Charlotte Dawson #9 Chunkeh but Funkeh also a Junkeh Noah’s a performing Monkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry had to shorten the thread title to fit!
can someone please do a recap 😘

Thanks @Krm2011 for the thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have flown with mine since 9 months old but we always kept them as ‘behaved’ as possible on flights and certainly didn’t have them annoying/grabbing at passengers in front!..

Those lot are a nightmare to be around on a flight 🫣

Reactions: 25
Have flown with mine since 9 months old but we always kept them as ‘behaved’ as possible on flights and certainly didn’t have them annoying/grabbing at passengers in front!..

Those lot are a nightmare to be around on a flight 🫣
I’d rather walk all the way over broken glass than be sat next to that pair and their party animal toddler on a plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The thing is people can laugh and say “oh isn’t he sweet” whilst he’s still a toddler. But that phase of life for him is rapidly running out and he’s soon going to be just a child, the cute aspect people won’t see as much. But the longer you let him walk around planes tapping random passengers and grabbing peoples hair, the harder it’s going to be to get him to stop doing that when he’s 4/5 and people just find it disgusting and bad parenting. That’s all it is, lazy. And you can just imagine their reaction if someone complained but I 100% would, maybe I’m just boring or what. But if I’m starting my holiday & trying to relax on the plane and some little brat behind is YANKING MY HAIR I’m saying something either to the flight attendants or the parents. They’re a joke.

Just watched the last couple of frames with the sound on, Nowahhhh (with his pants half falling down half pulled up his leg) is wandering about the plane tapping on some random child in the back who he clearly doesn’t know, and clearly doesn’t want to know him either. He’s literally sitting trying not to look up hoping he’ll go away. And what’s Mother of the year Charlotte doing? Recording him and going “what you doinnnnnnn”. How’s about you get off your lazy arse and go to your child, pick him up and tell him you can’t wander round planes as you wish and that it’s dangerous and naughty, and interact with him and keep him in his seat and away from other passengers. Fucks sake man.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
I have kids myself but my good there is nothing worse than kids on an aeroplane

oh wait there is. A feels kid in an aeroplane walking yo and down the aisle hassling passengers and going into the staff area while the parents film and laugh(probably pissed up)

Reactions: 41
Let’s be honest who would someone else toddler running up and down the aisle on a flight at that time on the morning or anytime. Most people trying to get a wee nap before they land

Reactions: 28
I was watching thinking he was going to trip on his trousers any second and go head first into one of the seat arm rests 😫 I couldn’t let my child do that and just film it sat down it’s so cringe and also showing no discipline at all!

Reactions: 34
Let’s be honest who would someone else toddler running up and down the aisle on a flight at that time on the morning or anytime. Most people trying to get a wee nap before they land
It's pretty clear Chazza's been an obnoxious self entitled brat since day one the way Trace raised her as some kind of weird showbiz 'royalty' offspring. No surprise that she has zilch parenting control over her own child. The only 'passport' she thinks she needs throughout life is Les Dawson's legacy. Wait till she's a bit older tho' and the belleh gets more chunkeh and the moneh eventually runs out. Middle-aged Chazza? She looks older than 40 now! What will happen then
➡💩💩💩 ⬅ when the tit hits the fan? I can't imagine, can you? 😄😄😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Oh my God, control your child on a plane. No one else likes your child but you when you’re confined to a tiny seat in an enclosed area. She has zero self awareness. If Noah was behind me jiggling my seat about I’d have stern words even with a child his age myself.

And I reported the bath post. Why does she do it? Engagement? Influencers should be banned from showing their children on socials the scum bags

Reactions: 36
The thing is people can laugh and say “oh isn’t he sweet” whilst he’s still a toddler. But that phase of life for him is rapidly running out and he’s soon going to be just a child, the cute aspect people won’t see as much. But the longer you let him walk around planes tapping random passengers and grabbing peoples hair, the harder it’s going to be to get him to stop doing that when he’s 4/5 and people just find it disgusting and bad parenting. That’s all it is, lazy. And you can just imagine their reaction if someone complained but I 100% would, maybe I’m just boring or what. But if I’m starting my holiday & trying to relax on the plane and some little brat behind is YANKING MY HAIR I’m saying something either to the flight attendants or the parents. They’re a joke.

