Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You feel sorry for her boys for having a haircut?
No I was saying more generally. Charlotteā€™s ex (their other mum) is vile (she scammed elderly ladies) and Charlotte regularly shares their school, their walk to school, where they swim, and even posted a photo of one of them on the toilet. I just feel sorry for them, they have no say in it yet they are broadcast to 150,000 people daily

Reactions: 5
How has she lost a stone with the way she eats . Choc orange galore. Iā€™m jealous as I just look at that crap n I gain

Reactions: 3
She loves the drama sheā€™s made more attention over it on purpose because it gains her what she wants, sheā€™s probably got the smallest thread on here but will act like sheā€™s on Hinchs level. Sheā€™s obsessed with herself. What a massive fuss over duck all you , she should protect her children more not show their name, school location , bedroom . Thatā€™s on her nobody else
You know what I think your actually right, I mean I do agree no ones children should be spoken about anywhere , but in hindsight nothing was said about her child apart from somebody pointing out her child was named after the company they conned people from? Which she proudly puts on display in his bedroom mostly in a daily basis so to go on that people are trolling her children is disgusting for her to be honest but she will be fooling a lot of people who will probably think she has been receiving horrible messages about her sons and has done it all for nothing but attention , she seems to do this from time to time about trolls , and as you say if she shows these items (with sons name in and someone comments on it) they are not actually speaking horrible about him , she did actually make it sound worse than it is if she was referring to what was posted on here because the way she had put it it cane across that so where her children were getting spoke badly of, that was my first impression as am sure was many others šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Then the pity party follows afterwards then , and then along comes a lot of ā€œfreebiesā€ in the post ā€œbecause sheā€™s been feeling downā€ I donā€™t think she would cope if she had the threads mrs hinch has on here I donā€™t comment on there or read it anymore as didnā€™t agree with a lot of the name calling but yeh she did make it sound like her sons had been trolled somewhere??
And also the tooth whitening kit, you actually can tell the difference it hasnā€™t whitened the brown on her front tooth that could be a damaged nerve or something but you can tell itā€™s worked because her bottom teeth are a completely different colour , is she not going to do them ? You have to keep on top of those whitening kits religiously on both top an bottom teeth or you will nit get the same colour match šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Agreed. And iā€™m sure its not that ā€˜simpleā€™ to change a child name. Emma Meredith is on the childrens birth certificateā€™s you legally canā€™t change a childs name without anyones Consent who has parental rights. I also found this i thought she had deleted it. Definitely worth a read from a while ago.View attachment 251302View attachment 251304
But no one will ever know the true story either will they?? Am still not convinced she did NOT know her ex was conning people , I am sorry I refuse to believe it , great that she is protecting her boys from her exā€™s reputation she seems to have taken every inch if the blame so that the boys had one stable parent present in their lives hence NO bailiffs at her door , everything must have been in her exā€™s name but no one can say she did not reap the benefits of her exā€™s fraud ???

I mean why even would you
Oh please donā€™t šŸ™ˆ I donā€™t follow her any more did she actually post that picture ? Oh what will these Instagram people NOT do šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
Why doesn't she wash her hair!! Really it takes like 5 mins in the shower.

• Sick
Sheā€™s playing the mental health card a lot this week , itā€™s proven to instantly gain attention and content, look at Hinch for example.Apparently thatā€™s what she uses her page for , id say itā€™s more to make a profit, she only uses mental health card when sheā€™s been ā€œtrolledā€ and feeling sorry for herself. So I think the no hair wash story comes alongside mental Health

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s playing the mental health card a lot this week , itā€™s proven to instantly gain attention and content, look at Hinch for example.Apparently thatā€™s what she uses her page for , id say itā€™s more to make a profit, she only uses mental health card when sheā€™s been ā€œtrolledā€ and feeling sorry for herself. So I think the no hair wash story comes alongside mental Health
Iā€™m sorry but I agree and I am sick of seeing people on SS throwing the mental health card about , some things are kept private but not with these ā€œInstagram peopleā€ (refuse to call them influencers) and I agree when I did used to follow her she did mention her mental health a lot, and then went on to say she used it to raise awareness , just annoys me as they all seem to suffer with some sort of mental health yet they can post ther daily buisness and home all over SM šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Does not make sense to me

Iā€™m sorry but I agree and I am sick of seeing people on SS throwing the mental health card about , some things are kept private but not with these ā€œInstagram peopleā€ (refuse to call them influencers) and I agree when I did used to follow her she did mention her mental health a lot, and then went on to say she used it to raise awareness , just annoys me as they all seem to suffer with some sort of mental health yet they can post ther daily buisness and home all over SM šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Does not make sense to me
I find when my mental health is tit , social media makes it a lot worse so I never understand

Reactions: 6
Which of the boys is named after the company that scammed elderly people? Could someone explain the full story to me please?

I find when my mental health is tit , social media makes it a lot worse so I never understand
Well yeh you would think that and I donā€™t get how someone with mental health issues in charlottes case BPD can do what she does as a full time ā€œjobā€ā€™on social media sharing her home life and her childrenā€™s life etc etc and play the mental health card when someone has an opinion on something not just Charlotte but a lot of social media platforms do it, I just think your mental health is more important than making your home look like every other home on Instagram , they all look the same even down to the same ornaments , ginger jats, who can get autumn wreaths and pumpkins up quicker, who can Get the Christmas tree up first, who can mention Christmas shopping first , swipe up swipe up swipe up , Iā€™m sorry Iā€™d rather work a 9-5 job have a unique home not have to keep up with the Jonesā€™s (as they say) and look after my mental health because keeping up with it all must be draining! I seen one woman who does a home account post shall I or shanā€™t we travel to turkey this year did a poll and everything (because of Covid) sheā€™s gone anyway and I could not believe my eyes! There she was lay on her sun lounger with a product she recently promotes on her stories called ā€œlumi spaā€ (mini spa cleaner with products for the face) all perfectly lined up along side her on a little ledge naming each product and what it does ! The womanā€™s only gone for a bloody week and there she is doing a full on story with a swipe up whilst lying on a lounger in turkey , honestly it just makes me wonder what is this world of social media doing to these people ?

