Laura Clery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw someone request a thread to be made for her so I did it!

What are everyone’s thoughts?

Reactions: 2
I must admit I used to love her and find her videos hilarious.. but now I can’t even crack a smirk at them
Same. I liked her once upon a time but now I get “fake” vibes from her. Just the way she speaks about things makes me feel like she has one way she talks for the camera and another for real life!

Reactions: 7
Same. I liked her once upon a time but now I get “fake” vibes from her. Just the way she speaks about things makes me feel like she has one way she talks for the camera and another for real life!
100%! Whenever i watch her videos I feel like I’m being talked down to. I also get the feeling she’s not very happy but puts on this front as if everything is great and magical

Reactions: 5
100%! Whenever i watch her videos I feel like I’m being talked down to. I also get the feeling she’s not very happy but puts on this front as if everything is great and magical
Yes absolutely this. It’s also almost like she makes you feel a bit stupid watching her, like we’re idiots and she has to talk to us like that to help us understand.

Despite this, like a car crash I can’t look away 😵💫

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed her Stephen videos and Pamela Pumpkin etc but not anymore. Not sure about her focus on the children, I applaud anyone who uses their personal experience to raise awareness and support but it feels a little voyeuristic. There is something off.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed her Stephen videos and Pamela Pumpkin etc but not anymore. Not sure about her focus on the children, I applaud anyone who uses their personal experience to raise awareness and support but it feels a little voyeuristic. There is something off.
Agree that the child angle is slightly strange. They both don’t seem to have a clear direction, because they are doing sketches, addiction videos, music videos (Stephen) and then loads of kid stuff plus now the neuro divergent angle. You never know what you are going to get. I must admit I feel uncomfortable with the way she speaks to her son. He’s not that young that he requires that level of baby talk. Autistic and in fact any children that age are capable of being spoken to properly without having to be so high pitched and babying.

Reactions: 5
Agree that the child angle is slightly strange. They both don’t seem to have a clear direction, because they are doing sketches, addiction videos, music videos (Stephen) and then loads of kid stuff plus now the neuro divergent angle. You never know what you are going to get. I must admit I feel uncomfortable with the way she speaks to her son. He’s not that young that he requires that level of baby talk. Autistic and in fact any children that age are capable of being spoken to properly without having to be so high pitched and babying.
Don’t get me wrong I fully agree with her when she says there is nothing wrong with being autistic and having an autistic child is something to celebrate! But I feel like she’s got no time for parents who have had a moment of sadness that their child has been diagnosed!

Also in a video the other day she said she was told her son needed 40 hours of therapy a week but she doesn’t agree with that, fair enough if she doesn’t want that for him but don’t bash the doctors who suggested it. Although they don’t know your child the way you do they’re the experts so at least listen to what they have to say and don’t dismiss their ideas like they’re stupid

Reactions: 3
ohhhh, the thread is here.
I used to really like Laura, but since about 2018 she's completely changed. It's like she's become detached from reality. nothing about her or her life is private anymore. every single thing is either filmed or talked about.
and the other week or so she posted a video of her and Stephen having an argument? what the duck.
Stephen was obviously not happy/comfortable being filmed, and I know it's not fair to speculate on the state of their marriage, but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up getting a divorce.
she posts way too much about her kids too. I remember her posting videos of her daughter in the bath and it made me cringe so much. she's pretty much inviting dodgy folk to have a look at her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Some people are concerned they may have relapsed which would be very sad. Nothing concrete to support this, seems to be based on appearance and lack of content.

Glad there's a few like minded people; the video of them arguing was the straw on the back for me. Really was no need to post that, nothing to gain from it.

Reactions: 1
I fell in love with her "help Helen smash Stephen" videos.
She had a real knack for getting it right each time, it always made me laugh and I followed her based off this.
Then she got pregnant with Alfie and their videos still had me laughing and they seemed like a real strong couple.
Once Alfie was here I didn't watch as much as I find it hard to watch baby videos.
They still had this awesome dynamic between them, then Boibs took off and it felt like a never ending advert for it. I get they want to make money to secure their futures and maybe I'm being too harsh on that aspect.
So I began sticking them on snooze and kind of forgot about them.