Just watched the last couple of frames with the sound on, Nowahhhh (with his pants half falling down half pulled up his leg) is wandering about the plane tapping on some random child in the back who he clearly doesn’t know, and clearly doesn’t want to know him either. He’s literally sitting trying not to look up hoping he’ll go away. And what’s Mother of the year Charlotte doing? Recording him and going “what you doinnnnnnn”. How’s about you get off your lazy arse and go to your child, pick him up and tell him you can’t wander round planes as you wish and that it’s dangerous and naughty, and interact with him and keep him in his seat and away from other passengers. Fucks sake man.
I would complain to the staff If it was my hair he grabbed I'd have turned around and told them to control their son! It is not boring to teach YOUR CHILD to respect other people. Everyone on that flight is knackered because it's such an early flight, I hope someone did tell them and she just hasn't shown it. I would hate to be on any flight with these wankers.

Reactions: 29
I hope the flight attendants said something to her, I have kids and I absolutely despise people who let their kids do what they want… yes it’s cute now as he doesn’t know, but trust me he will be a horrible little brat in a few years time. He is going to be that child in school that bullies people and her reaction would be ‘my little cherub wouldn’t do anything like that’ as much as I despise people like Dawn Ward, at least her kids appear to be lovely and brought up well

Reactions: 30
Sorry had to shorten the thread title to fit!
can someone please do a recap 😘

Thanks @Krm2011 for the thread title
Thank you!! ♥♥♥ We defo need to get the wiki going, I wouldn't know where to start though..plenty of dodgy tit to go on there..

Reactions: 11
As of she's letting him wall round barefoot mothering every fucker with her phone out, making sure everyone knows who she is, utter gutter trash. When mine were that age I let them have a walk on the plane but not mothering every fucker, filming it.

I think they're going crete for some reason

Reactions: 23
I think the staff didn't have much choice but to let him wander as the flight was delayed 2 hours taking off !!

It's the arrogance that she thinks everyone sat near by is happy hearing her barking at Noah ...and I'm assuming the mother of the little girl gave her permission to film her daughter and plaster it all over SM for the pervs to letch at ?!

Reactions: 28
As of she's letting him wall round barefoot mothering every fucker with her phone out, making sure everyone knows who she is, utter gutter trash. When mine were that age I let them have a walk on the plane but not mothering every fucker, filming it.

I think they're going crete for some reason
I think they’re on the 7.45 Mallorca flight.

Reactions: 9
Charlotte listen to me “nobody is interested in you or your child, pick him up and keep yourself to yourself, who the hell do you think you are ????” I would definitely be giving her the evil eye if she was anywhere near me on that flight. When everyone gets off that flight they will all be talking about “that obnoxious, selfish, brash, loud woman and her son”

Charlotte listen to me “nobody is interested in you or your child, pick him up and keep yourself to yourself, who the hell do you think you are ????” I would definitely be giving her the evil eye if she was anywhere near me on that flight. When everyone gets off that flight they will all be talking about “that obnoxious, selfish, brash, loud woman and her son”
Amen 🙏

Reactions: 20
Jeez, imagine being near them on that plane! Maybe instead of screeching at him to come back you could get off your arse and put your phone down and actually try to amuse him yourself instead of annoying every other person travelling

Reactions: 25
It's pretty clear Chazza's been an obnoxious self entitled brat since day one the way Trace raised her as some kind of weird showbiz 'royalty' offspring. No surprise that she has zilch parenting control over her own child. The only 'passport' she thinks she needs throughout life is Les Dawson's legacy. Wait till she's a bit older tho' and the belleh gets more chunkeh and the moneh eventually runs out. Middle-aged Chazza? She looks older than 40 now! What will happen then
➡💩💩💩 ⬅ when the tit hits the fan? I can't imagine, can you? 😄😄😄
I was once on a flight with the Beckham's and all 4 children when Harper was a baby (LAX to LHR). They were impeccably behaved and an absolute credit to their parents. I really don't understand parents who allow their children's behaviour to affect other people. It really does show just how badly both the skank and Matt were raised.

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.