Charlotte Dawson #9 Chunkeh but Funkeh also a Junkeh Noah’s a performing Monkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not start splitting hairs ...the conment made was highly inappropriate and he should have corrected her and he certainly shouldn't have laughed and then reiterated it to his one year old !
Agree. Let's not argue amongst each other. Seeing these new holiday photos are enough to rile anybody up and I'm of mixed-heritage. I feel this holiday will be absolutely disgusting. I honestly worry about that poor child's welfare. God forbid anything serious happens. Dubai will be nothing on this one. I honestly fear something bad will happen. They are acting disgracefully. 😢

Reactions: 22
Yep and they were at the airport at 4am!!!
It’s like Charlotte is waiting for something really bad to happen to Noah , to take action & look after him properly. Really strange & concerning behaviour.

I believe she was really brainwashed by Trace & she needs professional help.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They just put themselves first at every opportunity. Her we're on our chuffing holidays says it all. It's your infant child's first night in a new environment after a flight, travel and delays. One of you stay in with him rather than dragging him out all night while you are getting pissed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Agree. Let's not argue amongst each other. Seeing these new holiday photos are enough to rile anybody up and I'm of mixed-heritage. I feel this holiday will be absolutely disgusting. I honestly worry about that poor child's welfare. God forbid anything serious happens. Dubai will be nothing on this one. I honestly fear something bad will happen. They are acting disgracefully. 😢
Same I've just got a horrible feeling about it..

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I genuinely can’t deal with how limited her vocabulary is… shakey shakey, shake it sister… the kid has zero hope.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I work for an airline and the video of noah barefoot on that aircraft made me heave. If people knew how filthy they actually were!!! How many bodily fluids have been on the floor you would NEVER walk barefoot in one. When I get home from a flight I have a shower ASAP as they are that filthy , no matter what time it is! She's absolutely gross to let him walk around on that floor.
Just commented about that. My friend is a air hostess. She says its absolute filth. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to disagree, talking about skin colour being “jet black” is highly inappropriate from a white person
I do understand what you are saying, but she’s a child and I honestly don’t think she meant it in a racist way, inappropriate maybe, but not racist.
I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I genuinely can’t deal with how limited her vocabulary is… shakey shakey, shake it sister… the kid has zero hope.
I've never known anyone to be so repetitive! She just chants the same tit over and over and over until it's just plain irritating. It's bizarre! You'd know if you were wearing the arse out of something because I know I would.. She just says the same stuff on loop. She's so bleeping strange.

Reactions: 20
So the context of her referring to her skin looking jet black was appropriate?
As I’ve just said above, I did not say it was appropriate, but I do not think it was racist, those are not the same thing. And I don’t agree with calling a young girl a racist bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not looking for an argument at all as a previous ‘commenter’ accuses, just putting my opinion out there.
We will probably have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: 13
As I’ve just said above, I did not say it was appropriate, but I do not think it was racist, those are not the same thing. And I don’t agree with calling a young girl a racist bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not looking for an argument at all as a previous ‘commenter’ accuses, just putting my opinion out there.
You’re not even a common poster , you’re looking for an argument. Go away

I've never known anyone to be so repetitive! She just chants the same tit over and over and over until it's just plain irritating. It's bizarre! You'd know if you were wearing the arse out of something because I know I would.. She just says the same stuff on loop. She's so bleeping strange.
I have to stop watching her stories when she’s so repetitive, it drives me insane

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Poor Noah, not even a cool bath and clean pjs after his busy day. Instead he's strapped in a buggy at gone midnight, in a noisy bar being pushed and flung about by some strange drunk woman ...so sad for him

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I think it was aimed at Matt, not the girl

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right, firstly please everybody STOP bickering with the racist card. My father is Jamaican. Born and bred. My mother is white. Comes from England. Born and bred. I have been blessed with olive skin. I can sunbathe and I go darker. My father jokes to me you are getting as black as me when I go out in the sun. It is not the colour of somebody's skin. We all have the same colour blood. Its what is underneath, inside your soul that counts. I can quite understand though about these chavvy cunts. They are as thick as tit and obviously haven't a brain cell between them. It can sound that way because it comes from arrogant, pissed/drugged up cunts.

I have just forced myself to watch this disgusting show on my daughter's IG account. How the hell this disgusting specimen thinks its ok to run up and down a public bar, off her nut, in front of people is beyond me. The children should be in bed. The adults are drunk in charge of young children. It is a bleeping disgrace. How social services have not intervened by now is beyond me. It really is. That poor child Noah has been up since 4am this morning. He has been running around a plane aisle, trousers hanging down, lost his socks, and quite literally filmed whilst being laughed at. bleeping disgraceful. This is the first night. This has been broadcast on social media. WTF goes on behind closed doors. This child need protecting. I fear something terrible will happen. I am distraught. Jah Love protect us. 😭
Screenshot_20220529-002523~2.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t say I’m splitting hairs….I’ve included the meaning of the word racist….I don’t believe that young girl was being racist. And to call them racist cunts for using the colour black is a bit ridiculous.
🙄 thanks for your input.

Reactions: 4
Awh God, all them kids look shattered. On holiday or not, it’s irresponsible to let them stay out that late. Plenty of time for those sorts of holidays once they’re old enough not to go with you anymore. Let alone, kids are up at the crack of dawn, how do you even cope with an early morning cranky kid, after a late night on the booze.

Reactions: 17
I honestly do not know how they do it. We had a bit of a get together with mates last night while ours were on sleepover with their nan. I feel shattered this morning, and certainly couldn't cope with a toddler running about. They must purposely keep poor little Nawurhhh permanently tired out so he'll allow them to sleep until mid morning. I came off following her on insta a few weeks ago, I cannot cope seeing that little boy coming bloody second to these two selfish cunts. I didn't consider it abuse at first, just selfishness but now I realise Chazza don't give a duck about his needs she's too immature to notice he's at risk.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.