Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else figuring out which “user” is Charl and which is H on this thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 Nos Da!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
H is way too full on with these constant date nights etc. I mean c'mon to duck. It was a Wednesday night. Just have a glass of wine and go to bed.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else figuring out which “user” is Charl and which is H on this thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 Nos Da!
Well I hope if any of you are pointing the finger at me you think I'm H, I can at least spell and string a sentence together 😂💁🏻‍♀️

I'm also trying to figure out which ones the ex and the ex friend and who has more than one account and sits agreeing with themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
H is way too full on with these constant date nights etc. I mean c'mon to duck. It was a Wednesday night. Just have a glass of wine and go to bed.
Its so so cringe.. its all done for the gram! Why would you post that

I cringed at the whole.. yay guys we did it.. we cheered my girl up!

Get to duck!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh my bleeping god. The Katy Perry video has really got my nerves shot. What the duck - head.

I mean why even would you
Wow. I didn’t see this until you’ve posted it now, can you imagine the other mums on the school playground when she drops her boys off at school? I’d be staying well clear. She really does think she’s some celeb

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.