Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I hate lad baby and his wife so much, I can’t even hate watch or read their thread. I just have to pretend they don’t exist. Looking forward to chazzas collection going for 50p in Asda, just in case I get called to a 90s night

• Haha
Reactions: 66
It’s the repetition that gets me - how she never moves on or evolves.
belleh, sexeh, funkeh, chippeh, chunkeh etc It was funny once. Other examples -
Chuffin
boyo
Timber instead of weight, laff, fambo - nonsense words again done to death.
and the scottish accent is insulting, why scottish? I canny (sic) understand it.
The constant desperate frantic performing, it’s just gone on too long now. She’s stuck in this persona she thinks is relatable but it’s not authentic.
I feel sorry for her because she lives such a shallow life, having to perform every day, pimping the kid every day, dragging her dad into everything. It’s not normal.
She’s going to crash and burn so hard, when you’re a one trick pony that has no intelligence or self awareness, you think you’re an influencer but you’re not, you’re a con merchant. The tan, the belleh blaster, the cheap clothes, people are wising up that’s why she’s getting more negative comments.
No one likes such desperation, and she isn’t clever enough with the lies.
Her mother is manipulative, her mates are as shallow as she is, and ken doll is a parasite. Mothers day was the reveal for me, he literally couldn’t be arsed and showed real contempt for her.
Bottom line though is poor, little Noah. His little lost face, the constant screaming at him to perform, the poor diet eaten off tables, being dragged to booze ups, no sleep routine. I’m sure he’s seeing screaming arguments too, poor lamb, it proper upsets me. I can’t watch her anymore, the sooner she gets sanctioned off insta for not tagging her tat as ads will be a happy day especially for poor Noah.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Flozzie

Had to screen shot Chazzas real foot in all its glory from previous thread cant cope 😂
Screenshot_20220503-220344_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lil cheeko peeping here. Just giving us all a little wave.
Screenshot_20220503-220730_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
The worst thing for me is when she says 'Mum Police'
By Mum Police, you mean normal, well adjusted, responsible human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

redball00n

VIP Member
F9332C16-5B59-4AFB-9172-40931E4D046A.jpeg

😂😂 Trust me Charlotte - absolutely nobody wants to touch that melted Ken Doll fucker !! I don’t know why she insinuates he’s so gorgeous and everyone fancies him - he’s repulsive and if I had to choose between shagging him or sewing my vag shut, I’d sew my vag shut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I don’t know about you guys, but I didn’t drink pints of Guinness during my pregnancy, nor do I own a horse to be high on.

Also last time I checked, Truff, there were no veges up my backside. Perhaps you should check how far up Chazza’s backside your thrush tongue is.
Ah, Truffle Hayes, mother of the year. The one who took her 9 day old baby to a garden rave and left her propped up between two garden chairs in a car seat. The one who took her 5 month old baby to Dubai during a global lockdown and let her burn. The one who will let her kid model for cake and balloons as long as it keeps her own big fucking moonface in the spotlight. That’s definitely someone I’d want backing up my parenting skills…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Long time lurker of this thread, my dad died when I was young too (4 years old) so I have very little memories of him but I still grieve him and I’m frequently emotional about it although in private unlike Charlotte

Unless you’ve been through it your you have no idea

Reading that my grief isn’t valid for the last few pages hurts ngl
Sorry for your loss but with all due respect this is not about you or me in fact, I lost a parent aged 5. No one is saying grieving a parent lost when we are so young is not valid, this is about how Chavzza is twisting and using the loss of her dad to suit her agenda which is mostly to profit from financially in order to maintain a lifestyle she has zero intention of actually working hard to achieve. Les Dawson was old school and a grafter, I doubt very much that he would be impressed with her and how she cashes in on his memory at every turn and is completely shameless about it.

What's more upsetting and imo worrying is that she is now deliberately using Noah to cash in too. Noah wasn't born doing those silly faces, he's learnt them from her. He's not Les Dawson reincarnated he's Noah. Why Matt hasn't stepped in by now and told her to stop is beyond me, that litte boy needs protecting before his little head is as messed up as his mother's clearly is.

And the insincerity surrounding her apparent miscarriage just continues doesn't it ? And who actually speaks like that? A peso ? Attention seeking to the highest and its all very childish and odd!

Flozzie

Charlotte will be one of these that every year on Les's birthday will make sympathy post. "Dad you would have been 117 today, miss you" Next story..."because I'm missing my dad so much I'm giving you all 50% off my belleh blaster. Because it's been 117 years the next 117 people to buy some tan will get a free mitt"

• Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
I’m currently watching celebs go dating when our chazza was in it 👀 put it this way no man would go near her unless he was desperate! Wearing no knickers in the shortest of skirts then sitting on furniture and telling everyone!!! Touching up every man she came into contact with and made them take their clothes off. I know a lot if it is staged but she’s such a dirty classless tramp she’s lucky to get melted ken doll 😂
I saw this as well and it just shows how fake she really is.. Less "Too glam to give a chuffin damn" and more like "Too much of a scruff to cover up my muff" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
It's hurtful to people like me who lost their parent recently. I imagine her and her Mum are as good friends and my mum and me were. Now say to yourself Chazza...how would I feel if my mum were to die now....then you might understand how it feels to lose someone u actually knew! I don't doubt growing up without a Dad must be sad, but she doesnt grieve her dad as a person, she's grieves having a father figure. There is q BIG difference

• Heart
Reactions: 43

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Waiting for the new product - GET YER CHUFFIN BUNION BLASTHER GUYYYYZZZZ *goofy face licks bunion*

• Haha
Reactions: 42

redball00n

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that ad just proves her miscarriage was fake. What kind of person would use something as devastating as losing a baby to flog something that you know full well you don’t actually use and doesn’t work. She is a vile, lying, skanky, ugly cretinous tramp

Reactions: 41

redball00n

VIP Member
I don’t know about you guys, but I didn’t drink pints of Guinness during my pregnancy, nor do I own a horse to be high on.

Also last time I checked, Truff, there were no veges up my backside. Perhaps you should check how far up Chazza’s backside your thrush tongue is.
I do go on (the occasional) nights out thanks Katie Hayes - I just don’t drag my 14 month old along for the ride because I’m not a fucking tramp you silly cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Krm2011

VIP Member
Can someone explain what this diet is al about?
Charging gormless people to show them that if you eat less and move more you'll lose weight. Doesn't actually follow it herself but pretends to. Is rapidly gaining the weight back..proving she doesn't follow it. Not to mention constantly advertising it as "half price" to make people think it's a good deal when it's basically what everyone knows anyway that eating less + moving more = losing weight. She's a scammer and it's clear as day.

She'll soon be back to "Chunkeh but funkeh, being a junkeh, and using Noah as a performing monkeh"

Cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Trace was a flaming bar maid in a hotel. Any fella would have done$$$

" Tracy was determined that her dad would never be a stranger to her. So she talked about him to Charlotte constantly. She put a life-size cut-out of Les (apparently taken by David Bailey when Les was modelling for Burtons!) in Charlotte’s nursery so she could kiss him goodnight. And she taught her at meal-times to lift up her spoon first ‘to give Daddy a bit in heaven, too’."

I almost feel sorry for Charlotte, but she is doing the same to Noah, and that's not fair.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Richazfex

This must have been a few years back before old Trace had some work done. Her eyes look bit shifty and close together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220516-144221_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38