Charlotte Dawson #9 Chunkeh but Funkeh also a Junkeh Noah’s a performing Monkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tena pad with a tit on it is classier than this family.
My neighbours acted just like this and had their two kids taken away last year. The mother wasn't expecting it at all.
The children were always outside half dressed and in overloaded nappies (like nowhere), they had friends over two three times a week and would leave the kids outside asleep on the floor or in pushchairs.
People feel like you have to be totally evil to have your kids taken away but sometimes neglect is just plain neglect and it's hello social services, bye bye children.
They broke up and moved out a couple of weeks later, I can imagine this will be the same for these reprobates.
I don't know if anything 'worse happened, they already had the social on their backs when they moved here so I probably don't know the full story but yeah they were basically putting coke and drink before their kids most nights.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Matts stories are horrendous! That poor kid trying to sleep in the pushchair with all that noise going on. Absolute selfish dickheads the lot of them😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t get the logic of NEEDING to get pissed wherever you go. I’m not acting all mother Theresa here, both of us have a few drinks, but I’m always aware of how much we’ve had and one of us will pretty much always move onto soft drinks/stop drinking if we are caring for kids. Maybe it’s because I’m not a big booze hound, but there’s no shame in saying no to alcohol and it’s not needed everytime you go out. The worst thing is, that it’s not just booze involved and melted Ken will have already sourced out the finest local dealer for a bag of sniff. Try having a day off and enjoying your family time maybe?

Reactions: 36
Wuuur on aww haaalidays…. Yeh, gathered that you selfish twit. World revolves around you and Matt…. Sod Nowaaar he can just sleep in the pram (try with the background screeching & music) while mum, dad and mates get pissed up!! Absolute chavs 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙄😡
C364C399-EE3F-4A7E-9C3D-986A125DD65E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
For most people when they become parents holidays change to be about the kids, doing fun stuff with them and making memories. These two twats are just completely selfish and couldn’t give a crap about what’s best for Noah

Reactions: 29
Is nowhere having a disco nap before starting the clubs at 2
Troll Nowhere is an absolute party animal. Loves nothing more than staying up all night, wondering the floor barefooted whilst playing with fag butts on the dirty floor as entertainment given mummy and daddy are too busy recording themselves 🙄

Reactions: 10
They never put Noahs needs first. Makes me so sad for him. If they didnt want to change their lifestyle in some way, they shouldn't have had a baby.

Reactions: 16
That poor baby trying to sleep in the pram while that woman rams him around in it like she’s Dick Van bleeping Dyke. Christ alive.

• Haha
  • Sad
So poor Noah after yesterday has had half a bleeping donut for breakfast!!! 😢 Why does she find this acceptable for a growing boy!

Oh and Charlotte no idea why you keep showing your fake items off! Nothing you own is authentic! They are all as fake as you are! That bag is an actual laughable fake 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Starting as they mean to go on. Hanging out their arses so they missed breakfast, a nice nutritious, sugary, crappy half a donut will suffice for Nooowah instead... Honestly, these people can't look after a bleeping goldfish never mind a child 😡👊

So poor Noah after yesterday has had half a bleeping donut for breakfast!!! 😢 Why does she find this acceptable for a growing boy!

Oh and Charlotte no idea why you keep showing your fake items off! Nothing you own is authentic! They are all as fake as you are! That bag is an actual laughable fake 😂😂😂
Great minds 🤣👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Is being drunk in charge of your kids a new thing or just a them thing? When I was younger I used to babysit for many couples with young families so they could party of a Saturday night safe in the knowledge the kids were safe.

It's the sortof behaviour you would expect from someone on day release from prison ...it's absolutely laughable considering this woman has done non stop go out since her last much needed holiday to Dubai...

exactly what does she need a rest from Trace ? She wouldn't know a hard days graft if it bit her on her lazy selfish fake tanned arse !!

They are doing exactly the same things on holiday that they do at home...putting their own selfish needs first - drinking and acting like twats- and dragging that poor little boy along for the ride!

Reactions: 16
Starting as they mean to go on. Hanging out their arses so they missed breakfast, a nice nutritious, sugary, crappy half a donut will suffice for Nooowah instead... Honestly, these people can't look after a bleeping goldfish never mind a child 😡👊

Great minds 🤣👍
That’s ok, he’ll be tucking into some nutritious chips with tit tonne of salt at lunch time part of his five a day 👍🏻

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That poor wee boy. So he's been up since the early hours, flown and now is up late then sleeping in his push chair in a bar.
I know you see kids out late in Spain, but not after a really early start. Poor child needs sun cream and can't believe they allow him to sit in sun without a hat. He looks shattered.
The place they are staying looks awful.
As a resident of Spain, I can tell you the kids are both parents priority 100% of the time. Yes, the kids stay out later, especially during the hot months because the Spanish families will eat late, and it is better for the children to be out of the heat. Kids get up early, go to school, then finish school between 1-2pm (they don't have lunch, just a 20 minute break) then head home for lunch and rest. Around 5-6pm you will see the Spanish children in parks, on the beach and out playing. Never, ever will the kids be out at height of day.

The Brits are a complete embarrassment. They drink all day and all night long, and completely ignore the kids (just like Charlotte and Matt).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.