Fast forward to being pregnant with Poppy and I saw a difference in them, she is often so loud and flapping around A and Stephen looked really unwell, his colour has changed, he looks haggard almost and it's so sad to see.
Poppy hardly talks and always had that dummy in her mouth ☹ (unless I don't see videos of her talking as I don't go looking for their content anymore)
I watched the argument video last night after reading here about it. I can't get over the way she was towards him, it felt like she was goading him to say something on camera and making him do a high 5 it really felt like she speaks to him as a toddler too.
She was was horrible to him and seeing him say he was trying to finish the piano piece instead of doing the dishes , she totally belittles his job and hobby.
He was so uncomfortable with her in his face recording and he didn't know what she wanted him to do or say. 💔😭
She then witches in the car and makes out it's all her doing the housework meanwhile he was at the new house and with the kids, doing the walk and wanting to do his own music bits. I stopped watching when she went out to get lunch.
He looked so broken and unwell. He doesn't want to be in videos anymore and I think if they(she) could stop filming everything and have some sort of privacy for a while Stephen may feel happier??

It also sounds/looks like they now have problems with strangers turning up at the new house - had she been giving away it's location?? Seems the kind of thing she'd do. Anything for views and stars.

Such a shame, as I say I loved the Helen and Stephen videos with granny and characters. Her 4th July skits were hilarious. Wish she'd go back to that she did say once she's ago she was bringing them to TV (I think)
I hope they can work thru this, ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I fell in love with her "help Helen smash Stephen" videos.
She had a real knack for getting it right each time, it always made me laugh and I followed her based off this.
Then she got pregnant with Alfie and their videos still had me laughing and they seemed like a real strong couple.
Once Alfie was here I didn't watch as much as I find it hard to watch baby videos.
They still had this awesome dynamic between them, then Boibs took off and it felt like a never ending advert for it. I get they want to make money to secure their futures and maybe I'm being too harsh on that aspect.
So I began sticking them on snooze and kind of forgot about them.

Fast forward to being pregnant with Poppy and I saw a difference in them, she is often so loud and flapping around A and Stephen looked really unwell, his colour has changed, he looks haggard almost and it's so sad to see.
Poppy hardly talks and always had that dummy in her mouth ☹ (unless I don't see videos of her talking as I don't go looking for their content anymore)
I watched the argument video last night after reading here about it. I can't get over the way she was towards him, it felt like she was goading him to say something on camera and making him do a high 5 it really felt like she speaks to him as a toddler too.
She was was horrible to him and seeing him say he was trying to finish the piano piece instead of doing the dishes , she totally belittles his job and hobby.
He was so uncomfortable with her in his face recording and he didn't know what she wanted him to do or say. 💔😭
She then witches in the car and makes out it's all her doing the housework meanwhile he was at the new house and with the kids, doing the walk and wanting to do his own music bits. I stopped watching when she went out to get lunch.
He looked so broken and unwell. He doesn't want to be in videos anymore and I think if they(she) could stop filming everything and have some sort of privacy for a while Stephen may feel happier??

It also sounds/looks like they now have problems with strangers turning up at the new house - had she been giving away it's location?? Seems the kind of thing she'd do. Anything for views and stars.

Such a shame, as I say I loved the Helen and Stephen videos with granny and characters. Her 4th July skits were hilarious. Wish she'd go back to that she did say once she's ago she was bringing them to TV (I think)
I hope they can work thru this, ☹
yeah he is starting to look really unwell. and the whole "he only eats one meal a day" won't be helping.

I'm so this thread is here I agree with everyone I think she's gone Very overbearing

Please can we get a Laura Clery thread, I think others have also suggested this.
She's on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube, "where she has a combined twenty-two million followers and upwards of ten billion views."

Oh hello! Thanks for making this thread!

I was a huge Laura clery fan. I still am but there's a couple of things that have put me off her lately.

I love her/their honesty, openness - I love Stephen I think he's lovely and I really like their relationship. Obviously they're hilarious. I love that they're vegan, and well, I guess that's where my love for them sort of ends! Here's my issues...

The sheer amount of content is mind boggling, especially as a new parent, I can't get my head around how they managed to keep creating like that with newborns. I guess the adhd comes into that, but I do worry they'll go into burnout sooner than later as it seems she never stops.

The oversharing has got to scary levels also. They are selling out broadcasting every detailed part of their lives, is nothing sacred anymore?! Like it's become as though everything is content to them. I find that sad.

And their children. I just can't deal with people sharing their children to these levels, to millions across the globe. It just doesn't sit right with me.

And the final thing was their virtue signaling in the pandemic and their merch... Just no.

But I'm conflicted because there is a lot I love about them!

What are others thoughts?

I actually couldn't agree more with everything you said. I think she completely over shares. I don't think Stephen looks healthy at all.

Reactions: 4