Charlotte Dawson #8 Nowah can you get me a packet of cheese n onion? I'm in agoneh with me bunion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many dresses from her crappy range did she say were perfect for the races? But doesn’t bother wearing one today

Just had a nosey at a few of her ITS dresses and every one shows the same thing for sizes available, so much for size inclusive
So does that mean her dresses only go upto a 22 and she has lied ?? Surely that goes against some sort of trading standards law ? You can't say that a range is inclusive but then not stock the sizes surely ??

Reactions: 7
Chazza going from saying clothes are "too glam to give a chuffin damn" to "mi clothing lines a sham not made enough to even buy a gram" What a flop. Took my little one to park this morning, on the walk I just started laughing about bunion blaster still creased over it 😂😂
That seriously needs to be the next thread title 😂😂😂😂
Kate Lawler is a right pain....fake and posy!! She needs to bore off...cannot stick her !
And not to mention the amount of filler in her face!!!! It’s grim 🤢

Reactions: 13
Why aren’t you wearing your collection to the races there Charlotte?? Perfect opportunity! Although that dress looks like it’s from Peacocks sale rack
Yeah, funny that, nothing on her stories either about being at the races. But she’s tagged in Helen Flanagan’s stories ….

Reactions: 6
How many dresses from her crappy range did she say were perfect for the races? But doesn’t bother wearing one today

Just had a nosey at a few of her ITS dresses and every one shows the same thing for sizes available, so much for size inclusive
Wow! ITS are usually sold out straight away😂😂😂

Our Chazza is no Stacey Solomon, or Jac Tossa, or any of the others actually. They always sell out instantly!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wait, you don’t think this is size inclusive?

Reactions: 3
Wow! ITS are usually sold out straight away😂😂😂

Our Chazza is no Stacey Solomon, or Jac Tossa, or any of the others actually. They always sell out instantly!😂😂😂
Because nobody actually knows who the duck she is 😂 I didn’t until she came up in my highlights bit and I fell down a deep hole of hatred.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait, you don’t think this is size inclusive?
It's not inclusive if they don't have all the sizes available and they were never available. On her sales pitch she made a big deal about it being inclusive up to a 28 but if they don't have those sizes available to buy it's not inclusive at all and she's been deceptive...or bare faced lied!

Reactions: 16
Just had a quick nosy at her clothes on ITS.. omg! I never realised how expensive they where?! £50 for some of the dresses and they're horrid 🤮 . Noticed all sizes above 22 are sold out! Unless only women in those sizes have bought her dresses then she's clearly lied about it being inclusive🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah she kept that quiet!
Absolutely hilarious that day after her 1st collection launches, the collection she is sooo proud of and feels soo lucky to have been given and can't believe ITS believed in her and she's sooo grateful blah blah blah, she's not even wearing one of her own dresses to an event she says would be perfect for her dresses ! She's an absolute disgrace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also notice how her "miscarriage" has just been completey forgotten about 🥱...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Absolutely hilarious that day after her 1st collection launches, the collection she is sooo proud of and feels soo lucky to have been given and can't believe ITS believed in her and she's sooo grateful blah blah blah, she's not even wearing one of her own dresses to an event she says would be perfect for her dresses ! She's an absolute disgrace!
She is such a tit influencer. Most would always wear one of their "designs" out but not her, sale pitch over, few grand spent on sniff and jobs a good un 😒😒

Reactions: 17
So disgusting how she’s just swept this “miscarriage” out of the way & hoping we would all forget

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.