Charlotte Dawson #8 Nowah can you get me a packet of cheese n onion? I'm in agoneh with me bunion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a new thread… I’ve tried but it won’t let me.

i vote for Chunkeh but funkeh, being a junkeh and using Noah as a performing monkeh for the new title x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She is so overdressed for the airport, she looks ridiculous!! Everyone else in that line is just dressed really normally but she'll be there with her fake take, tiny shorts, ridiculous sliders, full face of makeup, hair all poncy, ALLLL the bags (with their names on no less, just to make sure everyone knows who they are!) And nowhere in some chavvy tracksuit.
Standing in airport queues is the worst, but standing in a queue next to them at 4am would literally be insufferable.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.