Charlotte Dawson #8 Nowah can you get me a packet of cheese n onion? I'm in agoneh with me bunion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With you on this, I saw she’s going over to visit Laura Clery soon too… the stories are going to be unbearable.
Eeeehh??? As in Laura clery married to Stephen Hilton? Nooooo I loved them😩 (tbh I've actually gone off them a bit lately, such is the way of the selling of the soul to the influencer devil!!) I actually looked to see if there was a thread on them on here but couldn't find one and I don't know how to start one!

Reactions: 4
Eeeehh??? As in Laura clery married to Stephen Hilton? Nooooo I loved them😩 (tbh I've actually gone off them a bit lately, such is the way of the selling of the soul to the influencer devil!!) I actually looked to see if there was a thread on them on here but couldn't find one and I don't know how to start one!
Thread now here for anyone interested!

Can we discuss the mirror article of Noah gurning like grandad Les… ffs I’ve never known anyone to cling on to coat tails as much as her…. Most kids I know pull this face!!

Reactions: 30
Can we discuss the mirror article of Noah gurning like grandad Les… ffs I’ve never known anyone to cling on to coat tails as much as her…. Most kids I know pull this face!!
And calling him β€˜Noah Dawson’ - she will love that πŸ™„

Reactions: 12
The fact she has done that whole haul with a filter on speaks volumes plus all the ITS pics have been heavily edited!

She made a big deal out of the fact the sizes are inclusive size 8 -28 ( fyi upto a size 32 would be inclusive Chavzza!) so I will be interested to see how many people were sent freebies over a size 10 and how many she actually shows on her bragging stories! Imo, apart from being generally horrific and dated, those style of dresses do not suit all body shapes so what looks good on a size 10 does not necessarily work if you are more curvy ( and vice versa ) it's not just a question of making dresses bigger! πŸ™„
So true. After having my last child I’ve gone from a size 10/12 to an 18 and honestly it’s hard to find stuff that looks good in the β€˜style’ I wore before. So I definitely agree not all stuff looks good people over a 10/12

Reactions: 13
yes 😩 I used to like her too, one of my kids is a similar age to Alfie so her content when he was born was relatable.. but now I find a lot of it intolerable!

Reactions: 3
Her in the style drop 🀣 those outfits seriously half of them you would probably catch people on a β€˜saga’ cruise wearing 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chazza going from saying clothes are "too glam to give a chuffin damn" to "mi clothing lines a sham not made enough to even buy a gram" What a flop. Took my little one to park this morning, on the walk I just started laughing about bunion blaster still creased over it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chazza going from saying clothes are "too glam to give a chuffin damn" to "mi clothing lines a sham not made enough to even buy a gram" What a flop. Took my little one to park this morning, on the walk I just started laughing about bunion blaster still creased over it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
β€œForget a PLASTHER USE ME BUNION BLASTHER!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kate Lawler Is always bumming her in the comments I’ve noticed. Another tit parent. At least Charlotte does seem to have maternal affection for Nowerrrr, that Lawler one didn’t even want the kid.

Reactions: 28
Why aren’t you wearing your collection to the races there Charlotte?? Perfect opportunity! Although that dress looks like it’s from Peacocks sale rack
Wtf is she wearing😳 She looks like spat out chewing gum😝 also wtf is that on her head??!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they have become professional victims and completely unbearable I just can't watch them anymore!

Do we think Charlotte's ITS range bombed and that's why she's quiet today? πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.