Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Encouraging Noah to stand up in his high chair 🙄 they have straps in them for a reason, she won’t be cheering if he tries it when she’s turned her back for a second and cracks his head open
Then encouraging him to do “shaky shaky” while stood up in it!!
The daft bint, I wouldn’t leave her in charge of a goldfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Encouraging Noah to stand up in his high chair 🙄 they have straps in them for a reason, she won’t be cheering if he tries it when she’s turned her back for a second and cracks his head open
Prob sue the restaurant saying it’s the high chair fault

Reactions: 7
Then encouraging him to do “shaky shaky” while stood up in it!!
The daft bint, I wouldn’t leave her in charge of a goldfish.
I actually couldn’t believe what I was seeing! Then again with her frigging small brain cells nothing would surprise me. 🙄 The poor child is going to have an accident. 😢 That shaky shaky tit needs to bloody stop!

Reactions: 13
I actually couldn’t believe what I was seeing! Then again with her frigging small brain cells nothing would surprise me. 🙄 The poor child is going to have an accident. 😢 That shaky shaky tit needs to bloody stop!
Has this been deleted I can’t see it

Reactions: 2
Not to mention the increased risk of choking from having him shake around while he’s eating, poor kid hasn’t got a chance

Reactions: 16
What normal Mother laughs at there one year old when they stand up in a highchair?.....what the duck is wrong with her 😡

Reactions: 18
My heart was in my mouth when I saw that. Had visions of him and the high chair falling backwards.
How can SHE not see the danger, she’s right in front of him ffs, albeit looking through her phone at him but still, he’s stood up, eating, on a plinth of wood ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What normal Mother laughs at there one year old when they stand up in a highchair?.....what the duck is wrong with her 😡
Plus her saying he loves the attention?! He's 1 year old, he's not got a clue what ' attention ' is ..it's his mother that loves the attention even when it's at the expense of her child's well being! 🙄

Reactions: 20
My heart was in my mouth when I saw that. Had visions of him and the high chair falling backwards.
How can SHE not see the danger, she’s right in front of him ffs, albeit looking through her phone at him but still, he’s stood up, eating, on a plinth of wood ffs
She is effing idiot

Reactions: 8
Noah eats more chippy in one week than I do per year , and I’m ducking pregnant so you would think I would have an excuse to get down there !

Reactions: 18
This ‘bite’ on his cheek is getting soo much worse…
She was trying her hardest not to show it properly..👀
I don’t think it’s a bite I think it’s a cut / graze from her stupidly encouraging him to do ‘shakehhhh’ and he’s fallen

Reactions: 8
I feel like poor Noah will end up with the diabetes Charlotte has because of the shite she feeds him
I was thinking tye same. He’ll be a pain when he gets to school age , or even about three: he may get meals when he’s a nursery , but home is the major influence on his diet and preferences.

Can I also say , the way she leaches over Matthew in the belly blaster videos actually makes me Ill. Again, role reversal and there would be outcry.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Looks like the ‘bite’ could be impetigo or ringworm, the poor mite. She’d want to be packing him with fruits and veggies for his immune system if so, or even if it is an infected bite. Not chips and bloody gravy!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Poor kid only knows to eat omlettes occasionally or chips and gravy. Never saw him with a plate of proper food

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.