Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are like watching hinch, everything is the same. Her nails, jewellery, clicking, chopping, pointing šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

what happened to the expensive garden and all the freebies, havenā€™t seen it mentioned for a while.

Reactions: 5
That stew was absolutely rank looking! And 2 lots of Tescoā€™s finest steak to make it šŸ˜³
Sheā€™s an absolute idiot!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Funny their profile is no longer available on here šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­
What a surprise šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ she's so transparent

I don't think she's Charlotte. She has been arguing on another thread so think moderators might have deleted her profile
Ooooh no, not her, Dontbefooled is 100% Charlotte šŸ¤£ if you look at the post I originally quoted from what they'd quoted, you'll see the post she shared could've only come from Charl as you don't have the option to share a status that is set to friends only. And, for extra clarification, Harriet has liked the status.

Ooooh no, not her, Dontbefooled is 100% Charlotte šŸ¤£ if you look at the post I originally quoted from what they'd quoted, you'll see the post she shared could've only come from Charl as you don't have the option to share a status that is set to friends only. And, for extra clarification, Harriet has liked the status.
I meant to say, by Harriet liking it and being named she's obviously friends with the person who posted the screenshot as otherwise it would just show numbers of likes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I meant to say, by Harriet liking it and being named she's obviously friends with the person who posted the screenshot as otherwise it would just show numbers of likes.
Yes I thought you meant dontbefooled. The poster I quoted was on about the other member yeahsoermyeah though as dontbefooled is still here.. soyeahermyeah profile has gone
Very confusing šŸ¤£
But yes the screenshot person would definitely be Facebook friends with Charlotte for harriets like to be shown first lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes I thought you meant dontbefooled. The poster I quoted was on about the other member yeahsoermyeah though as dontbefooled is still here.. soyeahermyeah profile has gone
Very confusing šŸ¤£
But yes the screenshot person would definitely be Facebook friends with Charlotte for harriets like to be shown first lol
I'm so glad you understood my post šŸ¤£ I confused myself in the end.

Very confusing šŸ¤£
No surprise yeshsoermyeah has gone šŸ˜‚ She'd argue in an empty room that one, I was convinced it was Emma at one point, she had herself convinced I was Charlotte because I pointed out how Perculiar it was that she had such a personal hatred for someone she claimed not to know other than off insta šŸ˜‚šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No surprise yeshsoermyeah has gone šŸ˜‚ She'd argue in an empty room that one, I was convinced it was Emma at one point, she had herself convinced I was Charlotte because I pointed out how Perculiar it was that she had such a personal hatred for someone she claimed not to know other than off insta šŸ˜‚šŸ™ƒ
I noticed that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ looks like she just has a deep hatred for everyone, looking at her past comments over a few different threads. Her choice of words are something else haha

I noticed that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ looks like she just has a deep hatred for everyone, looking at her past comments over a few different threads. Her choice of words are something else haha
Oh I'm ex military and my parents before me so I've a mouth on me but boy she made evwn me blush at points haha absolutely unnecessary. I didn't realise she was on other threads I've not come across her on the few I was on haha luckily

Charlotte and family go to the same gym (the Vale) as me. Weeks ago, I was exercising when I looked up and saw her, and I was so surprised to see her. She gave me the dirtiest look, it was horrible. Looked at me like I was disgusting. I went into the ladies changing rooms and cried my eyes out. She takes photos around the swimming pool despite clear signs telling you not to and she walks around like she owns the place. I have loved Charlotteā€™s posts but meeting her was the worst possible experience. Iā€™m overweight, and how she looked at me made me feel like all my greatest fears were confirmed.

