Charlotte Dawson #8 Nowah can you get me a packet of cheese n onion? I'm in agoneh with me bunion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahah aww thank you! There were some great suggestions ♥😁

But seriously Chazza's too concerned with showing off her tit ITS range while her feet be looking like...

😂😖

(not actually Chazza's clawed foot) 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Had to screen shot Chazzas real foot in all its glory from previous thread cant cope 😂
Screenshot_20220503-220344_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lil cheeko peeping here. Just giving us all a little wave.
Screenshot_20220503-220730_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She's roped chav baby mum to flog the dresses. As if that wouldn't put anyone off even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Waiting for the new product - GET YER CHUFFIN BUNION BLASTHER GUYYYYZZZZ *goofy face licks bunion*

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I could actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her with that ‘collection’ - they done her so dirty. It’s just all so awful. Even filtered you can see the glaringly bad fabric, stitching, badly cut necklines etc
Seeing the cheap inside of the dresses is evident on more than I’d realised. It just all round bad and she’s so desperate to have that ‘influencer’ kudos she’s put her name on it - sad.
40% off next week, clearance £12-15 in a month. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 23
The second hand embarrassment is real with that collection of tat.
Who the duck wants to wrap one of your nans curtains around you and parade around in it on holiday? Absolutely hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate lad baby and his wife so much, I can’t even hate watch or read their thread. I just have to pretend they don’t exist. Looking forward to chazzas collection going for 50p in Asda, just in case I get called to a 90s night

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I could actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her with that ‘collection’ - they done her so dirty. It’s just all so awful. Even filtered you can see the glaringly bad fabric, stitching, badly cut necklines etc
Seeing the cheap inside of the dresses is evident on more than I’d realised. It just all round bad and she’s so desperate to have that ‘influencer’ kudos she’s put her name on it - sad.
40% off next week, clearance £12-15 in a month. Embarrassing.
The fact she has done that whole haul with a filter on speaks volumes plus all the ITS pics have been heavily edited!

She made a big deal out of the fact the sizes are inclusive size 8 -28 ( fyi upto a size 32 would be inclusive Chavzza!) so I will be interested to see how many people were sent freebies over a size 10 and how many she actually shows on her bragging stories! Imo, apart from being generally horrific and dated, those style of dresses do not suit all body shapes so what looks good on a size 10 does not necessarily work if you are more curvy ( and vice versa ) it's not just a question of making dresses bigger! 🙄

Reactions: 26
I hate lad baby and his wife so much, I can’t even hate watch or read their thread. I just have to pretend they don’t exist. Looking forward to chazzas collection going for 50p in Asda, just in case I get called to a 90s night
With you on this, I saw she’s going over to visit Laura Clery soon too… the stories are going to be unbearable.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.