Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute childish horror he is; he’s deleted every trace of her from his insta. I don’t care what you’re arguing about, you don’t do this when your fiancée is 6 months pregnant! She’s made the biggest mistake of her life.......

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What an absolute childish horror he is; he’s deleted every trace of her from his insta. I don’t care what you’re arguing about, you don’t do this when your fiancée is 6 months pregnant! She’s made the biggest mistake of her life.......
He’s a rat. Would love to know what he’s done!

Reactions: 2
Honest to god they are proper pathetic the whole deleting the posts of each other etc why they have had a baby when they split up monthly is beyond me. Seems proper toxic

Reactions: 9
This has happened before..
I read something really fucked up the other day in a news article. Charlotte saying that they spoke about having a baby before she got pregnant, the reason being to try and 'fix' their relationship... How awful is that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This has happened before..
I read something really fucked up the other day in a news article. Charlotte saying that they spoke about having a baby before she got pregnant, the reason being to try and 'fix' their relationship... How awful is that?
Omg a bandage baby?! Coz that’ll work.... 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like her and Matt have unfollowed each other, It must be about him!!!!

Reactions: 2
He doesn't like you love....it's obvious. So just leave him
She will beg him to go back to her & he will only to leech off her he obviously likes the money & fame she brings, he’s absolutely vile by all accounts & she must be desperately insecure to think that’s the best she can do in life!

Reactions: 6
It's sad mostly for the child. A child doesn't need to have it's parents together. A child needs happy parents and stability

Reactions: 7
At least the ‘first piss engaged’ pictures will stop!! Until they get back together

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't believe it hasn't gotten back to her,how he talks about her. If she knows, then she has serious self esteem issues to stay. He is a Horrible little melted plastic boot

Reactions: 4
I just can't believe it hasn't gotten back to her,how he talks about her. If she knows, then she has serious self esteem issues to stay. He is a Horrible little melted plastic boot

How does he talk about her?

Aw no “First time matts fucked off on me and bump engaged💍” picture 🙄😂 she’s going to have a shock when this bandage baby comes along !

Reactions: 9
It's all over this thread. People have been on nights out with him, or his friendship group and he slates her
You’d think the big wotsit would know which side his breads buttered wouldn’t you? A couple of people where I live are pals with him and they’re a bunch of champagne lifestyles on special brew incomes..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.