Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte and family go to the same gym (the Vale) as me. Weeks ago, I was exercising when I looked up and saw her, and I was so surprised to see her. She gave me the dirtiest look, it was horrible. Looked at me like I was disgusting. I went into the ladies changing rooms and cried my eyes out. She takes photos around the swimming pool despite clear signs telling you not to and she walks around like she owns the place. I have loved Charlotteā€™s posts but meeting her was the worst possible experience. Iā€™m overweight, and how she looked at me made me feel like all my greatest fears were confirmed.

I do know people who knew her when she lived with a con artist yet claimed ignorance (complete lie, obviously). I had heard that she has always been a bully, a nasty piece of work, but I didnā€™t believe it because she seems so nice. Instead I realise they are right. She is a bully with a massive platform.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Charlotte and family go to the same gym (the Vale) as me. Weeks ago, I was exercising when I looked up and saw her, and I was so surprised to see her. She gave me the dirtiest look, it was horrible. Looked at me like I was disgusting. I went into the ladies changing rooms and cried my eyes out. She takes photos around the swimming pool despite clear signs telling you not to and she walks around like she owns the place. I have loved Charlotteā€™s posts but meeting her was the worst possible experience. Iā€™m overweight, and how she looked at me made me feel like all my greatest fears were confirmed.

I do know people who knew her when she lived with a con artist yet claimed ignorance (complete lie, obviously). I had heard that she has always been a bully, a nasty piece of work, but I didnā€™t believe it because she seems so nice. Instead I realise they are right. She is a bully with a massive platform.
I hope you feel better now, dont let someone like that make you feel upset, I know its easier said than done. You are worth a million of her, sold her soul for a free hoover that one!

Reactions: 10
I just honestly think if those boyā€™s had been through enough already, not to mention the tit with her ex and who could be watching, why expose them to 150k strangers (probably mainly bots) but still strangers.

aw Iā€™m so sorry youā€™ve experienced this , nobody should ever be made to feel like that especially not in a gym where people go for body confidence. The local leisure centre is full of really nice and supportive people if your looking for a boost when you need it the most ;)

Reactions: 7
New member here. As much as I dislike her and find some things irritating ones of the reasons I started following Greedy was because of her acknowledgement to people struggling with body confidence so I canā€™t see her giving people dirty looks at the gym because of their weight because she obviously struggles with it herself. Just my opinion are you sure it was even her?

Reactions: 6
New member here. As much as I dislike her and find some things irritating ones of the reasons I started following Greedy was because of her acknowledgement to people struggling with body confidence so I canā€™t see her giving people dirty looks at the gym because of their weight because she obviously struggles with it herself. Just my opinion are you sure it was even her?
This is whats hard on tattle. People can have their opinions ( i have them) but to make up lies like that Franno did and pretend you know her takes it a step to far donā€™t you think?
I think this page is good for raising awareness for Influencers but not to make them feel like their being watched.

Charls a chubby girl. I canā€™t see her digging out another curvy gal myself

Reactions: 4
This is whats hard on tattle. People can have their opinions ( i have them) but to make up lies like that Franno did and pretend you know her takes it a step to far donā€™t you think?
I think this page is good for raising awareness for Influencers but not to make them feel like their being watched.

Charls a chubby girl. I canā€™t see her digging out another curvy gal myself
So the other girl is making up lies.. because greedy never tells lies does shes????!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I promise this is true, I have no way of verifying that but I wouldnā€™t lie. I know it was her because Brody and Enzo were in the pool with her on one occasion. The time she gave me a dirty look was the first time I had seen her in person. I canā€™t prove it but I really wouldnā€™t make it up.

if It helps, my boyfriend (who was doing the workout next to me) thought the dirty look was because we were doing a weird exercise at the time - we were doing these crunches with your legs raised. Even so, the look was horrible. It made me feel terrible. I have been to the gym since but I bought lots of baggy tops to hide my body a bit more

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I promise this is true, I have no way of verifying that but I wouldnā€™t lie. I know it was her because Brody and Enzo were in the pool with her on one occasion. The time she gave me a dirty look was the first time I had seen her in person. I canā€™t prove it but I really wouldnā€™t make it up.

if It helps, my boyfriend (who was doing the workout next to me) thought the dirty look was because we were doing a weird exercise at the time - we were doing these crunches with your legs raised. Even so, the look was horrible. It made me feel terrible. I have been to the gym since but I bought lots of baggy tops to hide my body a bit more

I don't think anyone said you were lying just someone implying that's what another person meant. I know myself I'm so insecure in the gym I'm convinced everyone is watching me and judgimg but I also have resting witch face so I'm always asked if people have upset me because I'm giving out the filthy looks when really that's just my face šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Please don't let it stop you going to gym either way or make you feel bad, imagine how much better you'll feel if you keep going and reach your goal even tho you felt uncomfortable ā¤

Probably an ex šŸ˜‚

Well I was wondering this or a family member of someone the ex ripped off šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Either way they're deffo not a fan šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Aw ok, I donā€™t really understand this site yet šŸ™ˆ

I am the same with my RBF, especially when Iā€™m stressed! But this was like an absolute glare, it was horrible. I do feel more confident now though, it hasnā€™t put me off!

