Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
#10 Thread Suggestion

Start putting Noah first you utter disgrace, instead of dragging him around pubs when you're both off your face!

Reactions: 64

jayne2240

VIP Member
The thing is people can laugh and say “oh isn’t he sweet” whilst he’s still a toddler. But that phase of life for him is rapidly running out and he’s soon going to be just a child, the cute aspect people won’t see as much. But the longer you let him walk around planes tapping random passengers and grabbing peoples hair, the harder it’s going to be to get him to stop doing that when he’s 4/5 and people just find it disgusting and bad parenting. That’s all it is, lazy. And you can just imagine their reaction if someone complained but I 100% would, maybe I’m just boring or what. But if I’m starting my holiday & trying to relax on the plane and some little brat behind is YANKING MY HAIR I’m saying something either to the flight attendants or the parents. They’re a joke.

Just watched the last couple of frames with the sound on, Nowahhhh (with his pants half falling down half pulled up his leg) is wandering about the plane tapping on some random child in the back who he clearly doesn’t know, and clearly doesn’t want to know him either. He’s literally sitting trying not to look up hoping he’ll go away. And what’s Mother of the year Charlotte doing? Recording him and going “what you doinnnnnnn”. How’s about you get off your lazy arse and go to your child, pick him up and tell him you can’t wander round planes as you wish and that it’s dangerous and naughty, and interact with him and keep him in his seat and away from other passengers. Fucks sake man.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Ihateit

This is a cross post from something I’ve talked about on here before but watching what poor little Noah has been subjected to recently has made it relevant again. On the subject of SS involvement with Noah - there is so many children (I was once one of them) that are being failed because they’re not deemed ‘neglected/abused’ enough for intervention. I have been this child, I’m a 29 year old woman now and I’m still having therapy. There are so many different forms of abuse and neglect, as a child I was always dressed ok and fed relatively ok, I did get smacked but I wasn’t beaten by my mum - but she did drag me from pub to pub, new man to new man. Party to party. I had to watch her destroy herself along with which ever man was around at the time. I was the one who had to pick up the pieces. Call an ambulance when I got home from school and found her half dead from another suicide attempt.

Charlotte reminds me of my mum - I’m not suggesting she doesn’t love Noah, I know my mum loved me too. But that is the absolute bare minimum of what she should be doing as a mum. Her and Matt’s needs come first and Noah just gets taken along for the ride, it’s actually quite painful to watch. That boy deserves so much better. There’s 1 million people watching this child be neglected and it blows my mind how this can even happen.

Charlotte I know you read here - take it from me, a woman of 29 with three kids of her own who still has panic attacks and PTSD. If you do not change your behaviour now, you WILL traumatise your child and cause massive amounts of damage that will seep into every aspect of his life as he tries to navigate himself into a functioning adult.

Fake over the top parties, clothes and holidays will never ever be enough, sort yourself out before it’s too late. Fyi - myself and my four siblings have absolutely zero contact with my mum now and that will never change, is that something you can live with?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
It's pretty clear Chazza's been an obnoxious self entitled brat since day one the way Trace raised her as some kind of weird showbiz 'royalty' offspring. No surprise that she has zilch parenting control over her own child. The only 'passport' she thinks she needs throughout life is Les Dawson's legacy. Wait till she's a bit older tho' and the belleh gets more chunkeh and the moneh eventually runs out. Middle-aged Chazza? She looks older than 40 now! What will happen then
➡💩💩💩 ⬅ when the shit hits the fan? I can't imagine, can you? 😄😄😄
I was once on a flight with the Beckham's and all 4 children when Harper was a baby (LAX to LHR). They were impeccably behaved and an absolute credit to their parents. I really don't understand parents who allow their children's behaviour to affect other people. It really does show just how badly both the skank and Matt were raised.

Reactions: 52

Richazfex

Ahhh yes footwear when he’s not on the floor. They really are morons. That poor lad will grow up thick as shit because he’s being bought up by people who haven’t got a brain cell between them. She’s fucking tragic living through a insta filter. I really do hope these insta bellends get caught out and it all comes crashing down
Yes, agree. The trouble with Chazza is mainly the fact she's been brought up by a shallow Stepford-type pretty mother born in the early 50's who considers the only ready currency a woman can ever have in life is her beauty or glamour. Superficiality. Nothing else matters. She cannot comprehend that brains win hands down over beauty on every level, because a good intellect is a lifelong asset over the skin deep stuff. Looks have a very short shelf life indeed. Trace obvs considers good looks or glamour to be the passport to a woman's whole advancement. She got married very young to her 1st husband, probably spent her early 20's up to her armpits washing terry towelling nappies as disposables weren't around then. Dreaming of better things over the kitchen sink. People always telling her how pretty she was, she should've been on stage/a model, etc.

