Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes fine, shes the one using her kids to get bleeping sympathy.. leave my kids alone !!

His name was mentioned thats it

duck off and do another swipe up you scummy bleep

Reactions: 12
I’m genuinely like is that it just over that comment , I’m actually shocked and I think all she’s done is send people over here to read a different side. She’s probably just glad of a “day off” from working so hard 🤣
Difference of opinion but I’m a massive advocate for child protection not just on social media , I actively share information and I just can not stand how “influencers” these days are using their children to make money . She’s exposed her children’s names, bedrooms , school journey, left them completely vulnerable and if I’ve opened her eyes by making that comment then I’m glad I’ve done it .

I’ve not mentioned his name, she had , I simply stated the companies name which is on the internet, and already been spoke about before

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alot of influencers do this regarding this site.
They make out horrible and vile things are said and we aren't right in the head etc
When in fact it's the complete opposite here

Reactions: 7
This is how I came over here and I know most people do 🤣I can’t believe the quiet day she’s having . She needs to get her kids off social media with the past that she has, posting them on the toilet was bad enough

Reactions: 7
Alot of influencers do this regarding this site.
They make out horrible and vile things are said and we aren't right in the head etc
When in fact it's the complete opposite here
i headed over hear to read what was said about some influencers expecting it to be really horrid and vile.....in fact it’s the opposite just calling people out for what they do. I was oblivious to it all boy I’ve had my eyes opened!!!

Reactions: 10
i headed over hear to read what was said about some influencers expecting it to be really horrid and vile.....in fact it’s the opposite just calling people out for what they do. I was oblivious to it all boy I’ve had my eyes opened!!!
That’s exactly how I came over here, when she posted about it before I swear she was the one trolling herself for attention, many other influencers have been called out for that. She’s claiming she has too much respect for herself and
Children and people are “targeting” her children. When I’m reality it’s the opposite but if that was the case and it’s not good for her mental health why do it . I don’t get it . But also if your going to put yourself out there and just expect the nice things of being gifted thousands of pounds of things, who are you to expect everyone to not question your morals and put their foot down. How many gifted hoovers and bbqs and household items do people need. I would have so much more respect for her for not showing her children and swiping up less to make money, or passing on gifted items to less fortunate. There we go greedy your next bit of content for you, don’t thank me hun 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omigosh is that all she was on about seriously 😐 get a grip greeds mate take a day off n play with all your gifted gaff crap ✌🏻

Reactions: 3
I dont come on here much these days but when I saw her story today I had to come over and look. Shes an idiot, if my child had a name associated with a scam company I would be changing their name. If I was the ‘victim’ in the situation as she like to imply, then surely she would want to disassociate herself and her children from it all? It just doesn’t add up. As her children get older and their school friends start browsing google all of this stuff from her past will come back to bite her unfortunately. Shes pushing herself and her children in to the public eye, its going to backfire big time. Then she will have more to worry about than a few people on a gossip site. Shes so desperate and short sighted she cant even see what she’s headed for.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hit the nail on the head, she’s massively blown something small out of proportion on purpose to gain following . It’s disgusting, if anything we were discussing her protecting her children more and anyone who doesn’t see the comment will assume the worst reading what she wrote. She’s a joke because a lot of people have come over here to check and seen the reality

Reactions: 6
Hit the nail on the head, she’s massively blown something small out of proportion on purpose to gain following . It’s disgusting, if anything we were discussing her protecting her children more and anyone who doesn’t see the comment will assume the worst reading what she wrote. She’s a joke because a lot of people have come over here to check and seen the reality
I used to think she was actually a good mum and had her children’s best interests at heart till she posted one of them sat on the toilet naked. My opinion of her massively changed as a result of that. Very worrying behaviour

Reactions: 5
I shot over here to see what horrendous things had been said about her kids HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA literally not one thing about him not even his name just about a wall plaque what a sad life to act bullied to get attention from people she doesn’t know 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I shot over here to see what horrendous things had been said about her kids HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA literally not one thing about him not even his name just about a wall plaque what a sad life to act bullied to get attention from people she doesn’t know 🤦🏾‍♀️
We are literally advocating child protection , what a bunch of witches 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to think she was actually a good mum and had her children’s best interests at heart till she posted one of them sat on the toilet naked. My opinion of her massively changed as a result of that. Very worrying behaviour
I think that's unfair I think her posting that toilet thing was plain stupid but I genuinely think where her children are concerned she seems to be doing right by them

Reactions: 2
I think that's unfair I think her posting that toilet thing was plain stupid but I genuinely think where her children are concerned she seems to be doing right by them
Agreed. And i’m sure its not that ‘simple’ to change a child name. Emma Meredith is on the childrens birth certificate’s you legally can’t change a childs name without anyones Consent who has parental rights. I also found this i thought she had deleted it. Definitely worth a read from a while ago.
2EE1FFD7-EE0D-4339-BE8F-C6A94E04D737.jpeg
6FF16379-9C62-49C3-8311-FA307BA25A95.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.