Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell buys that much tit , I don’t see the point in drinking non alcoholic drinks too like the gin and Prosecco surely that’s the point of doing that. Making bloody mocktails is stupid she doesn’t drink for the taste surely. I would’ve be sponsoring that tit show and how does anyone know she hasn’t drank if she’s got a problem dry month isn’t what she needs it’s further help

Reactions: 3
Who the hell buys that much tit , I don’t see the point in drinking non alcoholic drinks too like the gin and Prosecco surely that’s the point of doing that. Making bloody mocktails is stupid she doesn’t drink for the taste surely. I would’ve be sponsoring that tit show and how does anyone know she hasn’t drank if she’s got a problem dry month isn’t what she needs it’s further help
Didn't she just buy a prosecco cocktail book..?

Didn't she just buy a prosecco cocktail book..?
Was coming to say this!! She bloody loves a prosecco! Apparently...

Ill give it till mid Oct before wines out again . Another fad....like the athlete kitchen delivery of food (i think it was) and the gym/swim. 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeh she has said she has not gone a week without a drink since she had her last child, and it’s no secret she likes a drink as she always posts when she’s having one which at one time seemed to be most nights , because I remember thinking she does seem to drink a lot, and last Christmas all that alcohol she bought was unbelievable when admittedly she had said herself her and H never have people visit them or around their house, I know everybody gets more alcohol during Christmas but my god she got a lot last year , and when lockdown first happened I will never forget the story she put up and she was saying how excited she was that her first home delivery had arrived and it was boxes of wine and other alcohol , I may be wrong but she may have a bit of a drinking problem , all those drinks she bought yesterday I do not see the point just because your doing “dry October” doesn’t mean you have to drink “non alconolic” drinks 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t understand that point in her story just don’t drink anything alcohol related even non alovholic drinks , I’d think they would be more of a temptation really ? It’s good she’s raised money for a good charity but do we all think she will go a whole month ? And is this just another way of @attention seeking”? On another note though how hinch like where her stories again today?

Reactions: 2
I used to follow her but she grated on my tits so I unfollowed. What's her story then? What did she do to scam people in her past? If that's right? Her name even grates on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she finally admits to having a drinking problem 🙈

Ive got a feeling that shes got something going on in her kitchen, perhaps shes finally getting her #gifted kitchen, shes only dropped about 1000 hints. Perhaps thats why the fire wall has gone in the dining room... could be a knock through on the cards? 🧐 thats my prediction anyway. Seems very strange she would rip it out after such a short time unless there was something bigger going on👀

Reactions: 4
So she finally admits to having a drinking problem 🙈

Ive got a feeling that shes got something going on in her kitchen, perhaps shes finally getting her #gifted kitchen, shes only dropped about 1000 hints. Perhaps thats why the fire wall has gone in the dining room... could be a knock through on the cards? 🧐 thats my prediction anyway. Seems very strange she would rip it out after such a short time unless there was something bigger going on👀
Can you do that with a council house? X

The worst part to her getting all the free work to the house and ripping it out is that she has said they want to buy a house next year

Can you do that with a council house? X
Yes you can but you must gain permission from the Housing Association/council first. Some also state should you move out of the property you have to return it to the state it was when you moved in x

Reactions: 1
Yes you can but you must gain permission from the Housing Association/council first. Some also state should you move out of the property you have to return it to the state it was when you moved in x
Unless the work carried out is of a high standard then you don't.

its getting really annoying now showing off all the stuff she buys. We are still in a pandemic..people are still being laid off work. Christmas might be an exciting time for you charlotte but spare a thought to others.. who haven't got loads of money to spend on paper bows and candles for every day of the week, people who will be spending their first Xmas without their loved ones who have died. Or are still isolating. You wouldn't be going "all out" this year if your grid wasn't a qvc channel. I honestly don't care how much money these instagrammers earn but they are really starting to piss me off with their gloating every day of their hauls. You all make the average Joe feel like absolute shite!
Sorry, rant over 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So you’ve bought Fungus nail cream for your toe nails thinking it was white nail Polish 🤔! You’re having a laugh ! You really are a scammer- it’s unreal and you’ll never change 🙈

its getting really annoying now showing off all the stuff she buys. We are still in a pandemic..people are still being laid off work. Christmas might be an exciting time for you charlotte but spare a thought to others.. who haven't got loads of money to spend on paper bows and candles for every day of the week, people who will be spending their first Xmas without their loved ones who have died. Or are still isolating. You wouldn't be going "all out" this year if your grid wasn't a qvc channel. I honestly don't care how much money these instagrammers earn but they are really starting to piss me off with their gloating every day of their hauls. You all make the average Joe feel like absolute shite!
Sorry, rant over 🙂
100% agree with you on this with all instagramers they won’t get to experience being “laid off “ or “furloughed” during this horrible time , they just sit at home and do swipe ups , ads and show off their shopping hauls after reaping the benefits of an easy “sit back an add a load of swipe up” kid of day , having an opinion on this to them though would be referred to us as being “jealous” or “trolling” it’s anything but , and today she’s managed more Christmas shopping while doing adds and swipe ups for matalan (for obvious reason) and now she has been hit by stomach cramps so it’s a day “off” for her now while she snuggles up on the sofa ...... lucky Charlotte how lovely would that be if we could all do that , none of them will ever spare a thort for anything or anyone during any kind of Armageddon never mind a pandemic , just as long as they can sit at home do their swipe up ups and ads then ther “shopping hauls” oh and now another hinch idea she’s added to a whole other bunch of hinch copies , she’s now doing “home cooking” videos for us all to see how she makes her meals , how great 🙄 she’s emmbarissingly trying to be more like mrs hinch everyday , I love Sophie , greedy will always be “greedy” by nature but she may aswell change her insatagram to “miss hinch wannabe home”

• Heart
Having a bubble bath after a hard day doing jack sh*t!! It’s a hard life Greedy Guts! Get a real job darlin’!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Only recently stumbled upon her. I'm sure I've seen her call Mrs. Hinch out over Safety things and yet she karate chops her cushions the same, using the old witches pointed finger all the time, seems to be constantly spending and I'm not sure what she does for a job but she seems to fit loads in in a day. I work two jobs and have a family and enjoying cleaning, but I wouldn't fit in everything she does and I also cannot afford to spend like she does. Don't know where I'm going wrong 😕

Only recently stumbled upon her. I'm sure I've seen her call Mrs. Hinch out over Safety things and yet she karate chops her cushions the same, using the old witches pointed finger all the time, seems to be constantly spending and I'm not sure what she does for a job but she seems to fit loads in in a day. I work two jobs and have a family and enjoying cleaning, but I wouldn't fit in everything she does and I also cannot afford to spend like she does. Don't know where I'm going wrong 😕
Your not going wrong sweety your just doing real life like the rest of us , they bang on about “we got this” on ther stories, ironic really because it’s the likes of us in the “real” world who sometimes feel like we’re not doing enough that have really “got this” ...... they have a bloody cheek to moan when they see anybody have an opinion on them because it makes us “trolls” or bullies” no we are just a reminder that there is “real life” struggles outside of instagram , I wouldn’t change my situation as hard as it gets sometimes with work with any “instagrammer” I would feel violated showing my home and little ones all over social media everyday , I just don’t think it’s safe or worth all the freebies and cozy afternoons on the sofa it has to offer , I’d rather struggle on and be content knowing my home is my “safe place” an a home for just my family and me

Did she really put her meat strait into the slow cooker earlier out of the packet without washing it first ?? Does anybody else do that or am I just weird that I wash my meat out of the packet before putting into a stew or casserole to wash the remaining blood off it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.