Charlotte Dawson #9 Chunkeh but Funkeh also a Junkeh Noah’s a performing Monkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Charlotte & Matt get married... which I doubt because he clearly hates her but maybe for some crap magazine deal, seen as they’re engaged.. do you reckon Matt will take her name 😂 there’s no way I can see her dropping Dawson.. will she walk down the isle with cardboard Les??

Im Sure she said somewhere Matt will double barrel it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also I bet they get married at the statue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im Sure she said somewhere Matt will double barrel it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also I bet they get married at the statue 😂
I bet instead of "I do" they'd say "Come ereeeee yewwww" 😆🤢☠

Prob be half cut before they even said their vows the pair of piss heads

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I used to like Carrie who owns Rene couture but she’s obsessed with clothing z listers for free and she’s lost my business. I mean who the duck would agree to ‘design’ this??? I’m sure chazza has worn her stuff before
I think Rhianna has started a trend of women thinking they can wear what they want during pregnancy, especially “sexy” stuff. The difference is Rhianna is amazing and can get away with most things. These Z listers cannot compare.

Reactions: 21
Remember the days where we didn’t have gender reveals & people didn’t live their lives through their phones… good times

Reactions: 31
I used to find this bird hilarious and felt for her about her dad until I realised how young she was when he died, the sleeping with the book and the bleeping creepy cardboard cut out. I'm referring to Les there not Matt 😉

***not an attention or pity seeking point incoming***

I'm lucky enough to still have both parents but I did lose my brother when he was a teen and it was/continues to be horrendous. When she's giving it the "miss you daddy" routine when we all know there's no way in hell she has even one genuine memory of him is actually an insult to those of us who have genuinely lost someone close.

Maybe I'm just an hole but she's making a muggery of genuine grief in my opinion. And now poor Noah is gonna be force fed the same rubbish.

I know this has been mentioned before but I've not posted much and needed to get my 10 pence worth in 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where's the dressing gown she was always wearing of his? Versace one better eh Chazza? So fake it's untrue.

Reactions: 8
I used to find this bird hilarious and felt for her about her dad until I realised how young she was when he died, the sleeping with the book and the bleeping creepy cardboard cut out. I'm referring to Les there not Matt 😉

***not an attention or pity seeking point incoming***

I'm lucky enough to still have both parents but I did lose my brother when he was a teen and it was/continues to be horrendous. When she's giving it the "miss you daddy" routine when we all know there's no way in hell she has even one genuine memory of him is actually an insult to those of us who have genuinely lost someone close.

Maybe I'm just an hole but she's making a muggery of genuine grief in my opinion. And now poor Noah is gonna be force fed the same rubbish.

I know this has been mentioned before but I've not posted much and needed to get my 10 pence worth in 😂😂
100%, I’m sorry you lost your brother, it really is insulting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.