I do know people who knew her when she lived with a con artist yet claimed ignorance (complete lie, obviously). I had heard that she has always been a bully, a nasty piece of work, but I didnā€™t believe it because she seems so nice. Instead I realise they are right. She is a bully with a massive platform.
Now this has made me feel really sad for you , how dare she think she can have a platform , speaks about being ā€œtrolledā€ and ā€œbulliedā€ have ā€œmental healthā€ issues which is a lot of the time yet treat you in this way when all she ever says is ā€œbe kindā€ , now somebody else made a comment on here a few days ago someone like myself who said they did used to like charlottes account but as time went on agreed she saw a change and stopped following her and she made a point that made me think ā€œyes thatā€™s itā€ she said that she had always liked charlottes page but as she was changing she felt she had a bit of a ā€œmean girlā€ persona about her and it absolutely hit the nail on the bloody head for me because as I read it I thort ā€œoh my god that is exactly what i was feeling from her too , there was just something I could not put my finger on that had made me along with other reasons unfollow her and that was it ,..... listen darling donā€™t you ever let anybody make you feel like that , never ever let anybody make you feel that uncomfortable in a public place such as the swimming baths /gym especially those places where we all feel a little out of place or self conscious about ourselves, Charlotte has always spoke about body shaming and feeling uncomfortable within her own skin and even going to the swimming baths , I have read previous posts from when I first cane across this thread and a lot of comments where made from people who said they knew her and said she had always had a bad attitude and thort she was better than everybody else but I just read past that as how can you have an opinion based on someone who claims they know her , my opinions have only been about what I see on her Instagram ..... anyway listen lovely you are beautiful as you are I am absolutely disgusted to read this to think an ā€œinfluencerā€ who is working with a lot of businesses on insta and companies who bangs in about mental health and body shaming has made you feel this way I feel I cannot ignore what I have read and I am going to make this known , I am sick of these ā€œinfluencersā€ playing the victim for sympathy and for attention yet she is the one who has made somebody else feel uncomfortable in the swimming baths to the point where you are left crying in the changing rooms , sweetheart I am sorry she made you feel that way just you remember she is NO better than you , I am going to speak to somebody I know on Instagram about this I donā€™t know you so I wonā€™t be mentioning your name obviously but if itā€™s ok with you I am going to speak to someone and ask advice about where I can take this to make it aware that ā€œinfluencersā€ are doing this , donā€™t worry lovely you are not the first there are a lot of these ā€œinfluencersā€ who have been named and shamed for this and am furious about this because she talks about all the things she made you feel that day , your beautiful as you are , miss bloody greedy with her positivity reminders , todays story so hinch like it was embarrassing to watch , absolutely fuming at this but I am going to make someone I know aware of this take care lovely girl and keep your head held high x

Reactions: 3
Now this has made me feel really sad for you , how dare she think she can have a platform , speaks about being ā€œtrolledā€ and ā€œbulliedā€ have ā€œmental healthā€ issues which is a lot of the time yet treat you in this way when all she ever says is ā€œbe kindā€ , now somebody else made a comment on here a few days ago someone like myself who said they did used to like charlottes account but as time went on agreed she saw a change and stopped following her and she made a point that made me think ā€œyes thatā€™s itā€ she said that she had always liked charlottes page but as she was changing she felt she had a bit of a ā€œmean girlā€ persona about her and it absolutely hit the nail on the bloody head for me because as I read it I thort ā€œoh my god that is exactly what i was feeling from her too , there was just something I could not put my finger on that had made me along with other reasons unfollow her and that was it ,..... listen darling donā€™t you ever let anybody make you feel like that , never ever let anybody make you feel that uncomfortable in a public place such as the swimming baths /gym especially those places where we all feel a little out of place or self conscious about ourselves, Charlotte has always spoke about body shaming and feeling uncomfortable within her own skin and even going to the swimming baths , I have read previous posts from when I first cane across this thread and a lot of comments where made from people who said they knew her and said she had always had a bad attitude and thort she was better than everybody else but I just read past that as how can you have an opinion based on someone who claims they know her , my opinions have only been about what I see on her Instagram ..... anyway listen lovely you are beautiful as you are I am absolutely disgusted to read this to think an ā€œinfluencerā€ who is working with a lot of businesses on insta and companies who bangs in about mental health and body shaming has made you feel this way I feel I cannot ignore what I have read and I am going to make this known , I am sick of these ā€œinfluencersā€ playing the victim for sympathy and for attention yet she is the one who has made somebody else feel uncomfortable in the swimming baths to the point where you are left crying in the changing rooms , sweetheart I am sorry she made you feel that way just you remember she is NO better than you , I am going to speak to somebody I know on Instagram about this I donā€™t know you so I wonā€™t be mentioning your name obviously but if itā€™s ok with you I am going to speak to someone and ask advice about where I can take this to make it aware that ā€œinfluencersā€ are doing this , donā€™t worry lovely you are not the first there are a lot of these ā€œinfluencersā€ who have been named and shamed for this and am furious about this because she talks about all the things she made you feel that day , your beautiful as you are , miss bloody greedy with her positivity reminders , todays story so hinch like it was embarrassing to watch , absolutely fuming at this but I am going to make someone I know aware of this take care lovely girl and keep your head held high x
I have thort about this since I posted it, yes I was angry when I read it but at the same time I cannot say what I did an shouldnā€™t have said I was going to speak to someone on Instagram about it , itā€™s not my buisness to delve into so I wonā€™t be repeating it to anybody , do not take this the wrong way mind but in all honesty I donā€™t know you and I donā€™t know if it is the truth and unless I see things an or hear things myself I canā€™t act upon them , itā€™s ok for me to have an opinion on things I see , but I think I just got a bit upset because Charlotte does have insecurities with how she looks etc etc and I admired her for sharing that just as much as I admired her for being so brave to share her story of self harm on her platform , thatā€™s the Charlotte I really like so am sure on what to believe and admittedly it was wrong for me to react in that way , that said if it is the gospel then it really is sad but as I sat an thort about it I canā€™t imagine her being cruel in person , regardless of what happend your beautiful in your own way just like everyone else

