Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of seeing her spotty belly

Also...

Can't wait for these god awful clothes from JYY to no longer fit her cause I'm sick of her promoting them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’d think the big wotsit would know which side his breads buttered wouldn’t you? A couple of people where I live are pals with him and they’re a bunch of champagne lifestyles on special brew incomes..
Big wotsit hahhahaha perfect way to describe him. Not sure what she sees in him? He is vile. I'm sure she can afford to parent alone. Obviously let him see his son but leave him alone.

Reactions: 2
Random but does anyone know what that scar’s from on Matt’s stomach? I’ve tried googling but nothing’s come up, I wondered if he’d had invasive surgery or been stabbed?!

Reactions: 1
Broadcasting their troubles all on insta and less than a day later they are back loved up 🙄🙄🙄 can't believe these 2 twats are going to have a baby

Reactions: 11
I've said it before ive met them both and he is awful, behind closed doors he supposento have a nasty temper and a few times hes been in trouble on nights out, I noticed she put that sly comment on and deleted his posts so this will be their 10th break up so far 😂😂

Reactions: 5
oh dear , she's taking a break from I.G and going to volunteer, wonder how long that will last :unsure:

I don't follow her an never have but I had to block her as I am sick seeing her on my explore page with her belly hanging out lol... She's an absolute attention seeking idiot

Reactions: 9
oh dear , she's taking a break from I.G and going to volunteer, wonder how long that will last :unsure:
She's taking a break as I noticed last night someone out something about her and matt....basically she doesnt like the truth! after her sis fella committed suicide she said she was taking a break then and only lasted a day so we will see her on later. She is pathetic she really needs to grow up and look after the bandage baby

I don't follow her an never have but I had to block her as I am sick seeing her on my explore page with her belly hanging out lol... She's an absolute attention seeking idiot
I don't know how she always ends up on everybody's explore pages?
How does Instagram work like that? Do you think it's cause people that you follow decide to follow her? It can't be to do with her engagement because hers is absolutely shite!!!
Nearly 1 million followers and her engagement rate is 1.7% 😳😳 a million followers and but only 17k engagement, god knows how she gets companies wanting to collab...

She's taking a break as I noticed last night someone out something about her and matt....basically she doesnt like the truth! after her sis fella committed suicide she said she was taking a break then and only lasted a day so we will see her on later. She is pathetic she really needs to grow up and look after the bandage baby
Did they write something as a comment on her insta or something?

So, she's taking a break from Instagram because of the "trolls". 🙄 She acts like a complete brainless tit, so she's going to get people who take against that kinda crass behaviour, especuslly when she's pregnant. To think she'll become a mum in a few months - god help her! 🙄

Imagine one of your mates tagging you in a video of her jiggling her belly and thinking it’s funny, get a bleeping life. She’s become more annoying than Chloe Ferry showing her arse every 5 minutes

Reactions: 11
FFS it was only 2 days.. I'm gonna have to block her I cba

Btw - she is MASSIVE. That baby is gonna need growth scans she has doubled in size in such a short space of time. Dunno if its the baby or all the tit she eats?

Reactions: 3
Wow, a 3 day break...wonder how many times her and matt have fell out during then as that was the reason she went quiet as someone stated what a shitshow her relationship. Back to flogging those tacky tshirts for bandage baby

• Haha
They will be back online loved up and all over each other soon. If they fall they should keep offline. Ridiculous!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.