Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen anyone be so rough with their bump. Most women seem to be gentle with it for obvious reasons but she always jumping and pulling at it. It makes me a bit uncomfortable tbh.

Reactions: 6
The way she handles her baby bump is nauseating. She has no class whatsoever. Quite honestly I find her extremely coarse and repulsive. Is she going to behave in the same obnoxious way in front of her child. I can’t see her changing. She will do anything for attention

Reactions: 7
Picking her ear then looking at it then flicking it was revolting, same as her boobs ffs wear a bra😩
And she is HUGE thats no hump thats pure fat

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Picking her ear then looking at it then flicking it was revolting, same as her boobs ffs wear a bra😩
And she is HUGE thats no hump thats pure fat
Are you talking about the video she done, pure slobby, she has so much potential to be fabulous but she purposely acts like a fat scruffy slob purposely it’s just embarrassing

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit weird about food - so that soup post knocked me sick. We all know you’ve spread that round your face for a picture & even if you hadn’t, all it makes me think it ‘grow up and stop eating like a bleeping animal’. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The baby scan photos are so precious to her that they are all curled up and bent. The way she handles everything is bizarre. She’s so vulgar.

It doesn’t sit well with me how bad her diet is! Considering she’s growing a human being you’d think she’d be eating all the goodness and nutrients for the baby! I am pregnant myself but have had horrendous HG, so not eaten ever so well, I’ve eaten toast, crackers and cheese and crisps! If I didn’t eat that, I would eat nothing at all and end up in hospital! However, I am eating loads better and make sure i have plenty of fruit and veg and only one cheeky takeaway a week, if that. She has no excuse, she doesn’t complain of being so sick she can’t face certain foods, she should be setting a good example to her followers! She’s soon to be a mum, is she gonna be feeding the kid Chips and gravy , chocolate and pizza? Poor thing.

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t sit well with me how bad her diet is! Considering she’s growing a human being you’d think she’d be eating all the goodness and nutrients for the baby! I am pregnant myself but have had horrendous HG, so not eaten ever so well, I’ve eaten toast, crackers and cheese and crisps! If I didn’t eat that, I would eat nothing at all and end up in hospital! However, I am eating loads better and make sure i have plenty of fruit and veg and only one cheeky takeaway a week, if that. She has no excuse, she doesn’t complain of being so sick she can’t face certain foods, she should be setting a good example to her followers! She’s soon to be a mum, is she gonna be feeding the kid Chips and gravy , chocolate and pizza? Poor thing.

She keeps eating like that and she will probably die from high cholesterol, heart disease or diabetes

Reactions: 1
So I've just clicked on to something...
When she got pregnant and sold her cheesy story, she literally claimed that losing weight meant she was lucky enough to get pregnant.
The witch wasn't even dieting when she got pregnant?! She was already pregnant when she started the Unthinkable diet... AND she knew it!!!!!! There's articles online where she claims they did a test and she was 1-2 weeks..

And this just made me lol...
Proof she just bullshits her way through life..
You deffo ain't following any kind of healthy eating plan right now babe...

Attachments

Have you not been offered ordansatron for HG aim 22 weeks I’ve had HG in three pregnancy’s and been given it at 6 weeks this time and not been sick since xx

I live near charl and one of my mates fella was out with Matt a week or so ago and he wasnt saying kind words about charlotte, saying she is irritating him, she constsntly checks and mithers him....but he is a obnoxious prick to be fair! both suited together

• Haha
Why in the duck does she carry round that cardboard cut out of her dad? It’s bleeping weird. She won’t remember anything about him so why is she acting like they were best mates? Yeah it’s sad that he died and she didn’t get to grow up with him but duck me she takes it for all she can. God if I was her partner I’d be creeped the duck out having that in my house

Reactions: 12
Imagine waking up looking that rough and not even hungover 😩 she looks like her breath stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.