And there you have it. Les Dawson later had the key; opened that door to all Trace had ever dreamed of while slaving over a pan of Heinz spaghetti shapes feeding her kids.
But she by then was too old and lacked what it took to become anything after Les shuffled off. But little Lotty? Well our Chazza was the next best thing. Old Trace now had a bright lens focused on that world of fame and fortune again through her daughter with the Dawson famous last name. She'd live her remaining life entirely through her last FAVOURITE daughter due to the Dawson household name.
Her chance at last! After all, she'd readily walked out on her other kids to enter a life in the spotlight with Les and left them with their dad to look after? Brought Chazza up to be in the spotlight. Can you even imagine that pressure on Chazza now? Because it's all gone tits up for both of them; she cannot sing, dance, act or be anything other than live through her insta account 😅 A glorified online salesperson with the mentality of a common shopworket. Chazza has no more charisma or talent in her bones than her aspirational barmaid mother has. The Les Dawson comedy talent gene died with him! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

redball00n

VIP Member
I don’t even know what to say anymore. What a pair of lazy, chavvy, selfish, thick, scummy bastards, and anyone who follows them and thinks that this is acceptable behaviour with a baby is just as scummy as them. If this was a normal family on a council estate, social services would be involved. Charlotte looks like that ugly scumbag cunt Karen Matthews. And Noah is cute now but I’m sorry, he will grow up to be a feral little brat. He will be the kid always disrupting the class and smacking the other kids because his lazy piece of shit Mum can’t tell him no. With most influencers, I don’t particularly have any feelings towards them, they’re mainly just annoying and I laugh at how cringe and sad they are (ie; Jake Quickenden) - but I absolutely hate this bitch. She is nothing but scum and she should not have a platform or a following whatsoever. Give it a few years she will be in Katie Price territory.

Reactions: 47

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
“Everyone is loving him” no they’re not, not running up & down the plane Charlotte he’s not a miniature celebrity and you’re fucking deluded

Reactions: 47

Richazfex

Have a lovely rest? Trace, it must be fucking tough work carrying that heavy cardboard cut out of Les from room to room every day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

upsid3down

some people are just too polite to tell a kid or it’s parents to piss off but i guarantee no one is sat on a delayed plane loving a kid running about touching them and grabbing their seats, people probably just want to relax and get home not fake laugh at your kid Charlotte. What a self centred dick

Reactions: 44

Pink-Sparkle

I’m sorry but I really disagree with the racist shout here.
That young girl is about 10 years old I would say and definitely doesn’t mean what she said in a racist way. Matt is just taking the mick out of her.
I hate it when the racist card is thrown about so freely, I definitely would not say this is racism.
93899498-F920-43B1-B584-FA3ACE305EE9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 43

peach2110

I’ve only just found this thread so I don’t know what’s gone before. I had to unfollow her because I can’t stand the gurning and the way she is one of those mums that behaves like they are the first person to be a mum.
One of close friends knows her and literally can’t stand her. Always on the take. When she needs her face done she offers to post them in IG opposed to paying for it. Wants everything for free. Sorry if this is a known fact. I don’t think her mother is too different either from what I’ve heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

jayne2240

VIP Member
Fucking weird. That poor boy.
It would be more respectful to go to his grave, this statue homage is stomach churning.
“The whole world was shocked and upset” I thought someone would’ve told me we once had a King Les. Fuck me man he’s a comedian, not a national treasure. I’m sure most people went “that’s a shame but to be fair he was fucking massive” then went about their day. It wasn’t a shock to anyone with more than 2 brain cells Charl the man was in terrible health, didn’t look after himself and couldn’t be arsed to sort his health out to stick around and raise you. He’s no saint, he’s just a bloke who died 3 decades ago with a statue that looks nowt like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

twinmamma88

I have kids myself but my good there is nothing worse than kids on an aeroplane

oh wait there is. A feels kid in an aeroplane walking yo and down the aisle hassling passengers and going into the staff area while the parents film and laugh(probably pissed up)

Reactions: 41