Its really annoyed me that when she first started whitening her teeth, she made it sound like she had searched the Internet and ordered it herself and wanted to try it before she raved about it. That's not the case. She has been sent it for free to advertise!! Iv now seen 3 other instgrammers advertise the same product and company at the same time!! Just be bloody honest and say you have been sent it to try!!!

Reactions: 10
I was a bit shocked when she said they had a new tv wall built in the living room and ripped down the one in the dining room. It's not even that long since she did the 'big reveal' in the dining room, with all the gifted tags. These instagram home accounts live in a world of their own, on one hand she's trying to be relatable painting her door instead of getting a new one, then on the other she is having the garden fully landscaped with the 3 grand furniture set and now she's ripping up the dining room. It's obvious all the things she had been gifted, the garden furniture, the stuff for the dining room, all the gadgets. In the real world, if you can't afford a new front door, you can't afford to landscape your whole back garden. I think that's why I find these type of accounts so un relatable. There are folk watching her that will end up in debt trying to keep up with her lifestyle. Swipe up and buy it while I get it for free.....jog on.

I've seen it on a few home accounts now, the room is redecorated and then a few months later it's getting ripped apart again, or moving in to a new build and painting the doors and putting up panelling, for it all to be ripped off and changed at the drop of a hat. It must be exhausting, us normal folk can only afford to do it once, we don't rush in to it to put it on the gram and do it all again when the latest 'trend' come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was a bit shocked when she said they had a new tv wall built in the living room and ripped down the one in the dining room. It's not even that long since she did the 'big reveal' in the dining room, with all the gifted tags. These instagram home accounts live in a world of their own, on one hand she's trying to be relatable painting her door instead of getting a new one, then on the other she is having the garden fully landscaped with the 3 grand furniture set and now she's ripping up the dining room. It's obvious all the things she had been gifted, the garden furniture, the stuff for the dining room, all the gadgets. In the real world, if you can't afford a new front door, you can't afford to landscape your whole back garden. I think that's why I find these type of accounts so un relatable. There are folk watching her that will end up in debt trying to keep up with her lifestyle. Swipe up and buy it while I get it for free.....jog on.

I've seen it on a few home accounts now, the room is redecorated and then a few months later it's getting ripped apart again, or moving in to a new build and painting the doors and putting up panelling, for it all to be ripped off and changed at the drop of a hat. It must be exhausting, us normal folk can only afford to do it once, we don't rush in to it to put it on the gram and do it all again when the latest 'trend' come out.
I totally agree with you. Sheā€™s sickening .

Its really annoyed me that when she first started whitening her teeth, she made it sound like she had searched the Internet and ordered it herself and wanted to try it before she raved about it. That's not the case. She has been sent it for free to advertise!! Iv now seen 3 other instgrammers advertise the same product and company at the same time!! Just be bloody honest and say you have been sent it to try!!!
Yeh I noticed this, also notices sheā€™s only whitened her top teeth too , but why do they have to lie ? Do they not realise we see it from others too?

Back on the Tesco own tit now hahaha after yesterday it was mentioned how sheā€™s always at m and a now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.