Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Charlotte an actual trained make up artist? I know she’s done make up stuff in the past but just wasn’t sure if she had trained as one. Lots more money in name dropping your dead dad 24/7 though.
I think so don't quote me on that tho she seemed to do quite well at it shame really

Reactions: 7
Surely she can still be reported
She’s not doing anything wrong in terms of social services to be honest she’s providing care, nourishment etc. What would you report her for? There are far, far worse parents and at risk children out there that, rightly so, they wouldn’t waste resources investigating someone like her.

State of them all , I have no words…
I genuinely think that Jazmine has that dress on back to front

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she was an MUA until fairly recently as I'm sure she was doing masterclasses online

Once again Charlotte, nobody is interested in your child no matter how hard you try and bring attention to him, pick him up give him a proper wash, brush his hair and act like a respectable mother 😡

Reactions: 15
Once again Charlotte, nobody is interested in your child no matter how hard you try and bring attention to him, pick him up give him a proper wash, brush his hair and act like a respectable mother 😡
Her & Matt treat Noah more like a prop , it’s awful. Like others have said on here , poor Noah looks exhausted half the time

Reactions: 12
Matt the tag along, now featuring in Belleh Blaster naahhhhh stopppp itttt
Sooo funny and when he went off script and set off the glitter bomb without her permission the sour look she gave him was hilarious! She's soo unbelievably fake, I'm not a fan of him but it is funny when he shows her up and she can't delete the story!

Reactions: 12
Sooo funny and when he went off script and set off the glitter bomb without her permission the sour look she gave him was hilarious! She's soo unbelievably fake, I'm not a fan of him but it is funny when he shows her up and she can't delete the story!
The only thing I like about him is that his stories show off the true Charlotte 😂

Reactions: 10
Don't ever make eye contact with Chazza if you see her cos you'll be Nowah's babysitter for the next 24 hours.
She really gives no shits as to who she leaves him with, as long as she can get out on the gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't ever make eye contact with Chazza if you see her cos you'll be Nowah's babysitter for the next 24 hours.
She really gives no shits as to who she leaves him with, as long as she can get out on the gear.
So true , she’s definitely one of those people once someone is holding Noah , she’s off 😭😭😭

Reactions: 6
I’m no expert but that post about the bikini fitness workout , you can barely see her in it and her form is horrific
As we all know, there is no way she’s been doing those workouts

Reactions: 15
I’m no expert but that post about the bikini fitness workout , you can barely see her in it and her form is horrific
As we all know, there is no way she’s been doing those workouts
Matt side eyeing the trainer though 👀

Reactions: 8
I know people on here call Matt a Ken doll. There’s a bit during that latest post when they’re doing Russian twists and he really does look like a doll moving stiff 😂😂Please tell me someone else noticed this

Reactions: 5
Really?! I thought she just gets MUAS to do her face
She was a self trained mua for years, she was a very troubled girl before she managed to get into tv and influencing always partying and regularly getting caught up with unavailable men

Only just seen her stories from yesterday morning, letting Noah crawl about that hotel dining room amongst those trailing tablecloth’s!!!
A disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.