unbelievable , it’s the whole nails , ring an bracelets an Polaroid shots everything is getting too “mrs hinch wannabe” instead of her own authentic self who used to be so enjoyable the pointing at things, slamming her hand down in products, loving EVERYTHING (never an honest review) it’s all too hinch like and a bit embarrassing to watch , don’t like how she finds everything “amazing” it’s not possible , I see “influencers” grow but yet remain who they were from the start plus honest and genuine about products too , I will be unfollowing her again I can’t follow an account I no longer enjoy and since following again as I said she’s got an even bigger ego

Yes I love mrs hinch I always have she has never changed at all has she ,I did also used to enjoy charlottes insta too , but everything you have said here is very true about charlottes account and yeh she lived that firewall in the dining room not even been a year , and I agree about the kids bedrooms too and wow really that was a qwick jump in followers wasn’t it for 2 days?
Yeah, I've said before that I'm really disappointed that her page has gone the way it is because I used to enjoy her and found her funny. But now, like you say, its very obnoxious and she sometimes comes across as a bit of a mean girl. I genuinely did enjoy her. I do love her home but dislike how she goes about getting it and brags

Reactions: 2
I don't understand what was wrong with the lounge fire? Did she say why she swapped it? I had to turn it off she was getting on my tits 😂 Also has the ripped the whole wall out in the dining room or just the fire?

SPEW is right 🤮🤮🤮🤮

The way she was pronouncing it this morning made me angry, its STEW not STU you dick
The gravy looked like dishwater 🤦🏽‍♀️

Yeah, I've said before that I'm really disappointed that her page has gone the way it is because I used to enjoy her and found her funny. But now, like you say, its very obnoxious and she sometimes comes across as a bit of a mean girl. I genuinely did enjoy her. I do love her home but dislike how she goes about getting it and brags
Yeh she said she has had it all taken down because it was taking up too much room in her dining room 🤷🏽‍♀️

So she was going thru her autumn stuff and here’s a classic example of “all for the gram”
So on her story she has an orange throw over her a glass vase in middle of table in front of her with a couple of stems in with orange buds on Ed Sheersn playing “autumn leaves” and a caption saying something along the lines of “can you tell I love autumn” ..... then after that on rest of her stories the glass vase with the orange stems in had gone off the table but she still had her orange throw which she so beggy stayed was from homesense
And earlier on her greedyfemne page , oh erm I mean ....... harriets page on her story Adele was playing and the caption was along the lines “got my own concert here she will kill me if she knew but she has a beautiful voice an you all loved it last time” and in the background somewhere greedy was singing in background tbh I couldn’t really hear her mind just Adele but you can’t tell me she didn’t know ? I remember quite a few months back on a story of hers she posted something about singing a song at someone’s wedding or something and said “I’ve been told I have a good voice but am to shy” ...... she is far from shy really is she to be fair she was prancing round for a tik tok with the towel around her the other week the one that makes you think ther naked underneath posted the link to watch it on her tik tok but also showed it on her story 😳 I couldn’t believe it I was actually getting embarrassed watching it was pointless posting the link to tik tok as she already let it okay on her Story ..... was really cringe and not the act of a shy person anyway I’ve unfollowed her agin now was surprised to see she had a thread on here tbh when I came across it but so many have really had so much negative things to say about her haven’t they , I just say unfollow shame really as I used to enjoy her , she is obviously doing well from her platform to be spending money and ripping rooms apart which is fair okay to her but to have such a change in attitude with it just spoils it

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.