Charlotte Dawson #9 Chunkeh but Funkeh also a Junkeh Noah’s a performing Monkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather be sat on the wing of the plane than near these two, also I don’t follow this creature enough to care, but please enlighten me as to why have they chosen to holiday over half term?!
Probably because they are having a freeby at Pob’s dad’s apartment - or next door to Pob’s brother - hence the 1/2 term hols.

Personally, we took advantage of no school to go out of peak time 🤷🏻‍♀️👀🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The young girl who seems to be at the apartment with them, has burnt in the sun, when describing her ‘tan’ she used the phrase im black or something to that effect. Matthew then repeated this comment calling her black. I honestly can’t with these cunts any longer
She says ' I'm jet black on me back " He laughs and then says to Noah " what do you reckon Noah is she jet black?"

Noah looks bewildered and shattered as always ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Those poor kids, it’s after midnight and he’s surrounded by pissed up adults again

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's like they are completely unaware of Noah's needs🤬

He's got red hair, pale skin, put a bloody tan block suit and a hat on that boy. He's has no sleep poor lamb, lives on beige food. 🙄 They are atrocious and crappy parents.
Nowhere already looks burnt. Look at his poor face! 😮

• Sad
Probably because they are having a freeby at Pob’s dad’s apartment - or next door to Pob’s brother - hence the 1/2 term hols.

Personally, we took advantage of no school to go out of peak time 🤷🏻‍♀️👀🤷🏻‍♀️
I always thought that Kirsty whatever her name is was her friend didn’t realise it’s her sister in law. That’s them both steaming now so will be up to all hours, be interesting to see what they going to do for meals at least in dubai it was a hotel. Poor nowehh be living on lays crisps and lemon Fanta 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Now her mate is ragging the push chair round a bar pissed up while Noah is asleep in it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I really disagree with the racist shout here.
That young girl is about 10 years old I would say and definitely doesn’t mean what she said in a racist way. Matt is just taking the mick out of her.
I hate it when the racist card is thrown about so freely, I definitely would not say this is racism.
93899498-F920-43B1-B584-FA3ACE305EE9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m sorry but I really disagree with the racist shout here.
That young girl is about 10 years old I would say and definitely doesn’t mean what she said in a racist way. Matt is just taking the mick out of her.
I hate it when the racist card is thrown about so freely, I definitely would not say this is racism. View attachment 1301781
Let's not start splitting hairs ...the conment made was highly inappropriate and he should have corrected her and he certainly shouldn't have laughed and then reiterated it to his one year old !

Reactions: 12
Don't even know where to start after watching her videos from earlier. The child's dummy gets threw on the floor of the airport, into the hair of a passenger in front and all over the plane floor and they just give it straight back to him, no cleaning it or anything 🤢🤢🤢
Then the absolute dickishness of letting him make a nuisance of himself on the plane, barefoot too - lovely! No wonder he's sick so much ffs. That dummy alone must be like a petri dish. Absolute filthy, pisshead tramps the pair of them. I'd say we're in for an interesting couple of weeks!
My friend is a well-established air hostess of a very reputable airline. She has often said the worst thing you can do is go shoeless/barefoot on a plane. They can't clean planes intensively enough because of short turnaround times. The floors are absolutely filthy. Never have the tea or coffee either. 🤢

PUT YOUR KIDS TO BED!!!
Shocking behaviour. WTAF?

• Heart
Let's not start splitting hairs ...the conment made was highly inappropriate and he should have corrected her and he certainly shouldn't have laughed and then reiterated it to his one year old !
I wouldn’t say I’m splitting hairs….I’ve included the meaning of the word racist….I don’t believe that young girl was being racist. And to call them racist cunts for using the colour black is a bit ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
That poor wee boy. So he's been up since the early hours, flown and now is up late then sleeping in his push chair in a bar.
I know you see kids out late in Spain, but not after a really early start. Poor child needs sun cream and can't believe they allow him to sit in sun without a hat. He looks shattered.
The place they are staying looks awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wish someone would rescue Noah 💔

Let’s hope to God she doesn’t take a leaf out of Kate McCann’s book & leave him. I wouldn’t put it past her , we know what she’s like

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t say I’m splitting hairs….I’ve included the meaning of the word racist….I don’t believe that young girl was being racist. And to call them racist cunts for using the colour black is a bit ridiculous.
So the context of her referring to her skin looking jet black was appropriate?

Reactions: 5
Don't even know where to start after watching her videos from earlier. The child's dummy gets threw on the floor of the airport, into the hair of a passenger in front and all over the plane floor and they just give it straight back to him, no cleaning it or anything 🤢🤢🤢
Then the absolute dickishness of letting him make a nuisance of himself on the plane, barefoot too - lovely! No wonder he's sick so much ffs. That dummy alone must be like a petri dish. Absolute filthy, pisshead tramps the pair of them. I'd say we're in for an interesting couple of weeks!
I work for an airline and the video of noah barefoot on that aircraft made me heave. If people knew how filthy they actually were!!! How many bodily fluids have been on the floor you would NEVER walk barefoot in one. When I get home from a flight I have a shower ASAP as they are that filthy , no matter what time it is! She's absolutely gross to let him walk around on that floor.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have to disagree, talking about skin colour being “jet black” is highly inappropriate from a white person

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.