Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because she’s come on here to say her experience with greedy does not instantly make her a ex or known to her. Greedy is always fannying around like she owns the place .people are very quick to forget these are not Instagram characters, they Real people ,people from school, people who live in the neighbourhood or people you grew up with. Not everyone has an Instagram relationship with someone.
I’m so sick of this influencer trend it’s so overdone now , everyone’s house looks the same, everyone jumps on the same bandwagon , peddling the same tit with their same gifted free stuff. It’s boring and needs to come to a end!

Also the “£30 diy doorway”pissed me off. No mention of the £100 gifted wreath hanging off it . Absolute bullshit and I’m sick of her making out she’s done with cheap job and sells her story to the scum
£139 wreath I must say 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I agree. I'm on another thread and she actively encourages her followers to approach herself and her children to say hi. She has already had a stranger approach her 6 year old on a holiday abroad. Another one has approached her teenager daughter while she was alone with the baby in public. These influencers assume all these people are their friends. They are not. Not only do they have the followers but you also get people viewing anonymously through apps..literally anyone can copy a video or photo of your child and with the basic information they can find out alot more information. Safeguard your children ffs
I just think that's terrifying, putting your kids out there for anyone to see. I'm not saying don't post the odd picture or family photo but the constant posts and also the advertising and promoting posts to get seen just puts those pictures out there to so many more people than just a random picture every now and again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
£139 wreath I must say 😉
Shes so relatable ha! She even lies about a bleeping door makeover!

Correct me if I'm wrong.. it looks like Harriet has given up work, she is never at work now

They must be making a fortune! And if shes not working double the benefit money and the council will pay the rent!!

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong.. it looks like Harriet has given up work, she is never at work now

They must be making a fortune! And if shes not working double the benefit money and the council will pay the rent!!
Yeah your probably right because if she was working from home she wouldn’t be doing the school run on scooters and popping out for bleeping pumpkins 🤣

Reactions: 2

Harriet will have to declare the FM as an income, would she not?
And the ads that charlotte does declare (although not many lol) the job centre will take as an income.. so it wouldnt suprise me if they wont be entitled to alot. They might get a percentage of their rent paid though.. all depends how much they declare. And if they aren't declaring most of it, especially the FM then they can get into alot of trouble if someone grasses them up

Harriet will have to declare the FM as an income, would she not?
And the ads that charlotte does declare (although not many lol) the job centre will take as an income.. so it wouldnt suprise me if they wont be entitled to alot. They might get a percentage of their rent paid though.. all depends how much they declare. And if they aren't declaring most of it, especially the FM then they can get into alot of trouble if someone grasses them up
There is no way they are declaring anything...

Good I hope she does , normal working people pay their taxes and contribute to society, not just take take take

Why would you take your child to a hairdresser when you’re hole county is in lockdown, this is why this stupid virus is spreading suppose to stay bleeping home! Buck tooth witch

I unfollowed her because I couldn’t face seeing her anymore as I was so so upset. I feel so sorry for her boys 😞

Why would you take your child to a hairdresser when you’re hole county is in lockdown, this is why this stupid virus is spreading suppose to stay bleeping home! Buck tooth witch
And this is why there is a thread on here about her.. she has the whole well aslong as me and mine are alright
No care for anyone or anything

What wrong with going to the hairdressers?

Her posts now mirror Stacey Solomon, it’s not even original content, it’s gifted crap, and carbon copy ‘montages’ ugh.

To be fair we are not in a lockdown that requires barbers to close, as long as the correct PPE is worn there is nothing wrong with haircuts. Small businesses have been crushed the last few months and I’m all for supporting them in a safe way until the government says we can not use them

Reactions: 15
Is that an actual proper question you require an answer for???
Well I wouldn't of asked it otherwise would I, my god you have a chip on your shoulder don't you. No wonder tattle gets a bad name. While I don't like Charlotte with all her adverts etc I really don't get the issue with her child having a haircut. Are haircuts not allowed in Wales? I'm in England where you are allowed to have your hair cut.

To be fair we are not in a lockdown that requires barbers to close, as long as the correct PPE is worn there is nothing wrong with haircuts. Small businesses have been crushed the last few months and I’m all for supporting them in a safe way until the government says we can not use them

Exactly people need to make a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I wouldn't of asked it otherwise would I, my god you have a chip on your shoulder don't you. No wonder tattle gets a bad name. While I don't like Charlotte with all her adverts etc I really don't get the issue with her child having a haircut. Are haircuts not allowed in Wales? I'm in England where you are allowed to have your hair cut.

Oh bore off hun

Love from me and my chip x

• Haha
  • Sick

Hair cuts aren't banned in Wales or any other part of the British Isles so far, the hairdresser seems to be wearing the correct PPE and the shop looks empty other that her and the boys so all the "guidelines" are being followed. I personally don't get the issue either 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's not like she's sneaked in the back door haha the shops open because they're allowed to be 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.