Iā€™m really worried she will see this now and remember me. I donā€™t go there much anymore thankfully but might delete in the morning

Reactions: 1
Just because sheā€™s come on here to say her experience with greedy does not instantly make her a ex or known to her. Greedy is always fannying around like she owns the place .people are very quick to forget these are not Instagram characters, they Real people ,people from school, people who live in the neighbourhood or people you grew up with. Not everyone has an Instagram relationship with someone.
Iā€™m so sick of this influencer trend itā€™s so overdone now , everyoneā€™s house looks the same, everyone jumps on the same bandwagon , peddling the same tit with their same gifted free stuff. Itā€™s boring and needs to come to a end!

Also the ā€œĀ£30 diy doorwayā€pissed me off. No mention of the Ā£100 gifted wreath hanging off it . Absolute bullshit and Iā€™m sick of her making out sheā€™s done with cheap job and sells her story to the scum

Reactions: 11
Just because sheā€™s come on here to say her experience with greedy does not instantly make her a ex or known to her. Greedy is always fannying around like she owns the place .people are very quick to forget these are not Instagram characters, they Real people ,people from school, people who live in the neighbourhood or people you grew up with. Not everyone has an Instagram relationship with someone.
Iā€™m so sick of this influencer trend itā€™s so overdone now , everyoneā€™s house looks the same, everyone jumps on the same bandwagon , peddling the same tit with their same gifted free stuff. Itā€™s boring and needs to come to a end!

Also the ā€œĀ£30 diy doorwayā€pissed me off. No mention of the Ā£100 gifted wreath hanging off it . Absolute bullshit and Iā€™m sick of her making out sheā€™s done with cheap job and sells her story to the scum
Sorry I didn't see her explain her experience with Charlotte or why she doesn't like her hence me only actually saying "you really don't like her do you" šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø to which someone else said an ex, I then replied saying or someone her ex ripped off BUT either way they don't like her, I don't think that's me instantly assuming is it? It's just pointing out that there's being perpetually irritated by someone's greed and then there's really not liking someone.

That was a bit dramatic greedy posting that. No one has said anything bad about her son, only mentioned his middle name?!

If you don't want your children mentioned publicly you shouldnā€™t post them all over Instagram. You chose to have an influencer lifestyle.

Not everyone will love everything you do.

Why bother to come over here to read?

Reactions: 5
Sorry I didn't see her explain her experience with Charlotte or why she doesn't like her hence me only actually saying "you really don't like her do you" šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø to which someone else said an ex, I then replied saying or someone her ex ripped off BUT either way they don't like her, I don't think that's me instantly assuming is it? It's just pointing out that there's being perpetually irritated by someone's greed and then there's really not liking someone.
I wasnā€™t replying to your comment, I was making a comment in general . Iā€™m just so over the self entitled influencer bollocks . They shouldnā€™t expect all the luxuries in life for duck all without anyone speaking out. Thereā€™s pros and cons of everything

Reactions: 2
My issue with her, and all the other parents who show their kids every move on social media. Anyone, literally anyone, now knows what they look like, their name, their parents names, places they've visited, when they are going to school, what they like to eat, hobbies etc. How easy for some weirdo to go up to them and say oh hi ... I know your mum, oh you like going to such and such, I've been there, blah blah blah. I mean come on, kids are trusting at the best of times, someone armed with that kind of information could be so dangerous. Given I don't have kids yet, but it baffles me the sheer amount of personal information these idiots share with the entire world. Keep your kids life private, give them the same privacy we all got as kids. Set up a private page for that sort of thing. Don't complain that someone mentions your kids when you parade them all over instagram.

While I'm on a rant, the other thing that I can't go about her is the amount of absolute shite she gets sent and all the clothing 'hauls' just so much waste, and you never see her donating anything even though she's got it for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My issue with her, and all the other parents who show their kids every move on social media. Anyone, literally anyone, now knows what they look like, their name, their parents names, places they've visited, when they are going to school, what they like to eat, hobbies etc. How easy for some weirdo to go up to them and say oh hi ... I know your mum, oh you like going to such and such, I've been there, blah blah blah. I mean come on, kids are trusting at the best of times, someone armed with that kind of information could be so dangerous. Given I don't have kids yet, but it baffles me the sheer amount of personal information these idiots share with the entire world. Keep your kids life private, give them the same privacy we all got as kids. Set up a private page for that sort of thing. Don't complain that someone mentions your kids when you parade them all over instagram.

While I'm on a rant, the other thing that I can't go about her is the amount of absolute shite she gets sent and all the clothing 'hauls' just so much waste, and you never see her donating anything even though she's got it for nothing.
Preach šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ™ŒšŸ» She only started showing them when Hinch had her kid and was sent loads of stuff for him

Reactions: 6

I agree. I'm on another thread and she actively encourages her followers to approach herself and her children to say hi. She has already had a stranger approach her 6 year old on a holiday abroad. Another one has approached her teenager daughter while she was alone with the baby in public. These influencers assume all these people are their friends. They are not. Not only do they have the followers but you also get people viewing anonymously through apps..literally anyone can copy a video or photo of your child and with the basic information they can find out alot more information. Safeguard your children ffs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.