Reactions: 4
Which of the boys is named after the company that scammed elderly people? Could someone explain the full story to me please?
So the plaque in one of the boys room , his second name is the same name as the company , wether that name has a meaning to them or named after someone that means a lot to them I donā€™t know. But she was prancing around under it as usual and I simply stated that she is not only exposing her sons name to 150k people but itā€™s also the name of the company that her ex had. So a few of us said she doesnā€™t only expose his name, she exposed him on the toilet, the journey to school etc. So for pointing that out she used it as content to claim sheā€™s bullied online and we are discussing her son, when Iā€™m reality we are pointing out she should be protecting him not dancing about In front of his name šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Hold the front page... someone paints their front door. Iā€™ve never heard of that one before šŸ˜‚ why did I never think of that
Is it just me or does anyone else think that wreath is just a bit too big? And thin? I do love a wreath myself but that just hides half of the front door she has just ā€œpaintedā€ which now appears in the local paper Iā€™d be asking to see it without that bare massive thing off it so I could see the bloody thing properly , mind you it is the gram so we all know ā€œthe bigger the betterā€

Reactions: 1
Tbh I wouldnā€™t be showing my door online or the front of my house for anyone to recognise but Iā€™m just a troll pointing out internet safety šŸ„“šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I wouldnā€™t be showing my door online or the front of my house for anyone to recognise but Iā€™m just a troll pointing out internet safety šŸ„“šŸ˜…
Ha ha yes you do have a valid point , a very valid point may I add, but then again itā€™s all for the gram , itā€™s all for the gram ...... seriously though you are right , and this was what I said in a previous comment just the thort of posting my whole entire home all over SM especially my childrenā€™s bedrooms gives me anxiety just thinking about it , I suffer mental health issues and am very motivated and hold down a full time job but the idea of having to post my life over the internet day in an day out just makes me anxious and to then not expect any kind of criticism In itself is stupid someone so weā€™re every day is being criticised for what they do people will always have an opinion whether your on the internet or not but I think if your on the internet you need to expect that not everybody is going to like your content, your decor, color choice, swipe ups not honest reviews etc etc etc the list is endless and they need to realise thereā€™s a difference between an ā€œopinionā€ and ā€œtrollingā€

Reactions: 1
Ha ha yes you do have a valid point , a very valid point may I add, but then again itā€™s all for the gram , itā€™s all for the gram ...... seriously though you are right , and this was what I said in a previous comment just the thort of posting my whole entire home all over SM especially my childrenā€™s bedrooms gives me anxiety just thinking about it , I suffer mental health issues and am very motivated and hold down a full time job but the idea of having to post my life over the internet day in an day out just makes me anxious and to then not expect any kind of criticism In itself is stupid someone so weā€™re every day is being criticised for what they do people will always have an opinion whether your on the internet or not but I think if your on the internet you need to expect that not everybody is going to like your content, your decor, color choice, swipe ups not honest reviews etc etc etc the list is endless and they need to realise thereā€™s a difference between an ā€œopinionā€ and ā€œtrollingā€
Totally agree Iā€™m the same . Plus whenever they are away the 150k followers can identify the house , location and every gifted item they have a opportunity to steal. You donā€™t know whoā€™s watching and itā€™s really not worth it . Privacy is power x

• Heart
No wonder they all have such bad mental health. All their homes are so grey they all look like psych wards.

• Haha
No wonder they all have such bad mental health. All their homes are so grey they all look like psych wards.
I just find it all bloody ridiculous they all look the same and they are all in competition with each other some say they are friends but itā€™s like a cult itā€™s crazy , I swear they must all try to think ahead of the next person as soon as a season changes imagine how mentally draining that would be , no wonder they all throw the mental health word around from time to time itā€™s exhaustion mental exhaustion , they love to show there freebies and swipe ups but when it comes to keeping on top of the home account you see them all flagging from time to time and say they ā€œneed a little break from social mediaā€ or they need some ā€œfamily timeā€ and within 24 hrs they are back again šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Wow!!! That sleep mist is amazing....... few sprays an seconds later she fast asleep šŸ’¤ I canā€™t help it that was just that silly it was funny , I do love a lavender pillow spray mist I must admit I like to use other brands for the same purpose , but this one wow whoever sent her that can you please send her a gallon an maybe she will get all the rest she needs an come back a different person šŸ™šŸ½

I just find it all bloody ridiculous they all look the same and they are all in competition with each other some say they are friends but itā€™s like a cult itā€™s crazy , I swear they must all try to think ahead of the next person as soon as a season changes imagine how mentally draining that would be , no wonder they all throw the mental health word around from time to time itā€™s exhaustion mental exhaustion , they love to show there freebies and swipe ups but when it comes to keeping on top of the home account you see them all flagging from time to time and say they ā€œneed a little break from social mediaā€ or they need some ā€œfamily timeā€ and within 24 hrs they are back again šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Wow!!! That sleep mist is amazing....... few sprays an seconds later she fast asleep šŸ’¤ I canā€™t help it that was just that silly it was funny , I do love a lavender pillow spray mist I must admit I like to use other brands for the same purpose , but this one wow whoever sent her that can you please send her a gallon an maybe she will get all the rest she needs an come back a different person šŸ™šŸ½
Oops wrong thread , my friend posted it by mistake please excuse the confusion šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.